Post: Black Ops Kill Record: 979-7 (501 can't touch this)
03-13-2011, 04:43 AM #1
DiJiTaLGoDz
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); youtube removed video. CLOSE
Last edited by DiJiTaLGoDz ; 07-10-2011 at 12:59 AM.

The following 25 users say thank you to DiJiTaLGoDz for this useful post:

Alien990, Arman M., AyeeLG, black123456789, Dardy_one, FourzerotwoFAILS, I'm A Rep Whore, iCoNiic, IzBoogz, Jerry_, killa skillz, Mezzid, MrPuffs, Nightm4rPhantom, Poseidon, Soldier., sr50, Superdry▪, SUPERIMIAINI, TTS., Wondoh, xDeluxe, xIAmSchwem, xJayJayOkocha_, xZePHeRz
03-14-2011, 06:24 PM #83
ShAdoW_RiDa
Former Blue Mod
Originally posted by DiJiTaLGoDz View Post
I don't even have IDontBreak on my friends list. You got the wrong guy. /facepalm

I would wreck you on firing range, i'm not even kidding.

I'm so sure it was you. It must be some other DigitalGodz then, eh?

And lol, that would be funny.
03-14-2011, 06:24 PM #84
Jake9
Site is wonderful
well after seeing that video of the guy getting 501 kills in a game i decided to top it. let's see em come back on top of this one haha

yeah i know i'm going to get banned :FU:

You must login or register to view this content.

please like the video cause there's going to be about a million dislikes LOL

Bro I gota spawn trap with you man Happy. I liked it and subscribed :y:.
03-14-2011, 06:28 PM #85
DiJiTaLGoDz
Former Staff
Originally posted by RiDa View Post

my name is not DigitalGodz /facepalm
03-14-2011, 06:41 PM #86
TTS.
< ^ > < ^ >
well after seeing that video of the guy getting 501 kills in a game i decided to top it. let's see em come back on top of this one haha

yeah i know i'm going to get banned :FU:

You must login or register to view this content.

please like the video cause there's going to be about a million dislikes LOL

omg dude are you serious? lol maybe this time they'll do something about the spawns

The following user thanked TTS. for this useful post:

DiJiTaLGoDz
03-14-2011, 10:36 PM #87
That's some brutal shit man.
03-14-2011, 11:18 PM #88
weak weak weak weak weak!
03-15-2011, 12:29 AM #89
xNike
Can’t trickshot me!
LOL Ownage, You must had have a high KD after that match.
03-15-2011, 01:45 AM #90
Not only were you dumb enough to go over 299 kills you were dumb enough to put your game on youtube and ngu........ You are clearly an idiot for posting this game........ Besides, YOU learned how to spawn kill from me and my friends you freaking loser. We taught everybody how to spawn kill on mw2 and crap ops....... I thought when you brought your sorry a$$ in our party bragging about it, that would be all.....But no, you post it on freaking YOUTUBE and NGU.... Don't u know that 3arc trolls these websites allday long...That is why the s&d glitch is gone and that is why they patched the combat training prestige when the game first came out...People like you make me sick.... You know who I am cause i chewed your sorry A$$ out in a party yesterday. I don't give a crap how many stupid friends you got on ngu but i assure you that you will lose all of your friends on psn that you copied our gameplay from...........!!!!!!!!!!

The following user thanked kratosz for this useful post:

ShAdoW_RiDa
03-15-2011, 09:44 PM #91
DiJiTaLGoDz
Former Staff
Originally posted by kratosz View Post
Not only were you dumb enough to go over 299 kills you were dumb enough to put your game on youtube and ngu........ You are clearly an idiot for posting this game........ Besides, YOU learned how to spawn kill from me and my friends you freaking loser. We taught everybody how to spawn kill on mw2 and crap ops....... I thought when you brought your sorry a$$ in our party bragging about it, that would be all.....But no, you post it on freaking YOUTUBE and NGU.... Don't u know that 3arc trolls these websites allday long...That is why the s&d glitch is gone and that is why they patched the combat training prestige when the game first came out...People like you make me sick.... You know who I am cause i chewed your sorry A$$ out in a party yesterday. I don't give a crap how many stupid friends you got on ngu but i assure you that you will lose all of your friends on psn that you copied our gameplay from...........!!!!!!!!!!

i don't know who you are or what you're talking about.
you sir, are an idiot. i haven't learned anything from you.

i learned everything i know from my own first hand experience. don't come in my thread acting like you know something. you act like this is some sort of glitch?

this is a flaw in TREYARCHS gay ass game. I was able to get that many kills because on that particular map there are only 5, i repeat, 5 spawns. There are 6 people per team. Can you do some math on why it's so easy to do that?

by the way, you dumb retard. The match doesn't give you XP or anything when you go over the set XP limit that treyarch set in to stop boosting.

Consider your faggot ass owned.

---------- Post added at 05:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 PM ----------

Originally posted by RiDa View Post

hey mister demoted mod. you're just jealous because my stats are better than yours. i would smack you and all your friends so don't come in spreading rumors that i was ever in your party. i've never seen you before in my life and i haven't played firing range in 2 months.

my name is not DigitalGodz it is DiJiTaLGoDzz which you can see if you hover over the PS3 over there <----

consider yourself, retarded.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo