Post: PS3 Black OPS TUTO (Fr) Hack Zombie UFO ,Jump ,Speed , knockback.... FW3.55
07-01-2011, 08:25 AM #1
max88
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Salut tout le monde c'est maxX88230.Aujourd'hui je poste le zombies Dead mods et campagne 1.09 pour fw 3.55 .Ce tutorial fonctionne avec le pack First Strike BLUS30591, vous pouvez utiliser ce tuto en campagne. Jouez avec vos amis en zombies et dead ops modded , en normal ou multijoueur, même avec ceux qu’on la mise à jour 1.09 original .Sauf pour le modded zombies et Dead OPS que entre ceux qui possèdent cette modification, tous sa sur le Xlink Kai ne fonctionne pas avec le multiplayer 1.10.

-TUTO instalation Xlink Kai LIVEBOX V2 Orange en .pdf lien : You must login or register to view this content.
-TUTO dètaillè Activation Black OPS First Strike DLC sans le psn by Mafia92170 .pdf lien : You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

-Les archives zombies Dead mods + campagne 1.09 pour fw3.55 :

BLUS30591 : You must login or register to view this content.
BLES01031 : You must login or register to view this content.
BLES01032 : You must login or register to view this content.
BLES01033 : You must login or register to view this content.
BLES01034 : You must login or register to view this content.
BLES01035 : You must login or register to view this content.
BLES01105 : You must login or register to view this content.
BLJM60286 : You must login or register to view this content.

update 1.09 BLES01031 You must login or register to view this content.
update 1.09 BLES01032 You must login or register to view this content.
update 1.09 BLES01033 You must login or register to view this content.
update 1.09 BLES01035 You must login or register to view this content.
update 1.09 BLES01105 You must login or register to view this content.
update 1.09 BLES30591 You must login or register to view this content.
update 1.07 BLJM60286 You must login or register to view this content.

Deux modes Zombies :

-Normal pour jouer avec les autres joueurs
-Moded pour jouer en s’amusant

Zombies Mods: UFO,jump height , super speed , knockback…

installation:

Télécharger la mise à jour retail 1.09 BLUS30591 et l'installer sur votre ps3.
lien: You must login or register to view this content.

Télécharger l’archive BLUS30591 Modded Zombies Dead OPS + campagne pour 1.09 que je poste a ce lien:
-En utilisant FileZilla allez dans devHDD0->GAME->BLUS30591->URSDIR et remplacer l’EBOOT.BIN par celui qui provient de l'archive BLUS30591.

-Apres allez dans devHDD0->GAME->BLUS30591->URSDIR->FRENCH et remplacer le common_zombie_patch.ff par celui qui provient de l'archive BLUS30591.

-Apres allez dans devHDD0->GAME->BLUS30591->URSDIR->ENGLISH et remplacer le common_zombie_patch.ff par celui qui provient de l'archive BLUS30591.

-Ensuite vérifier que vous avez remis le fichier act.dat (pour ceux ayant le pack de cartes)
-Démarrer votre PS3

Utilisation Zombies Mods:

-Au menu principal allez Directement dans Zombie (pas dans multipayer) et vérifier que vous avez rien de marqué en haut à droite. C’est partit vous pouvez jouer en solo ou ceux qui ont la même mise à jour zombies mods par Xlink Kai.

Si c’est marqué 60.0.-1 Redémarrer votre jeu BLACK OPS et recommencer le guide utilisation Zombies Dead Mods.

Utilisation Zombies Normal avec cartes:

Pour jouer avec les cartes First Strike et les autres joueurs retail 1.09 allez en Multiplayer se sera marquez 60.0.-1, et les cartes devraient s’afficher .Le multiplayer ne change pas vous pourrez jouer avec tous les joueurs.
Ps : Pour ceux qu on pas le pack de cartes le 60.0-1 veut dire que vous pouvez jouer avec ceux qu’on la mise à joue original 1.09.

-Resortez au menu principal allez en zombie en haut à droite sa doit etre marqué 60.0.-1 et hop la carte ascension s’affiche , vous ne pouvez pas jouer dessus mais vous pouvez jouer sur les cartes kino five et aussi avec les joueurs possédant la retail 1.09 par Xlink Kai 7.7.1.3

Enjoy =D

ps: Ne fonctionne pas avec la mise à jour 1.10 (sècurisè par Treyarch )

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuto English

two modes:

-Zombie play with other players (retail 1.09 )

-Zombies Mods: UFO (select R1 UP , L1 Down ) , jump height, super speed, knockback ...

Warning: The Multiplayer Freez with update 1.10 (used 1.09)

installation:

Download the update 1.9 BLUS30591 retail and install it on your PS3.
link: You must login or register to view this content.

Download the archive BLUS30591 Modded Zombies Dead OPS + campaign 1.09 , link:

Using FileZilla, go to devHDD0-> GAME-> BLUS30591-> URSDIR and replace the EBOOT. BIN and by that which comes from the Folder BLUS30591 maxX8830.

go -devHDD0-> GAME-> BLUS30591-> URSDIR-> FRENCH common_zombie_patch.ff and replace by that which comes from the Folder BLUS30591 maxX88230.

go -devHDD0-> GAME-> BLUS30591-> URSDIR-> ENGLISH common_zombie_patch.ff and replace by the one who comes from the Folder BLUS30591 maxX88230

Then, verify that you submitted the file act.dat (for tMap Pack First Strike)

Using Zombies Dead Mods:

At the main menu, go directly to Zombie (not multipayer) and verify that you have nothing marked on the top right.You can play solo or those who have the same update zombie mods for Xlink Kai.

If it says 60.0.-1 Restart Black OPS and start using the guide Zombies Dead Mods

Using Zombies retail 1.09

For play with first strike (Map) and other player in retail 1.09 ., go multiplayer and going to be marked 60.0.-1, and maps should appear. The multiplayer does not change you can play with all players (zombie retail 1.09.)

Ps: For those that are not the map pack First Strike. ’’ 60.0.-1’’ allowed to play with those that update the original 1.09.

out to the main menu go into a zombie at the top right it should be marked 60.0.-1 , ascension appears, you can not play on it but you can play on five kino and also with the players 1.09 retail with Xlink Kai 7.7.1.3 only by the LAN

ps: Not Work with multiplayer Update 1.10 (new security by Treyarch)

enjoy Awesome face
Last edited by max88 ; 08-02-2011 at 03:59 PM. Reason: translation

The following 14 users say thank you to max88 for this useful post:

-Daemon-, aBoss, Chrom3D, Da_Kman97, dowdy10, FAKA_ELITE, jp187187, Klots, manster, User23434, Solid Snake, Top_Dog_Uk, XKevin356, Xr3v0 HD

The following 2 users groaned at max88 for this awful post:

ProxiesAreFtw, x-Roniie-x.
08-09-2011, 06:53 PM #74
sunce99
League Champion
Originally posted by funtimez View Post
ohh i didnt know. so from what u say is that they didnt make the mod compatible for multiplayer with xlink kia.

i am not banned anymore i replaced my ps3 :P i got 3 ps3's 1 jailbroken, normal fat and a slim
08-09-2011, 11:47 PM #75
Originally posted by sunce99 View Post
i am not banned anymore i replaced my ps3 :P i got 3 ps3's 1 jailbroken, normal fat and a slim

u didnt even answer the question. did max88 make the mod not compatible for multiplayer with xlink kia?

---------- Post added at 06:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 PM ----------

hey max88 how come the zombie mods wont work in zombies lan mode?? i tried everything and the person joining the game has your mod too. help please
08-14-2011, 02:39 PM #76
thanks bro Smile
08-15-2011, 02:20 PM #77
Flopper
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by max88 View Post
Salut tout le monde c'est maxX88230.Aujourd'hui je poste le zombies Dead mods et campagne 1.09 pour fw 3.55 .Ce tutorial fonctionne avec le pack First Strike BLUS30591, vous pouvez utiliser ce tuto en campagne. Jouez avec vos amis en zombies et dead ops modded , en normal ou multijoueur, même avec ceux qu’on la mise à jour 1.09 original .Sauf pour le modded zombies et Dead OPS que entre ceux qui possèdent cette modification, tous sa sur le Xlink Kai ne fonctionne pas avec le multiplayer 1.10.

-TUTO instalation Xlink Kai LIVEBOX V2 Orange en .pdf lien : You must login or register to view this content.
-TUTO dètaillè Activation Black OPS First Strike DLC sans le psn by Mafia92170 .pdf lien : You must login or register to view this content.

-Les archives zombies Dead mods + campagne 1.09 pour fw3.55 :

BLUS30591 : You must login or register to view this content.
BLES01031 : You must login or register to view this content.
BLES01032 : You must login or register to view this content.
BLES01033 : You must login or register to view this content.
BLES01034 : You must login or register to view this content.
BLES01035 : You must login or register to view this content.
BLES01105 : You must login or register to view this content.
BLJM60286 : You must login or register to view this content.

update 1.09 BLES01031 You must login or register to view this content.
update 1.09 BLES01032 You must login or register to view this content.
update 1.09 BLES01033 You must login or register to view this content.
update 1.09 BLES01035 You must login or register to view this content.
update 1.09 BLES01105 You must login or register to view this content.
update 1.09 BLES30591 You must login or register to view this content.
update 1.07 BLJM60286 You must login or register to view this content.

Deux modes Zombies :

-Normal pour jouer avec les autres joueurs
-Moded pour jouer en s’amusant

Zombies Mods: UFO,jump height , super speed , knockback…

installation:

Télécharger la mise à jour retail 1.09 BLUS30591 et l'installer sur votre ps3.
lien: You must login or register to view this content.

Télécharger l’archive BLUS30591 Modded Zombies Dead OPS + campagne pour 1.09 que je poste a ce lien:
-En utilisant FileZilla allez dans devHDD0->GAME->BLUS30591->URSDIR et remplacer l’EBOOT.BIN par celui qui provient de l'archive BLUS30591.

-Apres allez dans devHDD0->GAME->BLUS30591->URSDIR->FRENCH et remplacer le common_zombie_patch.ff par celui qui provient de l'archive BLUS30591.

-Apres allez dans devHDD0->GAME->BLUS30591->URSDIR->ENGLISH et remplacer le common_zombie_patch.ff par celui qui provient de l'archive BLUS30591.

-Ensuite vérifier que vous avez remis le fichier act.dat (pour ceux ayant le pack de cartes)
-Démarrer votre PS3

Utilisation Zombies Mods:

-Au menu principal allez Directement dans Zombie (pas dans multipayer) et vérifier que vous avez rien de marqué en haut à droite. C’est partit vous pouvez jouer en solo ou ceux qui ont la même mise à jour zombies mods par Xlink Kai.

Si c’est marqué 60.0.-1 Redémarrer votre jeu BLACK OPS et recommencer le guide utilisation Zombies Dead Mods.

Utilisation Zombies Normal avec cartes:

Pour jouer avec les cartes First Strike et les autres joueurs retail 1.09 allez en Multiplayer se sera marquez 60.0.-1, et les cartes devraient s’afficher .Le multiplayer ne change pas vous pourrez jouer avec tous les joueurs.
Ps : Pour ceux qu on pas le pack de cartes le 60.0-1 veut dire que vous pouvez jouer avec ceux qu’on la mise à joue original 1.09.

-Resortez au menu principal allez en zombie en haut à droite sa doit etre marqué 60.0.-1 et hop la carte ascension s’affiche , vous ne pouvez pas jouer dessus mais vous pouvez jouer sur les cartes kino five et aussi avec les joueurs possédant la retail 1.09 par Xlink Kai 7.7.1.3

Enjoy =D

ps: Ne fonctionne pas avec la mise à jour 1.10 (sècurisè par Treyarch )

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuto English

two modes:

-Zombie play with other players (retail 1.09 )

-Zombies Mods: UFO (select R1 UP , L1 Down ) , jump height, super speed, knockback ...

Warning: The Multiplayer Freez with update 1.10 (used 1.09)

installation:

Download the update 1.9 BLUS30591 retail and install it on your PS3.
link: You must login or register to view this content.

Download the archive BLUS30591 Modded Zombies Dead OPS + campaign 1.09 , link:

Using FileZilla, go to devHDD0-> GAME-> BLUS30591-> URSDIR and replace the EBOOT. BIN and by that which comes from the Folder BLUS30591 maxX8830.

go -devHDD0-> GAME-> BLUS30591-> URSDIR-> FRENCH common_zombie_patch.ff and replace by that which comes from the Folder BLUS30591 maxX88230.

go -devHDD0-> GAME-> BLUS30591-> URSDIR-> ENGLISH common_zombie_patch.ff and replace by the one who comes from the Folder BLUS30591 maxX88230

Then, verify that you submitted the file act.dat (for tMap Pack First Strike)

Using Zombies Dead Mods:

At the main menu, go directly to Zombie (not multipayer) and verify that you have nothing marked on the top right.You can play solo or those who have the same update zombie mods for Xlink Kai.

If it says 60.0.-1 Restart Black OPS and start using the guide Zombies Dead Mods

Using Zombies retail 1.09

For play with first strike (Map) and other player in retail 1.09 ., go multiplayer and going to be marked 60.0.-1, and maps should appear. The multiplayer does not change you can play with all players (zombie retail 1.09.)

Ps: For those that are not the map pack First Strike. ’’ 60.0.-1’’ allowed to play with those that update the original 1.09.

out to the main menu go into a zombie at the top right it should be marked 60.0.-1 , ascension appears, you can not play on it but you can play on five kino and also with the players 1.09 retail with Xlink Kai 7.7.1.3 only by the LAN

ps: Not Work with multiplayer Update 1.10 (new security by Treyarch)

enjoy Awesome face

Can you use this with the multiplayer hacks?
08-16-2011, 01:46 AM #78
clarity2431
Save Point
Originally posted by ZOMBIEKILLAH View Post
I agree it does lock up :( It seems to happen 4 me on dog round + I get a god mode affect ? The zombies walk/run up to me & they just keep pushing against me ,only 1 or 2 attack me with max Eboot.bin. I let all the zombies on round 14 surround me & none really hit me, sometimes 1 or 2 attack me, lol , Even though it does lock up it is fun Smile

I believe he made a error in the eboot. This is why it locks up. I am using just the eboot.bin ,with my patch v1.05 for offline .I have a killer glitcher patch setup ! I created that allows me to get up to 12 guns & pack o punch all. I use the noclip eboot.bin mostly with it = flawless . I have mixed the debug developer patch files & retail together. Just certain files + removed 3arcs glitch patches !

I ended up with a ultimate glitch/mod set up. I re-enabled all glitches that 3arc patched . Now i just swap my modded eboots . I have 4 modded eboots now = v1, v2 , noclip , +max eboot.bin mod.. All 4 eboots work with my setup ,even with W@W black ops classic maps . So i have Kino, Five, 4 classic maps all modded Smile

---------- Post added at 09:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 PM ----------

(MAX You Did a Great Job ) for this if it was your first attempt ,i am happy to have all mods in 1 eboot .You just need to try & fix the lagg problem if you can ?

---------- Post added at 09:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------

In order for ascension to work ,you need to have 2 important files. I know this cause i did mess around with updates for a few weeks to get a glitch setup. you need retail pkg update v 1.06 extracted ,take out the v1.06 Eboot.bin & common_zombie_patch.ff .Place them were they belong & ascension will be playable . Only downfall is you cant use MAX modded eboot.bin because his eboot.bin ,i believe is not v1.06 & is a debug ..

If it was a v1.06 or higher eboot.bin, then ascension would be playable . I know this cause i kind created a custom v1.05 update . I mixed certain debug/retail update files++modded eboot.bin+ removed 3 of 3arcs patch .ff files .This is how i re-enabled every glitch in black ops,without deleting data. Now i can get 12guns+ pack o punch at least 10 guns all together Smile I play solo offline a lot ,with mods . When i want to play ascension & 2 make it show up on menu. I use the v1.06 eboot.bin & english common_zombie_patch.ff .After i am done playing ascension i reverse the files back & everything back to modded zombies ..

I was hoping to get this mod to work with the Ascension map pack but from what you're saying it doesn't sound like that's going to happen...can you do me a favor and point me in the direction of the files I'd need to download to get some modded zombie Ascension goin on? I'd greatly appreciate it!
08-16-2011, 09:43 AM #79
ZMK-iNFiNiTY
Vault dweller
I been keeping a eye out for Ascension mods,no luck for PS3 NPDRM is encrypted & nobody has released anything to decrypt the Eboot.bin.Only way to mod ascension is to decrypt the v1.06 Eboot.There is only 1 person that may have done it but ,it is not known or released .i know it Sux !

XboX has all the best mods for balckops & ps3 dont have jack compared to Xbox .The closest i got to having fun ,is i have Re-enabled all Glitches without deleting any Black ops data or my patch.On ascension i have Re-enabled lunar lander glitches +other glitches that were know on ascension. I have a combination of debug & retail patches i Mixed/created/compiled.

It took me a lot of testing with modded eboots + older patches & removing 3 patches in order to get all glitches working again for every map + get 12 guns on kino,five ,multi gun glitch on Der Riese & more .If you have all Map packs like me W@W classic,first strike all activated on CFW355 PS3 . I use v1.05 update ,with v1.06 Eboot.bin + v1.06 Common_zombie_patch.ff . I extracted all update pkgs .So from what i have created a custom patch update which needs to install manually ,1 file at a time with comgenies awesome file manager.

This allows me to glitch the hell out of Zombies with a combination of these files & removing ,Theater_patch.ff, Pentagon_patch.ff ,Ascension ->cosmodrome_patch.ff this removal of this patchs will Re-Anable Five,Kino, Ascension glitches. Ascension can be layable on patch. If you are past update V1.05 you would have to install manual.it is a little hard to understand without my help ,cause i am the only one i seen do this & 40+ others are using my setup .

I have it explained on my youtube channel .There is a download called Bops glitcher .but i only included Noclip & how to Re-Enable all glitches on Five & Kino without deleting data. tO GET ASCENSION WORKING GLITCHES IS EXPLAINED ABOVE .I have maps so if i were to delete my data i would lose my maps ,so i found a way around 3ARCs Patching glitches ! I am addicted to it & i had to do it to saY GET fKED 3arc ! by the way this Modded Eboot.bin here. I figured a way how 2 get it to never lock up on me Smile
I BASICALLY GAVE A TUT HERE SO IF YOU WANTED TO HAVE A LITTLE FUN OFFLINE & U HAVE MAPS ACTIVATED ,THIS IS HOW IT CAN BE DONE.
08-16-2011, 10:01 AM #80
clarity2431
Save Point
Ahhh I see, well thanks for your help I appreciate it...so are you saying that you can't actually get a mod to work so far with Ascension but that the best thing we've got right now are the gun glitches? I just found your youtube channel so I'm gonna check that out now and see what I can get together. So where would I go to get the v1.06 eboot.bin? Would I have to install the 1.06 update, then get the eboot.bin and then update to 1.05? I've done a few of the mods on here but not too many so any insight will help for sure.
08-28-2011, 06:26 PM #81
ZMK-iNFiNiTY
Vault dweller
Originally posted by clarity2431 View Post
Ahhh I see, well thanks for your help I appreciate it...so are you saying that you can't actually get a mod to work so far with Ascension but that the best thing we've got right now are the gun glitches? I just found your youtube channel so I'm gonna check that out now and see what I can get together. So where would I go to get the v1.06 eboot.bin? Would I have to install the 1.06 update, then get the eboot.bin and then update to 1.05? I've done a few of the mods on here but not too many so any insight will help for sure.

Sorry i answered you l8 ..
I have not tried gun glitches on ascension,you can try =there is tons of glitches ,you just have to know or find them from youtube .I used the lunar lander glitch with my buddy offline .Start with v1.05 .If you want Extracted 1.06 pkg .I will upload for you & all you need to do is take out the v1.06 common_zombie.ff patch & Eboot.bin ,copy them over v1.05 eboot.bin & common_zombie.ff patch and ascension will show up on v1.05 = Dont for get to remove ascension Cosmodrome_patch.ff 7 pentagon + Theater ,these are 3arcs file that has all glitches patched . I know lunar lander glitches work but they are bot easy ,but i am used to it & there are many more glitches ,just look at youtube to find them & try ,if you use my setup Smile

By the way back up your 105 files so you can copy them back to use modded eboot.bin ,also max88 has released a new Eboot.bin v1.0 retail v2 AIO mod Winky Winky Look him up I only use the Eboot.bin with my glitch setup .The biggest key to my glitch setup is my common_zombie_patch.ff & few other files i use in the Bops Glitcher ..
08-29-2011, 12:22 PM #82
Default Avatar
zero233
i cannot get these to work. what buttons are you suppose to press to activate them?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo