03-03-2011, 11:23 PM #1
TheKid420
Are you high?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); First id like to say if you don't already have a lag switch, and know how to set it up. Don't bother watching the video, its not for you! (I will not be answering stupid questions) Also if you have a problem with glitching/cheating then GTFO why are you even in the glitching section leaving stupid comments???

Now with that being said, here is the new video on how to force host with a lag switch. (you can also use net tools if you don't have a lag switch)[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Roo_uzy19y8]YouTube - (NEW)Force Host On Black Ops.MOD[/ame]

MAKE SURE WHEN YOUR IN THE PARY B4 YOU SEARCH FOR A GAME PRESS SELECT AND SET YOUR SEARCH PREFERENCES TO "LOCALE ONLY"

1) find a game you want to play and as soon as you press x turn ON your lag switch

2) if done correctly it should say ``waiting for 6 more players`` leave it ON for a couple seconds then quickly flick OFF then back ON

3) if done correctly it should say ``testing matches xx% - 0/xx good games`` leave the switch ON for a couple seconds then quickly switch it OFF then ON again

4) if done correctly it should say ``testing matches xx% -0/xx good games`` it will look the same as step 3 except the % will slightly go up. Keep your switch ON until it says waiting for 6 more players... then turn your switch OFF and you will be host

5)if done correctly you will be sitting in a lobby by yourself (or with party) waiting for other players to join.

6) once enough players join the game to start it, the host will migrate. to stop someone else from getting host you need to turn your switch ON when ppl join the lobby to lag them. leave it ON for a couple short seconds and see if it says ``migrating host`` if it doesn't say ``migrating host`` after a second or two then there isn't enough ppl to get the game going so turn your switch OFF and wait for more ppl to join. once more ppl have joined and you have your switch ON and it says ``migrating host`` leave it ON until it gets to ``migrating host 4`` then quickly turn your switch OFF then back ON b4 it gets to ``migrating host 5``

7) if done correctly you will have have your switch still ON and you will see it say ``migrating host 5`` then it will disappear and will now say ``the match is about to begin`` and you can now turn OFF your switch and enjoy your game as host.
(if NOT done correctly you will have your switch still ON and the host migration is still counting past 5. you will NOT get host back out and repeat all steps)
Last edited by TheKid420 ; 03-05-2011 at 05:04 PM.

The following 22 users say thank you to TheKid420 for this useful post:

alcapoter, allanliesliesli, axemurderer, CoD_Killa21, Cole MacGrath, CVLN, dead_eye27, DinoFreak, effinTyler, iMAGEi, Judge Dredd, kyledezow, malanof5, Mallorki_81, shoaib_12, TOX!G, Wild., xBillabong5670, xFlawless--, xXXxlol
04-13-2011, 01:49 PM #110
TheKid420
Are you high?
Thanks for all the positive feed back guys! Smile

The following user thanked TheKid420 for this useful post:

CVLN
04-14-2011, 04:29 PM #111
nice post this helped me alot i love how its built into your ps3 controller Smile

The following user thanked God Drinks coke for this useful post:

TheKid420
04-17-2011, 05:27 PM #112
Air.Jordan
Black and Yellow
Nice find you have there Happy

The following user thanked Air.Jordan for this useful post:

TheKid420
06-12-2011, 01:58 AM #113
teccoelho
Bounty hunter
thank you for update !!

---------- Post added at 09:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 PM ----------

Originally posted by TheKid420 View Post
Thanks bro! This is a new account cuz I got my other one banned lol

banned for use lag switch ??
07-02-2011, 12:40 AM #114
Im sick of joining a game and the host either has dial up or lives in Africa. Im real tempted to buy a lag switch just to force host. Im not wanting to use the switch to cheat by lag switching during game only to force me as host so i can have a good connection while playing. What are the chances of getting banned for this?
07-02-2011, 02:23 PM #115
But what if you have a crappy internet connection
07-02-2011, 02:41 PM #116
22Meg down 2.5 Meg up Fiber is fine.
07-07-2011, 05:17 PM #117
just use nettools and lag the fk out of your connection u get into your own lobby

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo