08-21-2013, 10:49 PM #1
amplif1er
Why are you reading this?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok guys so I wanna know how many of you care about dedicated servers on PS4? It has been confirmed that XboxOne as well as PC will have dedicated servers. What if ps4 doesn't get dedicated servers will it matter to you? If so what do you plan on doing to voice your concerns on the matter? It's obvious that social media has a huge impact on companys nowadays, do you think if the ps4 wasn't offered dedicated servers it would cause a huge shit storm for IW?

Please vote on your opinion Smile

also I'd love it if you have a twitter you could tweet this.

Originally posted by another user
@InfinityWard, @IWMarkRubin, @Teanah, @candyslexia Please confirm/deny Dedicated Servers for #GhostsMP on #Ps4

You must login or register to view this content. click to tweet link thanks mw2
Last edited by amplif1er ; 08-22-2013 at 04:17 AM.
08-21-2013, 11:11 PM #2
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
It would cause a shit storm and half.
Tbh I hope it gets dedi servers because it would be a mistake for two platforms to get it and one without.
Also a coding nightmare.

The following user thanked ResistTheSun for this useful post:

Haj
08-21-2013, 11:38 PM #3
ANI$H
Banned
its quite sad that Activision are doing this and the call of duty devs are always leading to xbox....
it wont really effect anything because there will always be lag in everygame.
08-22-2013, 12:52 AM #4
S3XS
Banned
Originally posted by Lord
its quite sad that Activision are doing this and the call of duty devs are always leading to xbox....
it wont really effect anything because there will always be lag in everygame.

really? As I don't lag as much in BF3 and I get 100Mb/s Download and 20Mb/s Upload from Comcast :P
08-22-2013, 12:58 AM #5
ANI$H
Banned
Originally posted by S3XS View Post
really? As I don't lag as much in BF3 and I get 100Mb/s Download and 20Mb/s Upload from Comcast :P

yeah there is lag on every game.......
servers on call of duty are alright they are better than normal
Dedicated servers means that there will be less lag. ye i guess it will effect a bit.
also bf3 have an outstanding server! with all the maps and stuff its really good, when i play bf3 i dont even experience lag. its probably because its such a fun game so much excitement!
08-22-2013, 01:30 AM #6
Mr.Alfredo
Samurai Poster
Of course! No LAG! It's always great to play nice & smooth.
08-22-2013, 01:35 AM #7
MOHN
Big Daddy
It's a slap in the face to long time fans, who have wanted Dedicated servers for a long time. If the Xbone gets dedicated servers and the PS4 doesn't, then the Xbone version is instantly superior. It just simply implied that DONT BUY PS4 if you want to play COD. A Message from Microsoft.
08-22-2013, 01:37 AM #8
Jango
I love my kitteh
This would solve lots of my deaths.
08-22-2013, 02:39 AM #9
Originally posted by amplif1er View Post
Ok guys so I wanna know how many of you care about dedicated servers on PS4? It has been confirmed that XboxOne as well as PC will have dedicated servers. What if ps4 doesn't get dedicated servers will it matter to you? If so what do you plan on doing to voice your concerns on the matter? It's obvious that social media has a huge impact on companys nowadays, do you think if the ps4 wasn't offered dedicated servers it would cause a huge shit storm for IW?

Please vote on your opinion Smile

also I'd love it if you have a twitter you could tweet this.

You could make a clicktotweet link :P ..

here it is : You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked MW2TopTenWORLD for this useful post:

Haj
08-22-2013, 04:18 AM #10
amplif1er
Why are you reading this?
Originally posted by MW2TopTenWORLD View Post
You could make a clicktotweet link :P ..

here it is : You must login or register to view this content.

Thanks +rep

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo