05-13-2011, 01:29 PM #1
shooterace247
I defeated!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); How do you get your killstreaks effectively without dieing during your killstreak. My method is run around the map get a few kills and when I get my spy plane call it in take advantage of it and pick off a few people until a get my chopper gunner then move again because they might come back for me then I get 2 more kills while running around to get my dogs. Happy
05-15-2011, 10:54 PM #20
bell
Bounty hunter
i usually run around till i get a five kill streak getting my napalm. Then I carefully kill 3 more people while taking my time, and once i got a 8 killstreak (blackbird) i can rush and quickly get 3 more for my dogs since I know where my enemy is.
05-15-2011, 11:44 PM #21
GangstaCupcake1
HELLO FRIEND Happy
I camp till I get my Spy Plane. Then I pick off people to get my Blackbird. Then I just run around and own noobs till I get my dogs Happy
05-16-2011, 12:51 AM #22
K-oTiC_GuNNeRz
Bounty hunter
I use Hacker/Hacker Pro. This way you can see claymores/motion sensors and you know you got a camper near it.Use some Flashs and thats one more down. I also use motion sensors before entering a room etc.

Dont forget to bring Hardline. Also if you got Hardline Pro you could just try changing a care packages' content and if you're lucky you might get attack dogs like I did Smile or something else.
05-16-2011, 01:02 AM #23
H!MOM
Banned
if i want my dogs and i got my blackbird and or 1 kill away i camp the best tatics lol
05-16-2011, 02:35 AM #24
NGU_
Keeper
Well if you want a legit killstreak (gun kills only)
Use:
Famas (Dual Mag)
SoHp
Hardline pro
Hacker (don't get screwed over by claymores)

UAV, Counter, Blackbird.
Don't run around blindly. know the spawns. Shoot in bursts, dont spray. That's it. Play calm.
05-16-2011, 03:24 AM #25
I rush around the whole map heaps and seem to be quite successful, but u need to be careful with your life for example dont rush into any blindspots. Although saying all this i play in a 6 man clan which makes it alot easier but main thing is just playing for a while so you can learn where people are likely to be hiding
05-16-2011, 05:28 AM #26
rush around the map all the way, don't even notice when i get my blackbird or chopper or dogs etc, they just pop up and i use them
05-16-2011, 06:38 PM #27
Originally posted by xHePTiiC
For a high killstreak you can't rush because after 3-4kills you will die:(So you must camp.But not really camp.Just be in one little area and then you move from place to place.Then it won't take a long time and you will have a good killstreak.If you play domination then you have to stay at your flag A,B or D.Then wait for enemys and it won't take a long time then you will get a 7killstreakSmile

really, u have to stay at your flag A,B and D.... of course, i get it now, its all so simple
05-16-2011, 06:48 PM #28
A1
Why You Mad Bruh?
My Method Is Being More Smart Than The Others!! Winky WinkyWinky Winky Cant Tell You.. But If You Dont Believe Me Guys ill Challenge The Best Camper In This Thread To Play Vs Me In A TDM Game!! Winky WinkyWinky Winky

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo