06-13-2012, 02:15 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Whats up NGU just thought I would help some people out who couldn't make these or were just to lazy:p

This folder contains:
Black Ops 10k *Only works in Domination* XP EBOOTs for regions
BLUS30591
BLES01105
BLES01035
BLES01034
BLES01033

You get 10k XP for getting a kill, capturing a flag, and suiciding, and you will get 1337 XP for getting an assist

Link: You must login or register to view this content.
Virus Scan: You must login or register to view this content.

and for the regions i didn't include:

BLES01032:
You must login or register to view this content.

BLES01031

BLJM60287

BLJM60286

Make sure for when you install the 1.02 .pkg that you delete your Black Ops save before your start up Black Ops with the modded EBOOT. Then just simply resign the modded save put onto you 4.11 OFW PS3 and start up Black Ops once you get to the start up screen quit Black Ops and then start Black Ops back up again and then you're doneSmile

Credits:
TheFallen - For his EBOOT Builder
DerekTrotter - Codes

*Updated the dead links
*This will get you banned, I guess I have to mention this because people don't seem to know this by now.
Last edited by Jamba_PLuR ; 10-11-2012 at 10:46 PM.

The following 7 users say thank you to Jamba_PLuR for this useful post:

DeezShinyNutz, User23434, Jango, Ps3TheOnE, Samizzu321, say-say123, xXseverinXx
07-29-2012, 03:28 PM #92
If it works now ?

---------- Post added at 03:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 PM ----------

If it works now?

---------- Post added at 03:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 PM ----------

the BLES01033 dosent works :/ (Black Screen)
08-02-2012, 04:16 PM #93
how do u install the eboot on to your ps3 and do you needa jailbroken ps3?
08-04-2012, 02:53 AM #94
so do you bypass this
08-04-2012, 05:53 AM #95
Originally posted by rincoglionito View Post
new release ???? :wah:

theres no point to a new release you'll just get banned

---------- Post added at 10:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 PM ----------

Originally posted by werhatwas1 View Post
If it works now ?

---------- Post added at 03:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 PM ----------

If it works now?

---------- Post added at 03:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 PM ----------

the BLES01033 dosent works :/ (Black Screen)

BLES01033 most definitely works you're most likely installing it incorrectly you must install the 1.02 .pkg for your Blops region then FTP and apply my EBOOT start up the game change sensitivity quit game resign the save and you're done. But there is no point in doing this because you will get a ban.

---------- Post added at 10:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 PM ----------

Originally posted by xExoticError View Post
how do u install the eboot on to your ps3 and do you needa jailbroken ps3?

yes you need a PS3 with CFW I dont think any one has 3.41 PS3 anymore theres a difference between a jailbreak and CFW

---------- Post added at 10:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 PM ----------

Originally posted by zHaaris View Post
so do you bypass this

no, you install the 1.02 .pkg thats in your Blops region and then FTP and install my EBOOT and start the game change sensitivity quit game resign the new save and put on your 4.20 OFW PS3 but there is no point to this because you will get a ban.
08-04-2012, 05:55 AM #96
Originally posted by PLuR View Post
XP yes colored classes no

Hey i had to ask do you do any other game save files cause i need a red dead redemption game savae and nobody else is on atm
08-04-2012, 05:57 AM #97
Originally posted by bhk
Hey i had to ask do you do any other game save files cause i need a red dead redemption game savae and nobody else is on atm

ya, forsure im actually not by my laptop im on mobile i'll do it tomorrow if you link me to your save
08-04-2012, 06:04 AM #98
ya, forsure im actually not by my laptop im on mobile i'll do it tomorrow if you link me to your save

thats also what i wanted to ask when i have my gamesave what file do i upload to mediafire? cause i can only upload the _gspinfo
PARAM.PFD
PARAM.SFO
AND RAGE.SAV

lol im kinda new to this whole game save thing so i was needing help
08-04-2012, 06:08 AM #99
Originally posted by bhk
thats also what i wanted to ask when i have my gamesave what file do i upload to mediafire? cause i can only upload the _gspinfo
PARAM.PFD
PARAM.SFO
AND RAGE.SAV

this will make it simple for me and simple for you, go to where ever your save is and put it into a .rar file or a .zip file i recommend a .rar file considering im pretty sure everybody has winrar all you have to do is right click on your save and click add to archive and then upload the .rar or .zip file to mediafire and then link me to it

---------- Post added at 11:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 PM ----------

Originally posted by bhk
PARAM.PFD
PARAM.SFO
AND RAGE.SAV

oh and its totally cool that you're new to this a lot of players get flamed for not knowing what to do, but I personally could careless, I just want to help out the community as much as i canSmile
08-04-2012, 06:38 AM #100
this will make it simple for me and simple for you, go to where ever your save is and put it into a .rar file or a .zip file i recommend a .rar file considering im pretty sure everybody has winrar all you have to do is right click on your save and click add to archive and then upload the .rar or .zip file to mediafire and then link me to it

---------- Post added at 11:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 PM ----------

oh and its totally cool that you're new to this a lot of players get flamed for not knowing what to do, but I personally could careless, I just want to help out the community as much as i canSmile

ok i believe i got it lol the files are uploading to mediafire atm when they are done i will link them and btw thanks

---------- Post added at 02:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 AM ----------

You must login or register to view this content. : MODDED

You must login or register to view this content. : MINE

thank you btw Upside Down Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo