04-03-2011, 12:24 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); 1- You need to install Rebug 3.55 CFW (google)

2- Now you need to set Original PSN to Dev PSN Go to Debug Settings-> NP Environment-> Change to "sp-int"

3- Run Cex Dex Rebug selector (it’s under Package Manager, in PS3 HDD) set it to REBUG MODE and you are spoofed.

PS: if still cant connect you may need to set "sp-int" agin.

4- Now You need to make a new account on PSN you can set everything random but the PSN ID must be the same of the account on Original PSN or COD will not load your stats (lvl,classes,ect).

5- Now you need to set on your PS3 on Internet Connection Setting as Primary DNS the LOCAL IP of you PC (192.168.XXX.XXX) and as Secondary your modem IP OR "8.8.8.8"

6- Start the my tool and make sure it's showing the right Local IP (192.168.XXX.XXX) then press OK.

And you done you can play on Black ops,MW2,COD4 on Rebug CFW Claps

Download:

https://www.mediafire.com/?5vkgqpld4u4z506

UPDATE:

F.A.Q

Q: Does it's UNBAN my PS3 from Black Ops
A: NO!!!

Q: Can i use it on 3.60 OFW
A: No you cant plus it's useless becouse that it's only for 3.55 REBUG CFW.

Q: I still get the Server error
A: Make sure the account that you created have not the some id of someone banned on original PSN

You need .Net Framework 3.5 at least.
Last edited by KiNgOfUnIvErS ; 05-25-2011 at 04:52 PM.

The following 54 users say thank you to KiNgOfUnIvErS for this useful post:

-Google-, -SuBZeRo-, Okami, 465harris, Ada Wong, Alexloks10, ashleythemigf, Blackstorm, cluckin bell, Daddy, david23, Devil, emersons35, gamer89117, Geeqoh, gola, H!MOM, hammy876, HIvkid, HomelandSec, husseinsaad, IDontbreak, ihaxgames, ILovePie24!!, IvanTheTerrible, Jteezay09, KINGJAMESPART2, KINGMANI, KingSavagee, lilkid666, LINUX♥, ManBearPiggy, Mankins, Manze, martinez, Martinez_LJC, Maty360414, Mr. Aimbot, NeglectFate, Omarbibz, red pwnstar, soaperman, soc18, Solid Snake, TehNoob2010, tenerifekid, TonyKid10, TopGun007LTK, united4ever, x i Su1c1d3 i x, x_5, xCRaZySkiLLZ-, xJayJayOkocha_
04-03-2011, 07:49 PM #74
Mr. Aimbot
¯\_(ツWinky Winky_/¯
Originally posted by KiNgOfUnIvErS View Post
1- You need to install Rebug 3.55 CFW (google)

2- Now you need to set Original PSN to Dev PSN Go to Debug Settings-> NP Environment-> Change to "sp-int"

3- Now you need to start the spoof 3.60 rebug. then you will lose your Debug setting for get it back you need to install and run Cex Dex Rebug selector (google) then press L1+O and reboot your ps3

4- Now You need to make a new account on PSN you can set everything random but the PSN ID must be the same of the account on Original PSN or COD will not load your stats (lvl,classes,ect).

5- Now you need to set on your PS3 on Internet Connection Setting as Primary DNS the LOCAL IP of you PC (192.168.XXX.XXX) and as Secondary your modem IP OR "8.8.8.8"

5- Start the my tool and make sure it's showing the right Local IP (192.168.XXX.XXX) then press OK.

And you done you can play on Black ops,MW2,COD4 on Rebug CFW Claps

Download:

https://www.mediafire.com/?5vkgqpld4u4z506

UPDATE:

F.A.Q

Q: Does it's UNBAN my PS3 from Black Ops
A: NO!!!

Q: Can i use it on 3.60 OFW
A: No you cant plus it's useless becouse that it's only for 3.55 REBUG CFW.

Q: I still get the Server error
A: Make sure the account that you created have not the some id of someone banned on original PSN

You need .Net Framework 3.5 at least.

AFter spoofing and R1+O you can't make a new account or login No
04-03-2011, 07:51 PM #75
hunter12
Retired, done with gaming
i hope you made sure if somebody takes a legit psn (not banned) and the guy on the sp-int psn does the CP hack they cannot get it banned. somebody has already taken my psn on sp-int, if i get banned because of him dude i swear to god.........
04-03-2011, 07:57 PM #76
IDontbreak
Cake is a lie
Originally posted by Mr.

Having teh same issue :{
04-03-2011, 07:59 PM #77
Originally posted by Mr.

You need to reset NP to SP-INT.

Originally posted by hunter12 View Post
i hope you made sure if somebody takes a legit psn (not banned) and the guy on the sp-int psn does the CP hack they cannot get it banned. somebody has already taken my psn on sp-int, if i get banned because of him dude i swear to god.........

Sorry, i know but i realized too late it.
If I'd it noticed before i would not release the software.
when i figured it out already 100 people downloaded it.
04-03-2011, 08:02 PM #78
Cyborg Ninja
PS3 Security FtW !
If saying staff like "[DNS] blabla resolved to blabla" then the tool is working well and you ps3 is connect to your PC right. that strange man can you make a screenshot of the software when keep saying downloading settings?

No its the ps3 thats saying downloading game settings in black ops.
04-03-2011, 08:04 PM #79
Mr. Aimbot
¯\_(ツWinky Winky_/¯
Originally posted by IDontbreak View Post
Having teh same issue :{

Once you hit R1-O and reboot, change your NP to sp-int again then restart. Then make a new account :y:

---------- Post added at 04:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 PM ----------

You need to reset NP to SP-INT.

Sorry, i know but i realized too late it.
If I'd it noticed before i would not release the software.
when i figured it out already 100 people downloaded it.

yeah i figured that out
04-03-2011, 08:06 PM #80
Cyborg Ninja
PS3 Security FtW !
If saying staff like "[DNS] blabla resolved to blabla" then the tool is working well and you ps3 is connect to your PC right. that strange man can you make a screenshot of the software when keep saying downloading settings?

Can you make a clear video tutorial all the way from installing rebug on your PS3 to playing call of duty black ops.
04-03-2011, 08:08 PM #81
IDontbreak
Cake is a lie
Originally posted by Mr.
Once you hit R1-O and reboot, change your NP to sp-int again then restart. Then make a new account :y:

---------- Post added at 04:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 PM ----------

yeah i figured that out

And if I dont get back my XMB mods after pressing R1 + O then? :(

btw, is it R1 or L1?!
04-03-2011, 08:08 PM #82
Mk_-
Haxor!
well done man?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo