Tyler
NumberBIGBABY Woot
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); mods please close
Last edited by Tyler ; 12-19-2012 at 12:35 AM. Reason: closing thread
08-21-2012, 11:22 PM #11
Tyler
NumberBIGBABY Woot
Originally posted by Joelrca View Post
I hosted zombies online solo and i got banned :(. I didn't knew i had to sign out, its my first time hosting... will i get unbanned eventually?

That is what exactly happened to me, if you are signed in even though you are playing solo it still bans you Drack and I don't think you can get unbanned, I talked to Activision through their online chat system, I am going to receive an e-mail from Treyarch notifying me if I am or can be unbanned. I will post here when I get the e-mail.
08-21-2012, 11:22 PM #12
nah man you cant my m8 got blocked n he culdnt
08-21-2012, 11:26 PM #13
Tyler
NumberBIGBABY Woot
Originally posted by Whiiteboys7thst View Post
if it says that, its a short term ban. if its a long term ban, it'll say something about you being banned from the black ops servers. but wait 3 or so weeks and check again. or check you internet connection. same happened to me. i just turned off my router for 30 sec, turned it back on, and i had a good connection.

I know it's not my connection since I can play online with a different account. I hope your right man, but I have been waiting like a month.

---------- Post added at 07:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:25 PM ----------

Originally posted by ZONEDjrjr View Post
Id Gladly Sell you a 15th account for 20psn Happy

Get outta hear, this isn't the auctions section, if I wanted to buy one I would...
08-21-2012, 11:59 PM #14
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
Originally posted by Tyler022
That is what exactly happened to me, if you are signed in even though you are playing solo it still bans you Drack and I don't think you can get unbanned, I talked to Activision through their online chat system, I am going to receive an e-mail from Treyarch notifying me if I am or can be unbanned. I will post here when I get the e-mail.

yeah it's complete bullshit that you still get banned from doing it on solo and it's not even affecting online matches, and the most stupid part is i did it on my banned console from black ops, still gets me banned, if its a perma banned fuck Treyarch
08-22-2012, 05:33 AM #15
Tyler
NumberBIGBABY Woot
Originally posted by Joelrca View Post
yeah it's complete bullshit that you still get banned from doing it on solo and it's not even affecting online matches, and the most stupid part is i did it on my banned console from black ops, still gets me banned, if its a perma banned fuck Treyarch

Yeah :/ well if this does work I'll post a tut on NGU. Like what to message them and so on.
08-22-2012, 05:40 AM #16
oNe v2
Banned
Yeah :/ well if this does work I'll post a tut on NGU. Like what to message them and so on.

Just Make a New One, And Do the 14th, 15th Or 16th Prestige Hacks Using Eboot Smile It Only Take 10 Minutes Or Less Smile I Did It On my Account
08-22-2012, 07:25 AM #17
Tyler
NumberBIGBABY Woot
Originally posted by Jon
Just Make a New One, And Do the 14th, 15th Or 16th Prestige Hacks Using Eboot Smile It Only Take 10 Minutes Or Less Smile I Did It On my Account

Don't you need a 3.55 CFW PS3 lol? And PM me bro!
08-22-2012, 11:17 AM #18
T RAW
Gym leader
Damn sucks you banned bro!!
08-22-2012, 11:12 PM #19
oNe v2
Banned
Don't you need a 3.55 CFW PS3 lol? And PM me bro!

Yup, You Need CFW Ps3... Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo