04-03-2011, 12:24 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); 1- You need to install Rebug 3.55 CFW (google)

2- Now you need to set Original PSN to Dev PSN Go to Debug Settings-> NP Environment-> Change to "sp-int"

3- Run Cex Dex Rebug selector (it’s under Package Manager, in PS3 HDD) set it to REBUG MODE and you are spoofed.

PS: if still cant connect you may need to set "sp-int" agin.

4- Now You need to make a new account on PSN you can set everything random but the PSN ID must be the same of the account on Original PSN or COD will not load your stats (lvl,classes,ect).

5- Now you need to set on your PS3 on Internet Connection Setting as Primary DNS the LOCAL IP of you PC (192.168.XXX.XXX) and as Secondary your modem IP OR "8.8.8.8"

6- Start the my tool and make sure it's showing the right Local IP (192.168.XXX.XXX) then press OK.

And you done you can play on Black ops,MW2,COD4 on Rebug CFW Claps

Download:

https://www.mediafire.com/?5vkgqpld4u4z506

UPDATE:

F.A.Q

Q: Does it's UNBAN my PS3 from Black Ops
A: NO!!!

Q: Can i use it on 3.60 OFW
A: No you cant plus it's useless becouse that it's only for 3.55 REBUG CFW.

Q: I still get the Server error
A: Make sure the account that you created have not the some id of someone banned on original PSN

You need .Net Framework 3.5 at least.
Last edited by KiNgOfUnIvErS ; 05-25-2011 at 04:52 PM.

The following 54 users say thank you to KiNgOfUnIvErS for this useful post:

-Google-, -SuBZeRo-, Okami, 465harris, Ada Wong, Alexloks10, ashleythemigf, Blackstorm, cluckin bell, Daddy, david23, Devil, emersons35, gamer89117, Geeqoh, gola, H!MOM, hammy876, HIvkid, HomelandSec, husseinsaad, IDontbreak, ihaxgames, ILovePie24!!, IvanTheTerrible, Jteezay09, KINGJAMESPART2, KINGMANI, KingSavagee, lilkid666, LINUX♥, ManBearPiggy, Mankins, Manze, martinez, Martinez_LJC, Maty360414, Mr. Aimbot, NeglectFate, Omarbibz, red pwnstar, soaperman, soc18, Solid Snake, TehNoob2010, tenerifekid, TonyKid10, TopGun007LTK, united4ever, x i Su1c1d3 i x, x_5, xCRaZySkiLLZ-, xJayJayOkocha_
04-03-2011, 04:52 PM #29
F.A.Q

A: Make sure the account that you created have not the some id of someone banned on original PSN

Guys i figured out too late that this tool can be used for steal every Black Ops account i really don't suggest to use it you could get perm-ban FROM PSN
04-03-2011, 04:56 PM #30
Gandi
Little One
Originally posted by KiNgOfUnIvErS View Post
F.A.Q

Guys i figured out too late that this tool can be used for steal every Black Ops account i really don't suggest to use it you could get perm-ban FROM PSN

Having removed the link for the program how am i supposed to get play MW2 against other 3.60 players?
Last edited by Gandi ; 04-03-2011 at 05:01 PM.
04-03-2011, 05:01 PM #31
KINGMANI
アニメフリーク
I am not Banned on my Real PSN acc but i still get Server Errors!
Damm no Solution?
04-03-2011, 05:05 PM #32
Cyborg Ninja
PS3 Security FtW !
Originally posted by KiNgOfUnIvErS View Post
F.A.Q

I've ran 3.60 spoof now i've clicked cex rebug enabled all the debug settings in the program and now the debug settings don't show in the xmb due to the 3.60 spoof.

Any help ?
04-03-2011, 05:11 PM #33
Originally posted by packarda12 View Post
I've ran 3.60 spoof now i've clicked cex rebug enabled all the debug settings in the program and now the debug settings don't show in the xmb due to the 3.60 spoof.

Any help ?

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ocA3FEhNWs[/ame]

The following 2 users say thank you to KiNgOfUnIvErS for this useful post:

Cyborg Ninja, DAKILL
04-03-2011, 05:11 PM #34
I cant log into psn i get an dns error (80710102)?? Any fixes?
04-03-2011, 05:12 PM #35
dryFiL
Do a barrel roll!
Link isnt working for me :/

The following user thanked dryFiL for this useful post:

IDontbreak
04-03-2011, 05:29 PM #36
Gandi
Little One
Originally posted by dryFiL View Post
Link isnt working for me :/

He removed it earlier fully then put a new link up, but that link won't work (atm), here is a link that does.

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 2 users say thank you to Gandi for this useful post:

ashleythemigf, IDontbreak
04-03-2011, 05:29 PM #37
yeah same the link doesn't work Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo