05-12-2011, 09:10 PM #1
hyperj123
Nuff Said...No Exceptions
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Heres a video by gunns4hire from the gunnshop and a source:

You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked hyperj123 for this useful post:

MrMasterDazzle

The following user groaned hyperj123 for this awful post:

G2BR
05-29-2011, 05:18 PM #47
lilnatsfan44
At least I can fight
Originally posted by jdman View Post
lol dumb ass.

Black Ops >>> MW2
WaW >>> MW2

Treyarch >>> Shitward

Winky Winky

---------- Post added at 09:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 AM ----------

Amen, good thing Shitward isn't touching the multiplayer, so maybe it won't suck as bad.

Treyarch FTW.

I don't know if you are being sarcastic or not, but Infinity Ward has made all of the changes in the Call of Duty series. Treyarch just copies the previous game and they replace the guns and maps while changing just a few things for the worse. Without Infinity Ward, Call of Duty or any other first person shooter wouldn't be nearly as good today. There is a reason why more people play COD4 than COD5. Wait until MW3 comes out. After awhile there will probably be more people playing MW2 than Black Ops. I had high hopes for Treyarch, but ever since Black Ops, they suck compared to Infinity Ward. For crying out loud Infinity Ward had made the game engines too, and Treyarch just uses the same one from the previous game.
05-29-2011, 10:41 PM #48
I liked Black ops, but they need to make a lot of improvements. They should take a look at all the complaints and see how to make some improvements. They should also look at past CODs to see how to make it better. Also I still believe Treyarch > Infinity Ward. I wont dig into that since this thread is not about that. They also need fix the knifing. In pretty much all COD games I played the knifing is flawed in some way. These are just my opinions.
05-29-2011, 10:48 PM #49
IL--U--IK--IE
At least I can fight
Less killstreaks, simplicity. I like the sound of that. Reminds me of CoD4 :whistle:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo