02-01-2011, 12:24 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Enjoy paying for your maps.
Last edited by Free My Goat ; 08-31-2011 at 12:19 PM.

The following 26 users say thank you to Free My Goat for this useful post:

-NoSoul4Evr-, alcapoter, Arman M., dex2grigg, dezy., gokugamer, hockeykid2319, iLikeBotz, ImSoFresh, JewBagel, juliex877, lK U S lH, MaKaRoFF, MP_MAFIA, ozimandus, ReK, Sebas908, sixflags26, The Shoota, TheKing054, Tree, uhChad, Vegetᶏ, Yoszhi, ZoneHD, ZzXr3V0LuTi0NzZ
02-01-2011, 05:37 PM #38
Originally posted by bzerk1 View Post
L u cud say (ur nan) u billy goat fu*ka

Yeah sorry about it but i cant write p-v-h-a-x without the (-) because then ngu write down: your mom sry for this
02-01-2011, 05:39 PM #39
Originally posted by ChEMMiiCaL View Post
6th Now plug your usb or hdd back into your xbox

Ps3 will have this soon too, just wait for official release

No it won't. You need a profile to activate it with, something you can't do on ps3.
02-01-2011, 05:47 PM #40
Mezzid
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by MATT23116 View Post
No it won't. You need a profile to activate it with, something you can't do on ps3.

I mean the Map Packs Winky Winky
02-01-2011, 05:53 PM #41
Originally posted by ChEMMiiCaL View Post
I mean the Map Packs Winky Winky

Yeah you have to buy them in a month while I get them free now. :evil: I like microsoft jeweing Ps3 users since I have a 360 now
02-01-2011, 05:54 PM #42
Mezzid
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by MATT23116 View Post
Yeah you have to buy them in a month while I get them free now. :evil: I like microsoft jeweing Ps3 users since I have a 360 now

Im getting 360 aswell, Im happy with my PlayStation but I feel like Xbox has more to offer, and yes 1 month earlier map packs is reason nuff haha, I wont buy them on Ps3 because im Banned! :carling:
02-01-2011, 06:11 PM #43
JakeM
ZOMG HaXz!
Originally posted by Facebook
HERE IS THE PROFILE
You must login or register to view this content.

FIRST STRIKE(7 of 7 parts)

Written Tutorial

*Requires Two Controllers*

1st Download This
*Link will be up after upload*

Its the map pack and the profile that has a license to the DLC.

2nd get a usb or your hard drive and plug it in your computer

3rd Explore your device with Modio or USBXSTAF

4th You want to put the profile (Which should be named E0000314....) right into Content where all of your other profiles are at.

5th Now you have to put the DLC into Content>000000000000>41560855>00000002

6th Now plug your usb or hdd back into your xbox

7th Now on your dashboard sign into your main account on your first controller, Then take your second one and sign into the profile called "BO DLC" (When the avatar thing pops up, just press the guide button to exit it.)

8th Start up black ops and you now have the maps.

Note: If you want to play on the maps after you shutdown your xbox, you will have to repeat steps 7 & 8.

If this helped please thank the topic and maby rep + ?

Merry Christmas Treyarch!!! :carling::carling::carling::carling::carling:
02-01-2011, 06:33 PM #44
sixflags26
Climbing up the ladder
Thanks a whole lot man. I was just about to give up looking for something like this and buy em. But before I did I found this, thanks a million. The downloads are really slow at 150kb/s. im on part 5 so ill see if this works soon
02-01-2011, 06:37 PM #45
Originally posted by sixflags26 View Post
Thanks a whole lot man. I was just about to give up looking for something like this and buy em. But before I did I found this, thanks a million. The downloads are really slow at 150kb/s. im on part 5 so ill see if this works soon

its all good dude, im on 176kb/s idk why but still xD if your woundering why im dling again its because im on my desktop now and i have them on my laptop xD and i dont have a usb but still Happy

anyways happy modding.
02-01-2011, 08:04 PM #46
sixflags26
Climbing up the ladder
im having a little problem. When I start it up it keeps saying please wait and invalid gamertag. I signed out of the second controller and it worked. Then started ascension and it froze then said that it could not be found or it is in a different region. I live in the US. I have the map pack on the hard drive.

---------- Post added at 02:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 PM ----------

Originally posted by Facebook
its all good dude, im on 176kb/s idk why but still xD if your woundering why im dling again its because im on my desktop now and i have them on my laptop xD and i dont have a usb but still Happy

anyways happy modding.

bump bump bump

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo