05-30-2011, 04:40 AM #1
NeglectFate
[b][move]NGU - Home of The Virgins![/b][/move]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

THIS IS STILL WORKING AS OF 6/24/11.

If you need a video tutorial, please check out Blowlist's thread, here You must login or register to view this content.

I am reposting both my guides, via one thread. The reason why is because leechers are posting my tutorials without giving me credit for it. I deleted the tuts for my own reason, but because of people stealing my work, I am going to put it back up. Sorry kiddies. Anyways, both of the following tuts still do work, and it seems as though it is impossible to patch. The reason being you are tricking the game into thinking you are in a party, so you can receive xp. If you did this glitch using someone in a private match lobby, you would receive no xp. And that is why you cannot do the old xp glitches, as the game knows you are using lan and splitscreen to get xp. Anyways, you should use the LAN Xp glitch if you take 2-3 or more seconds to join your friend's session, and the splitscreen xp glitch if you connect to your friend's party within 1-2 seconds.

The following glitches are hard to do at first, but when you get the timing down, you will have fun boosting with yourself. lol If you need any help, reread the thread, and then if you still don't get it, feel free to ask. Smile

Now on to the tutorials.

[multipage=Rules]
1. You cannot play an online match before doing this glitch. If you did play a match before planning on doing this, back out to the single player menu, and go back to multiplayer.

2. After you do the glitch, and you wish to continue doing it, you cannot buy anything. If you buy any gun, contract, attachment, etc. your xp will not stick, for the time being the game believes that money is "fake."

3. Once you are done doing this glitch, you must join an online match, get killed and during the killcam eject your disk. It has also been said backing out to the single player menu works too, but I cannot confirm this as a 100% working method.

4. You cannot do the same map and gametype over and over again or YOU WILL BE FLAGGED. Or your xp might not be given.

5. There is a chance you can be banned, not for doing this glitch but for boosting overboard. Look here for help You must login or register to view this content.

rockym56's input

Originally posted by rockym56
This glitch does work, I tried it the other day... u will know when u done it right when u see ur online rank, by pressing the start button..

* This glitch is about timing, as u have to wait a second to a second and half to press (x) on both controllers..
* After u join ur friends party u immediately press (O) on ur 1st controller
* Then u wait a second to a second and half and press (X) on both controllers
* After pressing (X) on both controllers u will notice that it will still show u in ur lan party then it will load up map without the game mode or game type..
* You should not end up in ur friends lobby ever, like the splitscreen glitch
* U will still get the "could not connect to host", "error with game" messages.. This is normal, but this glitch is a hell of alot easier than the splitscreen glitch that is out right now..
* Press or choose classes at the same time, I found this to prevent the game ending prematurely
* If u press start when u are in the game, ur current rank online should show up
* Oh yea, u do not have to b level 1, I tried this at level 32

[multipage=LAN XP Glitch Tutorial]
1. Find a friend whom you can join, that is in a party.

2. Go to local, then lan. Click create, then change the map and game type to whatever you want.

3. Highlight start game, and click triangle to join your friend's session.

4. When the message "Joining Session" appears Click circle one with controller 1, wait a second (maybe a little less then that) and tap X with both controllers.

5. When the map starts the game mode should not appear.

6. You know you did this right if you see your online classes, AND your online rank when you press select.

7. You can do this glitch as many times as you want, but once you are done doing it for the day, you must join an online match and get killed, then eject the disk.

[multipage=Notes]

• If you are having trouble with this, try a different friend. Different friends have different connect time.
  • It is not about doing it fast, but about TIMING. You must join when the game thinks you are in a party with your friend.
  • If you see your lan classes, that means you are way off, and are doing it too fast.
  • If you see your online classes, but you are on level 1 when you press select, you are just a second off, and thus should apply that to this method when doing it.
  • Using a TI is by far the best thing to do while doing this. I play HQ, as I can get around 100 kills per game, and have 10,000 in-game xp (god knows how much including the rest lol) and not have it not count.
  • You can use this to increase your k/d, get massive xp, complete challenges, contracts, etc.
  • Please provide feedback towards this original tut, as it not easy finding XP glitches anymore, as 3arc patched most of them :(

[multipage=Splitscreen XP Tut]

1. Find someone to have an open party, in which you can connect to.

2. Go to local - splitscreen and change the game mode and settings.

3. Highlight start game and add second controller

4. Now click circle and go back to local - splitscreen. Click triangle and find your friend. Now square to join his session.

5. Cancel the joining process with the any controller, wait a second, and then Tap X with both controller one and two.

6. Now heres the hard part. You need to have perfect timing.. You need the join the session at the right time. When you do it, it should say the map but no game type. If it shows the gametype, you did it wrong.

Rocky made a very similar thread that might help you more. View it here if you need more assistance, and remember to thank him :y: You must login or register to view this content.

[multipage=Credits]

Me, for finding the first ever XP Glitch and so much shit lol

DijitalGodz for finding the first Lan Glitch.

rockym56 for helping me out

TheReaperMan

3arc, for their bad porting of the ps3 version Happy
Last edited by NeglectFate ; 07-02-2011 at 03:09 PM.

The following 25 users say thank you to NeglectFate for this useful post:

[F]ried [R]ice, JordanCarr, Capture, Church_Chicken, Daddy, CyberHidden, Hondarydr, IvanTheTerrible, Jerry_, Lick, Oneinfamous, Sir, Soldier., SU44K8, Szi_77, T Vyrus, THUR_, Venom, VHS, whiteboyshot, Xanadu, xJayJayOkocha_, xRafiq-, xX_UmP45_Xx

The following 2 users groaned at NeglectFate for this awful post:

bodog8919, Squaidz-
05-31-2011, 04:33 PM #29
Fuser
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by lobbyhax View Post
For those wandering whether it's been pacthed in the 1.09 patch release, ima test it now and reply :P

Edit: It still works :P Pro perks apparently does not thoug
And a double xp weekend starting friday 10am PST will begin..

theres no double xp no mp yet
05-31-2011, 05:21 PM #30
lobbyhax
Trustworthy lvl 3
^^ ? not yet
xp starts friday 10am PST

MAP PACKS ARE OUT IN UK..
Last edited by lobbyhax ; 05-31-2011 at 05:25 PM.
05-31-2011, 06:08 PM #31
Originally posted by lobbyhax View Post
^^ ? not yet
xp starts friday 10am PST

MAP PACKS ARE OUT IN UK..

Wait, can you actually buy the Map Pack??
05-31-2011, 08:32 PM #32
will34
Bounty hunter
Can U get A temporary ban for this?
05-31-2011, 08:37 PM #33
Originally posted by will34 View Post
Can U get A temporary ban for this?

YES, But don't go over the limit and know when to stop.

---------- Post added at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 PM ----------

Originally posted by crysislol View Post

No, you can't PS Store is still down.
05-31-2011, 08:37 PM #34
Originally posted by crysislol View Post

No, you can't PS Store is still down.
05-31-2011, 09:44 PM #35
Premised.
Little One
is this glitch still workin any can confirm this plz
05-31-2011, 10:00 PM #36
Legend_Armour_
LEGENDARY ASSASSIN
yeah ive just been trying this and cant get it to work at all it just joins the party after i tap x on both controllers
06-01-2011, 12:00 AM #37
Glitch = Nø wørk patched

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo