02-05-2011, 12:32 AM #1
xChri$ !
whaaaa ?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
What Everyone Should do to Black Ops:

After I seen You must login or register to view this content., I was Inspired to make this :rolleyes:

Well I was recently banned from Black Ops, I thought It was a good game and everything untill ... I got console banned :wtf:
I think Treyarch was being a little harsh by banning 50,000 consoles without a warning :n:

so I did what the game deserves:
You must login or register to view this content.
If you support me You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by xChri$ ! ; 02-05-2011 at 12:34 AM.

The following 33 users say thank you to xChri$ ! for this useful post:

.Requiem., .Snake, AFlyingBeaner, AgentKing-Botz, al9522, albania123, aNaTuMy-, asd123456, azooz11, Chill, chris01, Clouds, ClutchLikeWest, Dardy_one, FaiL-Scale, gdnxp, GreenToxon, jovany2008, Lotus321, Mr. Qwax, Mr.Amitoz, Nightmair-, oman, Press ►, Proboscis, PsYcHoSiS, Shaggy123, Shakal, ShinigamiUzi, sn1pk3dk0, The Shoota, Vaner, ZeroOo
02-05-2011, 01:23 AM #11
xChri$ !
whaaaa ?
Originally posted by Scale View Post
Nice one :P
I've been Console banned for along time now, but I've never thought to do this. :love:

try It ! :P
Feels good Cool Man (aka Tustin)
02-05-2011, 01:33 AM #12
Goone
Looking for Suzzy
Originally posted by xChri
The game was worth nothing Smile

Lol. I'm lol'ing @ you.

You're current status:

-$60 dollars less rich
-No Black Ops
-No option to trade BO for KZ3
-Probably a cut finger from attempting to break the disk
-Slightly raised self-esteem for completely beating up a non-living inanimate object

Jus' saying.

The following 6 users say thank you to Goone for this useful post:

DONT_H8_5150, Dope., EnragedNUKE, Mad-Swat, SieRoX, TheMagicN
02-05-2011, 01:39 AM #13
Why the **** have you gotta put dumb shit things in your thread title? snapping your disc is dumb. your now $60 out of pocket.
02-05-2011, 01:46 AM #14
i hope treyarch and sony sees this so they can see how much we hate them and there game.

The following user thanked mathu147 for this useful post:

Dopey21
02-05-2011, 02:09 AM #15
xChri$ !
whaaaa ?
Originally posted by Eh
Lol. I'm lol'ing @ you.

You're current status:

-$60 dollars less rich
-No Black Ops
-No option to trade BO for KZ3
-Probably a cut finger from attempting to break the disk
-Slightly raised self-esteem for completely beating up a non-living inanimate object

Jus' saying.

And I really don't care =D
02-05-2011, 02:11 AM #16
EnragedNUKE
Son. You wish.
wow.. I have to be with the haters on this one.

Please note I don't mean to come across as a bad person on this, just my personal thoughts on what you did..

As much as I hate this game, there is no logical reason to waste $60 and break your damn disk. Atleast trade it in for some money or KillZone3 so you don't waste anything.

Man, you just done yourself something stupid, not to be a flamer, but this was the stupidest idea i've seen someone do. However, if this was a week before CoD8 came out, then yeah do it. But like 3 months in? That was plain stupid, I have to admit..

Long story short; You were stupid to break the disk, you couldn't gotten something out of it rather then a moments pleasure and a cut on your finger.

The following 2 users say thank you to EnragedNUKE for this useful post:

PitifulKarmaZ, xd366
02-05-2011, 02:11 AM #17
xd366
find me on twitter now
this is the most pointless thread/action ever. do you feel cool now that you did it? you gained nothing. /facepalm kids these days

The following 2 users say thank you to xd366 for this useful post:

Oneinfamous, Kells
02-05-2011, 02:13 AM #18
EnragedNUKE
Son. You wish.
Originally posted by xd366 View Post
this is the most pointless thread/action ever. do you feel cool now that you did it? you gained nothing. /facepalm kids these days

My point exactly.. read my post too.
02-05-2011, 02:14 AM #19
Photoshoped...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo