02-01-2011, 12:24 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Enjoy paying for your maps.
Last edited by Free My Goat ; 08-31-2011 at 12:19 PM.

The following 26 users say thank you to Free My Goat for this useful post:

-NoSoul4Evr-, alcapoter, Arman M., dex2grigg, dezy., gokugamer, hockeykid2319, iLikeBotz, ImSoFresh, JewBagel, juliex877, lK U S lH, MaKaRoFF, MP_MAFIA, ozimandus, ReK, Sebas908, sixflags26, The Shoota, TheKing054, Tree, uhChad, Vegetᶏ, Yoszhi, ZoneHD, ZzXr3V0LuTi0NzZ
02-03-2011, 05:45 PM #83
Originally posted by Facebook
Any proof? Because i've been doing this since First strike came out and im not banned so

Just go look at my playercard for my GT, I was 15th 50 before now with no suspicious activity(using settings ABC trick).

And all of a sudden it's telling me I have 33 hours left till I'm un-banned incl/ a reset.
02-03-2011, 05:56 PM #84
Groovy
Team Xbox
Originally posted by Clutch
Just go look at my playercard for my GT, I was 15th 50 before now with no suspicious activity(using settings ABC trick).

And all of a sudden it's telling me I have 33 hours left till I'm un-banned incl/ a reset.

No offence, but you cannot be banned for this. For all they know you could have downloaded the maps on a main account and are sharing the licence on that console so nothing is wrong with that. Ive been doing this with games since my first gamertag got banned, I had a modded gamertag which i signed into and everything worked that i bought! and that's been 1 year now and I'm still not banned.

Also you probably got banned for boosting or something seen as you was 15th Prestige...

Repeat: You Can-NOT be banned for this!
02-03-2011, 05:59 PM #85
Originally posted by iGroovy
No offence, but you cannot be banned for this. For all they know you could have downloaded the maps on a main account and are sharing the licence on that console so nothing is wrong with that. Ive been doing this with games since my first gamertag got banned, I had a modded gamertag which i signed into and everything worked that i bought! and that's been 1 year now and I'm still not banned.

Also you probably got banned for boosting or something seen as you was 15th Prestige...

Repeat: You Can-NOT be banned for this!

The gamertag that you sign in and out of to activate the maps is banned from the BO servers, so I'm tempted to believe that they do know if you're doing this.

I'm not saying this will get you banned, but you can't deny it's a possibility with the more advanced servers compared to when we did this on MW2 etc.
02-03-2011, 06:02 PM #86
Groovy
Team Xbox
Originally posted by Clutch
The gamertag that you sign in and out of to activate the maps is banned from the BO servers, so I'm tempted to believe that they do know if you're doing this.

I'm not saying this will get you banned, but you can't deny it's a possibility with the more advanced servers compared to when we did this on MW2 etc.

All modded gamertags are banned from the black ops servers! That gamertag isn't real its a copy of his gamertag which is related to that DLC.
02-03-2011, 08:40 PM #87
ENG JOK3R
ENG JOK3R is B3AST
this isnt working for me the maps arnt showing up :'(
02-03-2011, 09:10 PM #88
I can play the multiplayer maps just fine, but when I want to play Ascenions it gives me an error that this version is not for my region. Can anyone help?
02-03-2011, 09:15 PM #89
Originally posted by GERHeadshotZz View Post
I can play the multiplayer maps just fine, but when I want to play Ascenions it gives me an error that this version is not for my region. Can anyone help?

Your obviously from a differnt region... this is for uk.. i think anyway but you'll have to find someone with your region to give you it.
02-03-2011, 09:26 PM #90
Originally posted by Facebook
Your obviously from a differnt region... this is for uk.. i think anyway but you'll have to find someone with your region to give you it.

Yes I live in Germany but I imported the game from uk and I changed my region to uk aswell. I would have bought the maps legit, but 3arc only releases the german verison of the map pack here(which is cut). Thanks for your reply.
02-03-2011, 09:28 PM #91
Originally posted by GERHeadshotZz View Post
Yes I live in Germany but I imported the game from uk and I changed my region to uk aswell. I would have bought the maps legit, but 3arc only releases the german verison of the map pack here(which is cut). Thanks for your reply.

Well you must have bought a us version of the game, its the [EU] Version of the maps Treyarch made it so that you couldent have the maps from the us in the uk and visa versa

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo