Post: Call Of Duty Ghosts - New movement features Explained (How They Work)
06-13-2013, 09:51 PM #1
Wondoh
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here we have the new mantle and lean movement features explained in a bit more detail in an interview at E3.

The mantle system is a great idea and should keep up the pace of movement. Leaning we need to see more about how it looks from another players view etc.

The following user thanked Wondoh for this useful post:

zPrimeModz
06-13-2013, 10:59 PM #2
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Until you change the TTK numbers the mantle system won't keep up the pace of the game :y:
06-13-2013, 11:04 PM #3
Dman93
Crawl to your cross
NO button to lean I am pretty sure that is why they kept it out of other cods. I don't like that it will auto do it sounds like you could be waiting at a corner and it will lean and get you killed if you are not expecting it. Basically what they have done is taken a lean system from the pc and taken a mantle idea from bf3. New and exciting lol
06-13-2013, 11:19 PM #4
SAMCRO
Hurah!
just seems to me like they're trying to implement too much shite into the game, on pc leaning and all that bollocks would be fine because of the amount of buttons there are but on console i cant see how this is going to be successful but you never know they might just pull something out of their asses

The following user thanked SAMCRO for this useful post:

Swifter
06-19-2013, 03:16 PM #5
AnaSiktim
Bounty hunter
looks the same as black ops2 :(

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo