02-03-2011, 06:10 PM #1
brenzo2
Maggbot timeout!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is for people who have already got the perk and you can upgrade it to PRO.

1. Go To LAN PARTY and set up a match then join a friend and quickly tap O, O, O. you should get a message saying Game Lobby Full.

Now your automatically at the LAN screen. Just go to create a class and go to perks and press square to upgrade. Now just highlight it once bought and accept an invite and tap X repeatedly

***NO LAG NEEDED***

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLT1ebjA2C4[/ame]
Last edited by brenzo2 ; 02-05-2011 at 11:06 AM.

The following 45 users say thank you to brenzo2 for this useful post:

allant, andyandrwew144, ben_dover420, boyyo11, Chicharito, codwawandmw2, cubandanger05, Criptus, DinoFreak, Dr. Dre, EliteHackxx, EpicRush, Extractz92, Gilmar_, GRAND, hades77, IcedLattte, iiSuPerBaD, JJHarris4, kevh13, killa skillz, lea_akd, ManBearPiggy, mindurbiz, Mr. Star, mrmoss, Needfreemodloby, NooFag, oHai My Name Is, ONEr1SKYw4R, Pauly, pro61904, Ryan_ward1, snefone, Soldier., SoLDieRDaP, STUNNA-_-Nancy, tooskilled2k11, toxic90384109284, Tryharder, viralhysteria, Xanadu, xfaiilure-x, xRafiq-, zephir
06-22-2011, 06:29 PM #281
AlmightyRyan
Gym leader
Originally posted by afc4lif3boi View Post
i kind of done it i got the screen with pro perks but when i bought them they never showed up online

This OLD glitch has been patched!
End off
06-22-2011, 10:36 PM #282
Originally posted by brenzo2 View Post
This is for people who have already got the perk and you can upgrade it to PRO.

1. Go To LAN PARTY and set up a match then join a friend and quickly tap O, O, O. you should get a message saying Game Lobby Full.

Now your automatically at the LAN screen. Just go to create a class and go to perks and press square to upgrade. Now just highlight it once bought and accept an invite and tap X repeatedly

***NO LAG NEEDED***

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLT1ebjA2C4[/ame]

thanks this worked great
06-23-2011, 06:59 PM #283
works man!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo