09-13-2011, 10:45 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok 1st off.. im not gonna go into the whole "stats reset glitch." if u dont know the stats reset glitch tutorial look it up under black ops glitches and tricks im sure there is a tut.

STEP 1: do stats reset glitch. if u don't know how.. search it up. im sure there is a tut.
STEP 2: instead of telling the party host to kick you after the 2nd round keep killing your 1st controller with your 2nd controller until the 4th round
STEP 3: as soon as the 4th killcam ends in the 4th round tell your party host to kick you. the game score should come up. if your first controller didn't result in a loss you didn't do it right.
STEP 4: after the party host kicks you QUICKLY sign out.

Your losses will be reset to 1 and your deaths to 3 if you did the glitch right.
THANKS! and comment if this thread helped you! good luck and happy glitching!
THE TIMING OF THE SIGNING OUT PART CAN BE TRICKY! AS IF YOU DON'T SIGN OUT AT THE RIGHT TIME IT WILL ONLY RESULT IN A DEATH RESET.
IF YOU DO THE GLITCH YOU WILL BE RANKED 1-10 ON SEARCH LEADERBOARDS WHICH WILL RESULT IN A DERANK/2 DAY BAN. YOU STILL KEEP YOUR STATS RATIO ETC..
This glitch was found by ME!
Last edited by shaundy ; 09-13-2011 at 10:53 PM.

The following user thanked shaundy for this useful post:

tooskilled2k11

The following 2 users groaned at shaundy for this awful post:

amir7863, Bichote
09-16-2011, 08:03 PM #29
NoTiFieD
I am error
Can we have some type of proof. That you did it?
09-16-2011, 09:13 PM #30
Bichote
Former Staff
Originally posted by NoTiFieD View Post
Can we have some type of proof. That you did it?

This threat its totally Fake :bat:
09-16-2011, 09:57 PM #31
fake or reak?
10-21-2011, 02:35 AM #32
UKSIDNUS
Climbing up the ladder
im sure if you do this you get banned i saw it in another thread

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo