Post: [TUT] How to get COD BO first strike maps for free!
03-17-2011, 10:24 PM #1
alexcar5
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi NGU

Im releasing first strike maps for free (only for BLES01032 ps3 users) hey guys i finally achieved for those ones who said that the maps need to be activated that is true and there is way to do it
just follow this tutorial and you will activate the maps i released, if you follow this tutrial you will be able to activate the maps but you will need to activate them every time you turn on the PS3 sorry that is the only way atm!

TUT: You must login or register to view this content. (it is in spanish sorry!)

REQUIREMENTS
Jailbroken ps3 cfw 3.55
COD Blackops 1.07
pendrive or external hdd (2gb or more)
ps3 filemanager (multiman 1.15 or above its okay)
First strike files: (megaupload premium users): You must login or register to view this content.

free users: i divided them in two, one .rar is for the dlc2.edat and the dlc2 folder including italian maps + zombie_cosmodrome_load.bik and another .rar for the spanish folder) PASSWORSad Awesome alexcar5

first part: You must login or register to view this content.
second part: (what you all were waiting for!! part two is here) :You must login or register to view this content.

TUT for free users:
once dowloaded both .rar extract the files using the password: alexcar5 and then just move the spanish folder inside the dlc2 folder.
now just move the folder dlc2 and the file.edat to an external hdd or pendrive and follow the tutorial from part 3.

Let's start

1.once dowloaded the maps files extract .rar file (this will also take a while)

2.then copy dlc2 and dlc.edat from inside the folder named "mapas" to an external hdd or pendrive.

3.activate the maps using the tut above

4.Plug in the pendrive to the PS3 and start multiman or any other filemanager ( dont use ftp server and filezilla this will take ages and probably dont work).

5.navigate to dev_usb001 or whatever

6. copy dlc.edat to hhd0/game/BLES01032/USDIR

7. do the same with dlc2 folder.

8. you are done

9. now just close multiman and enjoy your new maps, now we only need to wait for a new way to connect to PSN to try them online

I hope i helped please rep and sub to my youtube channel! :420:

sorry for enlgish im spanish :p
Last edited by alexcar5 ; 03-22-2011 at 10:08 PM. Reason: new link!!!!

The following 7 users say thank you to alexcar5 for this useful post:

azhar101, carrasclet, gamer89117, IRoyxX, User23434, New Account, xkia
04-08-2011, 12:29 PM #101
Darkjolie
< ^ > < ^ >
Guyz how dumb are 90% of the posters here in thread?

You say thanks but it didnt worked for me : are you retarded? dont say tanks then

Or most here say cool thanks and they didnt even tried this

Now this doesnt works since you have to activate the DLC content
And how the hell can you follow the spanish tutorial? even if you translate it with google, i still understand bullshit

Originally posted by another user
First Strike maps (Please login or register here to see this LINK)
Update to work: (Please login or register here to see this LINK)

Tutorial for not losing Very Easy
Always make a backup of trophy game saves and all of your file if you made a purchase act.dat etc and especially the Xregistry.sys (xRegistry.sys found in / dev_flash2 /) to restore.
I write very good step by step like you would on your PS3 myself (if you do not get a video tutorial Suvir tomorrow or Friday)
[+] This content has to throw in my xRegistry user2 to work properly
[+] What we need:
Files. Rif found (Please login or register here to see this LINK)
XRegistry.sys files and xReg_Plus included in this package (Please login or register here to see this LINK) has the same password as the other.
Note: The file has been modified to Xregistry.sys you can not see my passwords so if you come to milk my account or do not bother opening consegiras anything. Saluditos big_smile lechers At the end I pass the program so that you can also modify the Xregistry and then no problems.
Warning: Back up your xRegistry.sys file is in / dev_flash2 /
[+] Very well once we take the files have a pen and extract the downloaded zip file server in the root.
[+] Will put the. Rif exdata folder. That folder is only if purchased as psn content if you do not proceed to create it. Open the Multimedia and headed to the address: "/ dev_dd0/home/00000002/exdata" will put the ref in that folder if not create it and have it all sorted.
[+] Xreg Plus install and reboot the ps3 (I always restart the PS3 because sometimes gives some problems Xreg)
[+] Well now we have to find the port usb000 (do not be scared XD) aver I have my 2 consoles and are slim not know if the fat changes. The usb000 is on the right. Again in the Fat not know which is but you can check with the Multimedia.
[+] By initiating the Xreg with usb connected usb000 (must always be connected before you start). We charge a red screen and see which gives We'll give you several options in this order:
1) Press Start and wait for the result set ....... Restore-Please succesfull Reebot
2) Restart the ps3 without removing the pendrive
3) Let us again xReg charge the same red screen
4) Press circle and wait for the reply ..... Status: act.dat Transfer succesfull
5) Next make press X and wait for the reply ..... Status: Restore act.dat succefull
[+] Congratulations my content has been activated on your PS3 big_smile
Well now comes in black ops such as maps will be active only I have not the Classical firstrike

Finally I want to make this walk is not asking for unnecessary things:
Why do I always appear in the Xreg Failed?
-Check that you connected the USB port on usb000 ... recalls slim models is the following format. Usb left: USB001 and law: USB000 (just the law is needed)
What is right and what is left?
"Well look at that if it is a problem so ask a aduto help you XDDDDD
Why do I keep getting Failed?
- Remember that rar files downloaded from repeat Fileserver FILESERVER must be at the root of usb.
I did everything without going singen digiste but what happens?
"I remembered to put the ref in the Carpathian exdata"?
After I turn off the PS3 displayed maps activated What happens?
- I think at the moment is the only way so have to repeat the process again
Do I lose the content I've downloaded?
"If you'll have acer back up your files act.dat, and xRegistre.sys. Rif
Can not connect to psn get me going?
- You have to reconfigure your network connections as mine have big_smile
Still does not connect to psn
-Create a new user and run your account and that changing the xRegistre you get my data.

Attention the screenshots of the PS3 is black because you get to copy my xRegistry.sys my configuration screen try this:
Believe in your ps3 a User 2 and activate the user with a psn account
XRegistry.sys copy your file and modify it with the following data (at end of post there is a very simple editor xregistry.sys)
Look for this line [/ setting/user/00000002/npaccount/accountid]
and modify it as follows:
Checksum: 9634
Value: 26d2a9e46f39abe
Flags: 0000
Give Save
Next online [/ setting/user/00000002/npaccount/password]
Checksum: 62EB
Value: ps3pirata
Give Save
next line [/ setting/user/00000002/npaccount/loginid]
Checksum: CEF2
Value: [email][email protected][/email]
Give Save
prepared its xRegistry.sys
Sorry for the inconvenience
Well I leave the xRegistryEditor075.rar to edit their xRegistry.sys without restore them later to make problems. In this way hide your sensitive data and may pass the contents to users big_smile Ps3pirata
(Please login or register here to see this LINK)
Questions and remember to post PSN ****!
Video tutorial] (Please login or register here to see this LINK)
(Please login or register here to see this LINK) ----> package to extract the root of your pendrive you add the xresgistry.sys update the tuto arrives to avoid black screens

Well I'll go update the post when you lick a new purchase on the psn greetings and thank big_smile
Remember EXCLUSIVE content PS3PIRATA.COM ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wth ?
04-09-2011, 07:50 PM #102
ARVINLOCOx
Who’s Jim Erased?
i got the first strike maps for free with this

TUTORIAL------> You must login or register to view this content.

FILES FOR BLACK OPS U.S. (BLUS-30591)---> You must login or register to view this content.

US FIRST STRIKE MAPS ---> You must login or register to view this content.

I CAN CONFIRM THAT THIS WORKS MYSELF!

GOOD LUCK AND LET ME KNOW IF U NEED HELP

THANKS GO TO WEIRDPEOPLE FOR THE TUT AND FILES!Claps
Last edited by ARVINLOCOx ; 04-09-2011 at 07:53 PM.
04-09-2011, 09:09 PM #103
Originally posted by Darkjolie View Post

You say thanks but it didnt worked for me : are you retarded? dont say tanks then

And how the hell can you follow the spanish tutorial? even if you translate it with google, i still understand bullshit

Wth ?

i did this tuto because i speak french spanish inglish so anyway....
i make A to Z tutorial and even the editing part...dit this with ps3 3.55 kneaws ctw black ops bles01031 with bles01031 rif...because the spanish tread is just for 01032 black ops...(maybe thats why doesnt)
So anyway all worked fine restared act data...editing the account...alll that shit even the final part of the tread for fixing black screens and also fixing the non aparition of the dlc...
ANNNND DOOOOOOEEESSSSNT WOOOOOORRRRRRKEEEEEDDDD
i have tried all ****ing tuts about getting to work this ****ing dlc ...and it isnt F.U.C.K.I.N.G working....so...so tried this if u have the 01032 black ops and if u have a real good spanish...
i can explan a to z the tut because i made mi self...but didn't work so thats kind of useless (or not if this doesnt worked because of the version of my BO)
Peace

---------- Post added at 04:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:08 PM ----------

Originally posted by Darkjolie View Post

Wth ?

i did this tuto because i speak french spanish inglish so anyway....
i make A to Z tutorial and even the editing part...dit this with ps3 3.55 kneaws ctw black ops bles01031 with bles01031 rif...because the spanish tread is just for 01032 black ops...(maybe thats why doesnt)
So anyway all worked fine restared act data...editing the account...alll that shit even the final part of the tread for fixing black screens and also fixing the non aparition of the dlc...
ANNNND DOOOOOOEEESSSSNT WOOOOOORRRRRRKEEEEEDDDD
i have tried all ****ing tuts about getting to work this ****ing dlc ...and it isnt F.U.C.K.I.N.G working....so...so tried this if u have the 01032 black ops and if u have a real good spanish...
i can explan a to z the tut because i made mi self...but didn't work so thats kind of useless (or not if this doesnt worked because of the version of my BO)
Peace

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo