08-03-2011, 12:27 PM #1
PussayPatrol
I'm a neat monster...
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NextGenUpdate....

This is my 1st thread in the Blackops section and here i am going to show you a few tips on how to troll Blackops...

i will keep this updated and if anyone has a trolling idea PM or quote me and ill add it Happy ENJOY! :love:

Trolling the Blackops Server:

1. When in a lobby keep asking... "Is this a CHALLENGE LOBBY" and go "Can someone Co-host me"

2. In the map Stockpile when you are Defending run to the garage door and close it to kill your team mates.

3. Evan if you are the most immature person in the lobby, and there are alot of people with there mic's on just try so hard to be the most mature person in the lobby use technical words and don't rage just stay chilled and talk slowly like you are stoned.

4. When your team is going bad make some motivational speeches Example: "Come on guys pull it together and we can come out clean" "Guys believe in yourself's and amazing things can happen"

5. Message random people "Game Invite" in the subject and keep spamming.

6. If you die by someone using the AK-47 (SnD) and when the person that kills you dies say "You AK-47 Noob" so if you die in SnD by anything when the person that kills you die's keep telling him he is noob for using what ever he is using... BUT STAY CALM AND MELLOW!

7. Get hardline pro then change everyone's carepakage's.

8. Put voice changer on Deep (-3 recommended so people understand you) then accuse other people who clearly don't have it on to take it off.

9. Act like a girl try putting a girl voice on and see how many horny bastards try add you / sweet talk you then when they are reveal your a guy.

10. Play loud music really loud close to your mic and make it really static'y.

11. When you do a shit kill cam have the best reaction and scream and say something like..... "LEK ZOMG MACHINIMA.COM!!!!!" lol be creative...

12. Run around with the STERLA-3 launcher and go on a knifing spree.

13. Tell someone 1v1? and tell them to host and when they back out you don't join just stay in the lobby and now the noob is gone.

14. In Kino zombies open the M-16 door while the other people are doing rape trains on stage.

15. In Kino Tell someone who needs to upgrade to go link the teleporter so when he does just teleport when he is half way there. And keep doing it so he can never upgrade.

16. Trapping people with there mic's on in corner's and act like your not doing anything wrong.

17. Following people in SnD and giving there position away.

18. Accuse someone of being shit after they join in late with 0 kills, if they say "I Joined late" Say "No, that got patched back in COD5"

19. When in hardcore Teamdeath match kill you team mates when there on good kill streaks.

20. In hardcore SnD ask your friends to kill you, little do they know that your not allowed to kill your teamates in SnD they patched it. And it will just reflect and kill your friend.

21. Waiting on the ladder and when a team mate try's to climb it you go down and the results in them falling off.

22. In five zombies block the elevator doors and when the other people move away keep using it.

23. Get a party of 6 with all people with Ghost and suppressor and go SnD ans try get the map "Hotel" and all of you camp in one elevator and troll the other team.

24. Put your sensitivity on 1 and try defuse a bomb in SnD and spin around like you have 10 sensitivity on.

25. Go onto wager match on go on Pro gambler and if you get sticks and stones or Gun game keep stabbing.

26. In Kino zombies go with someone to upgrade and keep throwing frags at them and they wont be able to grab there gun at the machine.

27. Ask people what hit-markers are in a VERY calm and serious voice.

28. Ask people for challenge lobbys on MW2, but while on blackops. (Classic)

29. Clam to be someone Very famous on youtube..... like xJawz.....and who ever.

30. Spam everyone one your "Recent players" list "JOIN FREE CHALLENGE LOBBY" then invite them all then you will have a full lobby in seconds.

31. Keep telling someone to "Calm down" and "Relax" when they are clearly calm and keep telling them to and they will rage so hard.

32. When someone gets killed on your team and they have a mic almost always someone says, "OMG HOW CAN A SCORPION AKIMBO BEAT A GALIL DUAL MAG?!?!" when they say something or anything like that just say.... "Ohh yea dident you hear the Galil got deranked it is not as effective anymore..." and say that with ANYTHING they say even "OMG HOW DID THAT MOTOR TEAM KILL ME" and you go "Oh yea that got stronger now" they will rage just say it about ANYTHING.

33. If someone in a online lobby has his mic on and so do you say (EXAMPLE)"DiJiGoDz i am reporting you for a offenceive emblem, no matter what he will get annoyed and say "WHY?!" then you go "Because its illuminati" then he gets mad and goes on about demolition spawn trapping....

34. Throw concussions at their feet. Use warlord so you have an extra one to throw! Sure flash blinds them but being able to see and move around super slow is so much worst.

35. A hard one but annoying. Only in Search and Destroy hardcore. When your team mate is disarming the bomb shoot them.....then disarm it yourself for the points!

36. And finally.....shoot their attack chopper/gun ship/chopper gunner out of the sky! Can't lock on with strela 3 but you can destroy it with law or RPG. I haven't tried but you may be able to kill their dogs as well. In hardcore.

37. Best comeback, if you are in a fight on black ops, just keep saying "Your mum is a [word goes here]" Example "Guy: shut up you fag " "You: Your mums a fag" "Guy: ohh wow nice comeback" "You: Your mums a nice comeback" this is GOLD.

38. Keep telling people they "Smell" and they "Need to have a shower" This works SO GOOD!.

Love you guys and remember Keep on trolln :carling:

-Peace
Last edited by PussayPatrol ; 09-08-2011 at 12:45 PM. Reason: Adding More Trolln options

The following 69 users say thank you to PussayPatrol for this useful post:

-MartyNeale-, -O-Z-Z-A-8-8-, .Andy, Albani310, Anthony, Dank, booyaka, Calebbeast, Cubs, D1995P, dex2grigg, dezy., DinoFreak, Disslzit, GE90, gokugamer, Harry, himpmund, iLLy-i, infinity_hacker, Invalld, ixPxIxNx0xYxi, JonoEfthy, King Dylan, King_Cobra11, LegitKidd, ll-KdOt-ll, LonerBear, lovebros, Lucid Ghost, Mariodude007, MikeyCapp, Millz, mister_k, MOHN, Mr__Shalemari, Mr.RizLa+, Nas., Null ReacT, O.P, Octavia, Pope Bono, Press ►, PressXForSex, Rainbow Gravity, Sn0wb0arder245, snirtox, TAFF, TairyHesticles, teeth08, The Rangers, TheBatman, TheBurntCeltic, TheSpoken, thugnificint, THUR_, tycoon177, Uk_ViiPeR, vRoyale, wite_guy, Wretch 32, xd366, xSoulEdge, xVz, ZeroOo, User2340034u, zFlaVouR

The following 3 users groaned at PussayPatrol for this awful post:

--Ben-, DaenerysTargy, lf85
08-31-2012, 06:58 AM #218
Insult
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by PussayPatrol View Post
Hello NextGenUpdate....

This is my 1st thread in the Blackops section and here i am going to show you a few tips on how to troll Blackops...

i will keep this updated and if anyone has a trolling idea PM or quote me and ill add it Happy ENJOY! :love:

1. When in a lobby keep asking... "Is this a CHALLENGE LOBBY" and go "Can someone Co-host me"

2. In the map Stockpile when you are Defending run to the garage door and close it to kill your team mates.

3. Evan if you are the most immature person in the lobby, and there are alot of people with there mic's on just try so hard to be the most mature person in the lobby use technical words and don't rage just stay chilled and talk slowly like you are stoned.

4. When your team is going bad make some motivational speeches Example: "Come on guys pull it together and we can come out clean" "Guys believe in yourself's and amazing things can happen"

6. If you die by someone using the AK-47 (SnD) and when the person that kills you dies say "You AK-47 Noob" so if you die in SnD by anything when the person that kills you die's keep telling him he is noob for using what ever he is using... BUT STAY CALM AND MELLOW!

8. Put voice changer on Deep (-3 recommended so people understand you) then accuse other people who clearly don't have it on to take it off.

9. Act like a girl try putting a girl voice on and see how many horny bastards try add you / sweet talk you then when they are reveal your a guy.

11. When you do a shit kill cam have the best reaction and scream and say something like..... "LEK ZOMG MACHINIMA.COM!!!!!" lol be creative...

13. Tell someone 1v1? and tell them to host and when they back out you don't join just stay in the lobby and now the noob is gone.

14. In Kino zombies open the M-16 door while the other people are doing rape trains on stage.

15. In Kino Tell someone who needs to upgrade to go link the teleporter so when he does just teleport when he is half way there. And keep doing it so he can never upgrade.

16. Trapping people with there mic's on in corner's and act like your not doing anything wrong.

18. Accuse someone of being shit after they join in late with 0 kills, if they say "I Joined late" Say "No, that got patched back in COD5"

19. When in hardcore Teamdeath match kill you team mates when there on good kill streaks.

20. In hardcore SnD ask your friends to kill you, little do they know that your not allowed to kill your teamates in SnD they patched it. And it will just reflect and kill your friend.

21. Waiting on the ladder and when a team mate try's to climb it you go down and the results in them falling off.

22. In five zombies block the elevator doors and when the other people move away keep using it.

23. Get a party of 6 with all people with Ghost and suppressor and go SnD ans try get the map "Hotel" and all of you camp in one elevator and troll the other team.

24. Put your sensitivity on 1 and try defuse a bomb in SnD and spin around like you have 10 sensitivity on.

25. Go onto wager match on go on Pro gambler and if you get sticks and stones or Gun game keep stabbing.

26. In Kino zombies go with someone to upgrade and keep throwing frags at them and they wont be able to grab there gun at the machine.

30. Spam everyone one your "Recent players" list "JOIN FREE CHALLENGE LOBBY" then invite them all then you will have a full lobby in seconds.

31. Keep telling someone to "Calm down" and "Relax" when they are clearly calm and keep telling them to and they will rage so hard.

32. When someone gets killed on your team and they have a mic almost always someone says, "OMG HOW CAN A SCORPION AKIMBO BEAT A GALIL DUAL MAG?!?!" when they say something or anything like that just say.... "Ohh yea dident you hear the Galil got deranked it is not as effective anymore..." and say that with ANYTHING they say even "OMG HOW DID THAT MOTOR TEAM KILL ME" and you go "Oh yea that got stronger now" they will rage just say it about ANYTHING.

33. If someone in a online lobby has his mic on and so do you say (EXAMPLE)"DiJiGoDz i am reporting you for a offenceive emblem, no matter what he will get annoyed and say "WHY?!" then you go "Because its illuminati" then he gets mad and goes on about demolition spawn trapping....

34. Throw concussions at their feet. Use warlord so you have an extra one to throw! Sure flash blinds them but being able to see and move around super slow is so much worst.

35. A hard one but annoying. Only in Search and Destroy hardcore. When your team mate is disarming the bomb shoot them.....then disarm it yourself for the points!

36. And finally.....shoot their attack chopper/gun ship/chopper gunner out of the sky! Can't lock on with strela 3 but you can destroy it with law or RPG. I haven't tried but you may be able to kill their dogs as well. In hardcore.

37. Best comeback, if you are in a fight on black ops, just keep saying "Your mum is a [word goes here]" Example "Guy: shut up you fag " "You: Your mums a fag" "Guy: ohh wow nice comeback" "You: Your mums a nice comeback" this is GOLD.

38. Keep telling people they "Smell" and they "Need to have a shower" This works SO GOOD!.

-Peace

HAHA LOL! this is classic! i tried most of these and couldnt stop laughing!
09-06-2012, 06:09 AM #219
pepperd_up
Do a barrel roll!
this mede me laugh
09-06-2012, 06:27 AM #220
Originally posted by PussayPatrol View Post
Hello NextGenUpdate....

-Peace

For Number 5 a great way to spam is to send the message you want to spam to the victim, after you have sent it go to message's *sent* press /\ Triangle go to edit and scroll down to send, doing this means you can easily send a message every second, ps3 only btw, don't know how you would do this on box..... Fuck Xbox

---------- Post added at 07:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 AM ----------

For Number 5 a great way to spam is to send the message you want to spam to the victim, after you have sent it go to message's *sent* press /\ Triangle go to edit and scroll down to send, doing this means you can easily send a message every second, ps3 only btw, don't know how you would do this on box..... Fuck Xbox
09-06-2012, 11:45 AM #221
Go into a Search and destroy lobby and ask somebody with a mic on how to get to domination

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo