Post: Black OPS " Mod Menu All In One 1.13 " (zombie,multiplayer) OFW 4.25 By maxX88230
10-10-2012, 04:20 PM #1
max88
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi everybody it's maxX88230, I am back...
I want say you "BOPS LOBBY OPEN ON Retail PS3 4.25 !"

You must login or register to view this content.

I am here for share at minority my exploit (Mod Menu All In One, work it on OFW 4.25).

All In One ? Why ? Because when you leave a multiplayer you can going on Zombie Mods, it's very fast (possibility host on Moon).

My philosophy is bring together the best modders and hackers ,
in order to deepen and improved mods (or even the dvars, that me I do not know).
Now i have a job and i can't work many times, so im inactif but i work on private (with my real friends iMCSx ... i have join the Team iMCSProduction , and we work together )

For all peoples who says It's impossible (reset _bindings.cfg ...),
I want to say you... "impossible is Nothing..."

*For Treyarch ,I don't want ruined the game...

List of Developpers Privileged (just contact me, with your account NGU).

*ChocoErased
*iMCSx
*Derektrotter
*TheUkn0wn
*BuC-ShoTz

For the moment No Realase ...

Just Lobby is OPEN !!!

Add max88__LOL ,No more space for ADD on maxX88230__LOL ...

proof video officiel Team iMCSProduction

(It's not the officiel video , i will upload the official video very soon on the youtube iMCSProduction):

Edited by maxX88230
Last edited by max88 ; 10-20-2012 at 10:22 PM.

The following 82 users say thank you to max88 for this useful post:

-Zane, .BrainzModding, ℳaTiCz, Eddie Mac, Baby-panama, Brag, BuC-ShoTz, YouAppreciateMe, CentralModz819, ChromeVisionz, Cliqq, CoDyMoDz1000XD, Daweeyz, DEREKTROTTER, DiiMoON_YouTube, eazynow82, eddine67, emcrew2, Evil_Hackz, FAKA_ELITE, FM|T xR3PMz, GE90, GONZO51, GreenTea101, have fun, iMCSx, iMrDannyModz, xTc, iTz-Selver-Zz, IVisionsI, zL_j8hnb, jack4au, Jacob-And-Britt, Jasdeep, joni_djESP, Jrichman, kashiboy, Liam-, LightModz, M QTR, M26-_-LOBBYS, Mad Scientist, User23434, Master0wn3r, Maty360414, MerkFTW, MiracleWhip, monkystyle, MxModz1, NubzModz, Vince, Pulsar877, ResistTheSun, rimka06510, SALEM-x, SC58, selgo1000, SiLLiKaLaX, Sirprizer, Slice, Solid Snake, SooIced, Steeve, sumpunk, Super Vegito, ThamonkeyExpo, TrollinOverload, Tyler, U A E, Vampytwistッ, X-GHOST-X, riggstq, Xcesar1911X, Xcutioner, XGingerKILLERX-, xKrazeGods, xXdynomite1997X, xxREIGNBOWxx, Yolo Brahs !, ZerOtObey+RM
10-20-2012, 07:35 PM #128
stop being a d*ck maxx and release it Bo2 its about to come out anyways!!
10-20-2012, 10:28 PM #129
max88
Gym leader
Originally posted by flako90255 View Post
stop being a d*ck maxx and release it Bo2 its about to come out anyways!!

I realase if i want , your are not my father ... i have no lecon receive of you
When i read this , i want to give you nothing...
10-20-2012, 11:07 PM #130
TrollinOverload
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by max88 View Post
I realase if i want , your are not my father ... i have no lecon receive of you
When i read this , i want to give you nothing...

Max ignore these those kind of people. They are hating that they can't do what you can.

Translate: Max ignorer ces ce genre de personnes. Ils sont la haine qu'ils ne peuvent pas faire ce que vous pouvez.

The following 2 users say thank you to TrollinOverload for this useful post:

AleXta, max88
10-21-2012, 01:00 AM #131
OMG :trollSad Awesome Really Nice! I hope you release it soon! Awesome face

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo