04-11-2011, 10:13 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); The clan officially started as of 3/24/2011 so we're beginning to recruit
If interested, contact me or friend request me via PSN: VLCIOUS-V or AWFULWAFFEL regarding joining THC.

Requirements: 2.00+ KD/r & plays Domination, Demolition, Team Deathmatch and Ground Wars.
We donot require to 1v1 anymore because we are depending on your overall performance as a team with the clan.
Your tryout is now is to NOT BE A NOOB Smile

You must login or register to view this content.

Lost quite a few people thanks to backstabbers trying to take my clan due to the fact that i couldn't get on because my Black Ops takes 20mins to load up and the other leader isn't on very often because she is extremely busy, but we're looking for dedicated players who can actually keep the clan alive without depending on the leader 24/7.

We currently have 33 Members.

Post below if interested.
Last edited by gola ; 07-17-2011 at 04:06 PM.
05-08-2011, 01:04 PM #65
Originally posted by V View Post
"THC* (AKA Try Hard Crew*) The most fxxxing destructive clan of the PS3 for Black Ops. We're all about winning and of course having fun doing so! We mainly play objective games such as Domination, Demolition & Ground Wars we love a TDM though but it only lasts less than 3minutes most of the time. THC* pushes to the limit each game (if it's a good one) and make sure we're pushing 110% each game. Everyone loves a tryhard, it's what makes us SOLID. Currently recruiting pros, & we require a 2.0+ KD/r. No Scrubs."

The clan officially started as of 3/24/2011 so we're beginning to recruit
If interested, contact me or friend request me on PSN: VLCIOUS-V or AWFULWAFFEL regarding joining THC.

Requirements: 2.00+ KD/r & plays Dom,Demo & GW. Also you must 1v1 one of the members as a tryout and get 15 kills on him, while 25 is the limit.
Also you must sign up for our website if you want to be a part of the

2.82 k/d care about all my stats add up playaslaya29
05-08-2011, 01:24 PM #66
psn: mepatrick
k/d: 2.8
w/l: 5+?
prestige: 15

add me when psn is back and i'll tryout! Shiver
05-08-2011, 07:14 PM #67
Originally posted by playaslaya29 View Post
Originally posted by V View Post
"THC* (AKA Try Hard Crew*) The most fxxxing destructive clan of the PS3 for Black Ops. We're all about winning and of course having fun doing so! We mainly play objective games such as Domination, Demolition & Ground Wars we love a TDM though but it only lasts less than 3minutes most of the time. THC* pushes to the limit each game (if it's a good one) and make sure we're pushing 110% each game. Everyone loves a tryhard, it's what makes us SOLID. Currently recruiting pros, & we require a 2.0+ KD/r. No Scrubs."

The clan officially started as of 3/24/2011 so we're beginning to recruit
If interested, contact me or friend request me on PSN: VLCIOUS-V or AWFULWAFFEL regarding joining THC.

Requirements: 2.00+ KD/r & plays Dom,Demo & GW. Also you must 1v1 one of the members as a tryout and get 15 kills on him, while 25 is the limit.
Also you must sign up for our website if you want to be a part of the

2.82 k/d care about all my stats add up playaslaya29

As soon as PSN is back up me and AWFULWAFFEL will add you and try you out ASAP. For now please join our website You must login or register to view this content.

---------- Post added at 03:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 PM ----------

Originally posted by mepatrick View Post
psn: mepatrick
k/d: 2.8
w/l: 5+?
prestige: 15

add me when psn is back and i'll tryout! Shiver

As soon as PSN is back up me and AWFULWAFFEL will add you and try you out ASAP. For now please join our website You must login or register to view this content.
THANKS!
05-09-2011, 02:14 AM #68
o--Dropshotzz--
Do a barrel roll!
Hey im Dropshotz and your clan looks like a solid beast clan that plays the best playlists.
i want to tryout and heres my stats...

KDR- 3.06
WL- 1.1
RANK- 50,Prestige15
TIME- Around 11days
ACTIVITY- On most of the weekend & half of the weekdays.

My Psn is o--DroPsHoTzZ--- and ill be on when the playstation notwork is back on
Ok so whenever one of you reply to this ill go sign up for your guys site & Tryout.
Last edited by o--Dropshotzz-- ; 05-09-2011 at 02:18 AM.
05-09-2011, 10:14 PM #69
i have a 1.80 and would like a tryout if possible. iknow its not over 2.00 but i bet i can keep up!.who do i have to add for a 1v1..thanx
Psn: K-A-R-M-A-1
05-10-2011, 10:05 PM #70
Quick suggestion, do you guys divide up into teams for different time zones? Or just play with whoever is on..

Also what is the tryout format?
05-10-2011, 10:51 PM #71
Join the website, it will explain it all.. but you do have to fill out the Application in our website forum to let the member and the other leader know what you're all about.

---------- Post added at 06:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 PM ----------

Originally posted by karma420 View Post
i have a 1.80 and would like a tryout if possible. iknow its not over 2.00 but i bet i can keep up!.who do i have to add for a 1v1..thanx
Psn: K-A-R-M-A-1

Sorry, if you donot meet the requirements we just put you on our waiting list until you have reached our requirements. We wish not to tryout anyone below a 2.00 ratio because they end up being unsuccessful. We're a really strong clan, and i want it to grow that way.

---------- Post added at 06:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 PM ----------

Originally posted by mepatrick View Post
Quick suggestion, do you guys divide up into teams for different time zones? Or just play with whoever is on..

Also what is the tryout format?

We usually just play with whomever is on, we have some THC's in the UK and in Canada but most of us are in the USA (East Coast and Midwest)
05-11-2011, 12:05 AM #72
o--Dropshotzz--
Do a barrel roll!
Hey vicious, i did sign up but it wont let me login until i get accepted by an admin...
05-11-2011, 09:07 PM #73
Originally posted by o
Hey vicious, i did sign up but it wont let me login until i get accepted by an admin...

I accepted you already :] try now, sorry for the wait.. sometimes i'm not on right away when ppl sign up.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo