01-23-2011, 09:29 PM #1
TheKid420
Are you high?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); In this video ill show you how to get host useing a lag switch.

[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uw8pwtbPAjI]YouTube - Black Ops Get Host And Use Lag Switch[/ame]

( when in party press select and make sure " SEARCH PREFERENCES " is set to " LOCALE ONLY " )

1) find a game you want to play (can be wager match if you like)

2) when you click x on the game type wait for it to say 0:10 " Found XX Matches.... Getting Match Quality...." then turn ON your lag switch

3) leave your switch ON untill it says " Waiting For X More Players.... " ( or if it does what it did to me in the video 0:25, just do what i did Smile )

4) wait for people to join your game

5) when ppl join get ready to flick your switch to save host from migration like in video @ 1:45

6) enjoy your game as host

Here is a video showing you how to set up your lag switch.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djb3WDdNJGY&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]
Originally posted by kyledezow View Post
you have to have your lag switch between your modem and your router or
if you have a switch box put your lag switch between your router and the switch box.
This video should help better You must login or register to view this content.

Thanks for this I know it will help some people who are trying to get there switch working for the first time.
Last edited by TheKid420 ; 02-15-2011 at 01:35 PM.

The following 23 users say thank you to TheKid420 for this useful post:

ant_uk_08, blackhawksom, cresterk, dropped.jag, EaSt SiDE, hofpint, iNgLewooD64-, Jerkwadd562, jsrgaj, krazypsn, kyledezow, Leiino, mero8888, MrJC, omfgwtflolmfao, sgtdavez, shoaib_12, Siberian Husky, Soldier., TONEY777, tooskilled2k11, Weescotty, x Too GodLy x
02-13-2011, 08:39 PM #110
OMGitsCooper
Do a barrel roll!
i guess i'd do the same thing your situation...
02-14-2011, 12:04 AM #111
baycod9
Vault dweller
Originally posted by TheKid420 View Post
In this video ill show you how to get host useing a lag switch.

You must login or register to view this content.

( when in party press select and make sure " SEARCH PREFERENCES " is set to " LOCALE ONLY " )

2) when you click x on the game type wait for it to say 0:10 " Found XX Matches.... Getting Match Quality...." then turn ON your lag switch

3) leave your switch ON untill it says " Waiting For X More Players.... " ( or if it does what it did to me in the video 0:25, just do what i did Smile )

5) when ppl join get ready to flick your switch to save host from migration like in video @ 1:45

Thanks so much i can finally use this lag switch i made a year ago! Smile

The following user thanked baycod9 for this useful post:

TheKid420
02-14-2011, 11:27 PM #112
swaggtheroy
Do a barrel roll!
Thekid Are you rascits(swm):whistle:
02-15-2011, 12:27 AM #113
x Too GodLy x
Are you high?

right wen i turn my switch on is said no ethernet cable conected
02-15-2011, 12:34 AM #114
Originally posted by x
right wen i turn my switch on is said no ethernet cable conected

if you have a switch box put your lag switch between your router and the switch box.
This video should help better [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSngJDoH9OY[/ame]
Last edited by kyledezow ; 03-20-2011 at 05:07 AM.

The following 2 users say thank you to kyledezow for this useful post:

TheKid420, x Too GodLy x
02-15-2011, 02:57 PM #115
TheKid420
Are you high?
Originally posted by kyledezow View Post
This video should help better You must login or register to view this content.

Great video man thanks for that Smile I hope u don't mind that I added your post to my thread

---------- Post added at 07:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 AM ----------

Originally posted by swaggtheroy View Post
Thekid Are you rascits(swm):whistle:

U are an idiot. WTF is swm?

The following user thanked TheKid420 for this useful post:

kyledezow
02-15-2011, 04:02 PM #116
Xyah
Haxor!
Still having trouble with the host migration thing, i got around it once but it still host migrates:confused:
02-15-2011, 05:33 PM #117
Dr.Fox
Foxeh =D

Thanks for this I know it will help some people who are trying to get there switch working for the first time.

:( I made My lag switch ages ago , and plugged it in from modem to ps3 :( It diddnt work and I threw it away . And now I see this ..... I might buy one on ebay ? what do you think?

Ps I thouroghly enjoyed watching your video , your voice is cool and you explain well ! And the quality was fine :P

The following user thanked Dr.Fox for this useful post:

TheKid420
02-16-2011, 12:09 AM #118
TheKid420
Are you high?
Originally posted by Dr.Fox View Post
:( I made My lag switch ages ago , and plugged it in from modem to ps3 :( It diddnt work and I threw it away . And now I see this ..... I might buy one on ebay ? what do you think?

Ps I thouroghly enjoyed watching your video , your voice is cool and you explain well ! And the quality was fine :P

I think u should just make your own. That way your cord is as long as YOU need and u can put whatever toggle YOU want. It would probably be cheaper then buying on from eBay and it would be custom how u want it.
Also thanks for the positive feedback Smile

The following user thanked TheKid420 for this useful post:

Dr.Fox

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo