01-27-2011, 08:45 PM #1
Reaper
The Grim Reaper
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.

I am making this thread regarding of the recent Black Op's Permanent bans people have been receiving on Ps3.

At the moment unfortunately there is no way a reversing this at the moment and no way of by-passing it as of yet.

I am making this thread to regard everybody of what has going on. I will update this thread in a bit with more information regarding all of any news that has been released.

I appreciate all of your attentions. This thread will also cut down the threads and spam that has been going on.

If you have any Questions and or things you would like to post please feel free and do so. Please keep it clean and Follow the forum rules.[/color]

Some Member's Have made threads that could save your from Getting Perma banned and also ways to avoid it. I have provided you with the Links to the thread below.

Thread #1: You must login or register to view this content.

Thread #2: Post here if you have been banned. You must login or register to view this content.

At the moment there are many theory's and things you can do to try to get un-banned. But not many have been confirmed to actually be legit and work.

- Reaper
Last edited by Reaper ; 01-28-2011 at 12:26 AM.

The following 44 users say thank you to Reaper for this useful post:

ADEEB001, AMNE, baycod9, billionk, Bloodstaind, Connor, danny19901, DORiS_420, DreamKidzVa, Extractz92, gdnxp, Hurldoh, i_luxx_i, IzBoogz, Jake9, Joelthecool, jovany2008, justinglentzl, KaYos, KingKj52, LightModz, Lydey, Nicky74me, Nummpty, OPTIMISM, P4NiSh3R, Post Count, pro185, qwerew, shawry, STyLe_JapaN, teeth08, TheFuhrer, ThwiX, TMAN242, uhChad, vTiger., vx-skillz-vx, x_5, Xcellerator, xRafiq-, xTrueFear, Yeezus Christ, ZeroOo
02-23-2011, 05:07 AM #200
hey, i got perma banned on my ps3 about 1month ago, i got the msg, this console is permanently banned from playing on the black ops servers blah blah blah. now when i go onto black ops, i get the message 'black ops servers are down' , does this now mean im only temp banned now? also, when i was perma banned, when u click options, then select to see connectivity information ( should be : A.B.C.D.E.F.G.H.I.J ) mine said : A././.D./.F.G.H.I.J , it now says : A././././././.H././

Any info or help would be really appreciated, thanks.
02-24-2011, 08:38 PM #201
Originally posted by baurinio View Post
hey, i got perma banned on my ps3 about 1month ago, i got the msg, this console is permanently banned from playing on the black ops servers blah blah blah. now when i go onto black ops, i get the message 'black ops servers are down' , does this now mean im only temp banned now? also, when i was perma banned, when u click options, then select to see connectivity information ( should be : A.B.C.D.E.F.G.H.I.J ) mine said : A././.D./.F.G.H.I.J , it now says : A././././././.H././

Any info or help would be really appreciated, thanks.

Yes this happened to meh aswell. Your lucky your not perma ban as this only afects the ccount that has been hacked. I rang sony they said im banned but they said dont worry then they lifted it and im now playin on 14th account :mudkip:
03-01-2011, 04:45 AM #202
i have a 15th prestige account that wasn't banned. if i public match will it get banned.
03-01-2011, 08:32 AM #203
Gee_WizzxD
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by coldsideofpillo View Post
i have a 15th prestige account that wasn't banned. if i public match will it get banned.

nah duhh!!!! if i where you ill delete that shiit
03-01-2011, 08:38 AM #204
TryCatchMe
Like A Boss
Well if your trying to get on with the hacked account it will say server unavailable, coz that happens with mine.. Try logging onto another account to see if says the same
03-01-2011, 11:52 PM #205
Originally posted by .x View Post
Well if your trying to get on with the hacked account it will say server unavailable, coz that happens with mine.. Try logging onto another account to see if says the same

It doesn't say server unavailable though. It works fine, my friend got on it and was buying stuff, but he never played a public match because he heard if you do, you're PS3 will get banned.
03-04-2011, 03:03 AM #206
Originally posted by TehJosh View Post
Yes this happened to meh aswell. Your lucky your not perma ban as this only afects the ccount that has been hacked. I rang sony they said im banned but they said dont worry then they lifted it and im now playin on 14th account :mudkip:

Concerning what you said to him and what happened to him, cant you just change your Ip address and you would be able to get back on? because dont they check the console by the ip address?
Last edited by ace1092 ; 03-04-2011 at 03:07 AM.

The following user thanked ace1092 for this useful post:

flipback
03-04-2011, 03:26 AM #207
-Penguin-
Do a barrel roll!
I phoned Sony today and they said they couldn't do anything about it :/
So tomorrow I'm going to phone Activision and see what they say Smile

Edit: I just phoned Activison and the guy on the phone said there was no way to lift a console ban 0_o
Last edited by -Penguin- ; 03-04-2011 at 12:44 PM.
03-04-2011, 04:57 AM #208
Default Avatar
Andysan
Originally posted by BiNaRY
Hey bitch, I have a question?

You know Java or Binary Code?

EXACTLY please shut the hell up. I can create patches if I wanted to, it's not hard. SO please, PLEASE! Learn your facts your ignornant little bastards.

Lawl? You know binary? How pointless. Java isn't a hard language either. Until you know a language like C++ or any of the C languages, don't be flaunting your computer 'persona.' You're no legit hacker beast because you know a basic programing language, and a language that NO ONE USES.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo