Post: [Video & Full Tutorial]How to Bypass the ban On Black ops
01-31-2011, 03:54 PM #1
xTrueFear
Serching Editor!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys here is the full tutorial from play online after the ban. with this metod u can bypass the ban message if u are perma-banned and no-perma banned. So if u want here is the video, check it on youtube so u can read the Annotations. Yes i made this video and the channel is mine.
[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJuMvHbP784]YouTube - WORKING: Bypass Black ops Ban (Perma & No-Perma Ban) Tutorial[/ame]

So for who gets the server error message there are no way 4 now for bypass it. if u have the message "the server are not avable" it s mean u did the hack on an account where u played before.

I have another way for bypass the ban message but i think i will post it after the 3arc relase a patch for this bug.

Just watch the video x).

I know it was posted yet but it wasn t very understandable so i made this video and this tutorial for who doesn't understand xD

Enjoy

EDIT: Text Tutorial From Eh Don so 4 the text tutorial the credits goes to him! i hope he wil accept 4 what i do of his post just let me know bro if im wrong Awesome face

Originally posted by Eh
Be signed in, start up BO and go to multiplayer. Before the screen loads (the bottom will say COSad Awesome BO with a spinning circle loading up MP) keep tapping X till the screen loads. If you did it it should say downloading game settings. press the ps button right after, go to account management, press triangle, and HOVER over sign out. Don't click it until at the bottom right of the screen the "Reading HDD" is gone. If you did it RIGHT after that and sign out and in quickly, go to player match and there you go.

Click here 4 Thx Eh Don For his text tutorial!! =D You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by xTrueFear ; 02-08-2011 at 02:48 PM.

The following 79 users say thank you to xTrueFear for this useful post:

.HaZe., $oulja, 890popbox, ADEEB001, Adlerauge144, AlphaPoppy, BeXo, brento89, Carbon0x, chris2595, coldstats, cromer, CyBeR_TrOn, DaAznkevin, Dazpowder, EZeeH, Febreze, hacker103, Hairowyn, Hawkeslayer, Holdz, hydro_122499, i_luxx_i, iCoNz, ii_QuickScope_x, iiHouDiNi, ikeelyouhaha, ImThePwnosaurus, iPewsen, jackiemoon, jeffers07, jfed, juliex877, kerzhakov, kisezer, Lucas Mace, Lucy Pinder, M.Mac, MaJic, marenight322, Maty360414, MCEvan, never_night335, NGU_MVRz, NorrisHD, Officer Laggy, Platinum G, Proboscis, RacarR, rockz, S3gant, Sandyballz, saudi--fantom, Sk8erFerSur, SnipeToKill, SpideyVenom_, sSkylit, Stealthclown, Stud Muffins, STyLe_JapaN, TairyHesticles, tayen, The Overdose, TheDeathbat, TheLen, thetrueassassin, TryCatchMe, Venom_Spartan, wite_guy, xConnollyyy, xGunz, xModGodx, xXGMLO2Xx, yaro, Zeebra, zen10786, ZeroOo
02-06-2011, 11:04 AM #137
x-MS-x
Banned
Originally posted by xTrueFear View Post
Hey guys here is the full tutorial from play online after the ban. with this metod u can bypass the ban message if u are perma-banned and no-perma banned. So if u want here is the video, check it on youtube so u can read the Annotations. Yes i made this video and the channel is mine.
You must login or register to view this content.

So for who gets the server error message there are no way 4 now for bypass it. if u have the message "the server are not avable" it s mean u did the hack on an account where u played before.

I have another way for bypass the ban message but i think i will post it after the 3arc relase a patch for this bug.

Just watch the video x).

I know it was posted yet but it wasn t very understandable so i made this video and this tutorial for who doesn't understand xD

Enjoy

EDIT: Text Tutorial From Eh Don so 4 the text tutorial the credits goes to him! i hope he wil accept 4 what i do of his post just let me know bro if im wrong Awesome face

finally a working way! thank you very much!
02-06-2011, 06:06 PM #138
The Clipse
Dame Los Nuggets Plz
Like 20min if u are ucky. i know it s crap but it is te only way without an exploit xS

Oh ok, thanks for the clarification
02-07-2011, 06:08 AM #139
XxUnkn0wnxX
F4LLEN ANG3L
Originally posted by ImmortalMods View Post
how about just ****ing find out how they ban use, ether by mac or what, and find out a way to change it since ps3 is fully hacked and all.....

they ban us by our PSID'S the only way you can get unbanned is to change that and you must be using another valid PSID or it won’t work don’t use the same PSID as your friend or any other console because if you do you will sign out the person who i using the same id so i suggest hacking into Sony servers or look into the blackops servers and see what psids people are using and then somehow switch so they get a banned psid and u get an unbanned psid.

---------- Post added at 05:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 PM ----------

i have a better idea either find a way to mod black ops files and say that you are not banned and let it send out messages to server that you are not banned or mod files and make black ops thing that you are using a different psid when you are online black ops servers but when you go back to xmb your psid will be the real one.:n00b:
02-07-2011, 10:40 PM #140
Originally posted by soul View Post
they ban us by our PSID'S the only way you can get unbanned is to change that and you must be using another valid PSID or it won’t work don’t use the same PSID as your friend or any other console because if you do you will sign out the person who i using the same id so i suggest hacking into Sony servers or look into the blackops servers and see what psids people are using and then somehow switch so they get a banned psid and u get an unbanned psid.

do you know for a fact that its the psid, cause i got 2 ps3s,

my 3.55 is banned

but my 3.41 isnt,

both are jbed of course.
02-07-2011, 10:49 PM #141
xTrueFear
Serching Editor!
Originally posted by ImmortalMods View Post
do you know for a fact that its the psid, cause i got 2 ps3s,

my 3.55 is banned

but my 3.41 isnt,

both are jbed of course.

i suggest u to play with 3.41 and use 3.55 4 transfer patches

---------- Post added at 05:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 PM ----------

Originally posted by HADO View Post

jeeea... ****ing Ban.

it's hard for all banned consool player for ps3.. ^^ xD eheheh

do u play goood whit sniper'?

Just a little clip i got 2day on xbox xD. just w8 for montage xP
02-07-2011, 10:53 PM #142
Nice tut man
02-07-2011, 11:23 PM #143
Works But 20mins not very good
02-08-2011, 01:17 AM #144
HerbalEye
I'm thinking of a number...
Hey guys here is the full tutorial from play online after the ban. with this metod u can bypass the ban message if u are perma-banned and no-perma banned. So if u want here is the video, check it on youtube so u can read the Annotations. Yes i made this video and the channel is mine.

Just watch the video x).

Enjoy

Hopefully this works for a while. This is the only thing keeping me from selling black ops.
02-08-2011, 02:10 AM #145
i suggest u to play with 3.41 and use 3.55 4 transfer patches

---------- Post added at 05:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 PM ----------

Originally posted by HADO View Post

Just a little clip i got 2day on xbox xD. just w8 for montage xP

yea i knew this but then
i gotta go through all the trouble of downgrading 3.55 cause i dont feel safe at all without a 3.41 original OG Modded PS3
:420:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo