Post: What are your biggest concerns going into COD : Ghosts ?
10-22-2013, 04:33 AM #1
Devastation
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); What is your biggest concern about cod ghosts ? Well start this off I am not a call of duty fanboy. I am going to state pure opinions as most of the ngu members haven't really played the game. Well, my biggest concern about Ghosts is the CONSTANT UAV spam. As a rusher, I do not like being spotted. In COD Ghosts I am going to have to be forced to run Assassins a.k.a " Wire Tap " in Ghosts. Another problem that is HUGE in my eyes is the supports package. Now isn't the support package supposed to I don't know " SUPPORT YOUR TEAM ". Giving them these rocket launchers that split into one destination and having a QS montage on a chopper gunner doesn't sounds that supportive at all. Now, what I have seen from Ghosts is that the hit detection looks more crisp and accurate. You don't see bullet trails like 1mile away from the soldier. My last, and most dramatizing thing that I am worrying about is the SNIPERS. I know there will be someone like " yo, Allan what about lag. Aren't you worried about that ". Look, I have delt with lag since w@w, im not going to complain about that because I have experienced and seen it all. I would rather get killed by lag than by a stupid sniper that shoots me by accident. In bo2, kids get these shots that they didn't even mean to hit, and still GET ME. Getting killed by snipers + shotguns is the most aggravating thing in the world. Well now you guys don't have to listen to my rant anymore. I am not going into Ghosts with high expectations because bo2 has killed the franchise for me. I hope this game is good but not getting ahead of myself. From what I have seen the game I will give a 6/10. Post below what you are most afraid coming into Ghosts. Please leave the " Go to bf4, its more realistic " rants. Trust me if you have ever been in combat or know someone who has, BF4 IS NOT REALISTIC. I hate hearing that.
10-23-2013, 09:59 AM #11
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by Luffy
I haven't touched Black Ops 2 in a couple of months.

Here's why:

-Gameplay is the same
-I finally got Masters in League, so I no longer have a goal
-Prestiging now seems like a job then an opportunity to enjoy the game some more

Now, CoSad AwesomeGhosts looks cool, but is it good? Idk. I'm probably gna get it, enjoy it for the first month, then quit. I hope it won't do that to me

been this was since black ops 1 for me. its a dying brand but everyones in denial and carries on buying it because friends buy it, no1 wants to be that guy whos on a different game to everyone else lol.

i dislike cod, but ill possibly get it because alot of my mates will :unsure: ill play it get to the highest level then trade it in as much.
10-26-2013, 05:48 PM #12
Porter_Justice
Cake is a lie
Black Ops 2 is far from the worst COD of all time. That statement is either from someone who started playing from Modern Warfare 2 or Black Ops 1 until now, or from someone who does the, "most recent thing I saw is the best or worst thing ever" line of thinking.

If anything the COD series is getting stale not just because the games are bad or something, it's because we've been playing the same game series for years and years and probably putting 12+ days on each game. Plus it's sort of the cool thing to just say COD sucks similar to how saying McDonald's isn't good. It's one of those things that your friends will always play, you'll play all the way to highest prestige or pretty close to it......Then talk about how shitty it was. It's like that girl who complains about that douchebag guy she will probably never leave.
10-26-2013, 08:50 PM #13
Stansy
Who is Stansy?
Kind of worried about the "lean" feature, but maybe not
10-28-2013, 04:12 AM #14
After playing BO2 for about 6-8 month, and now trying to get back to MW3 I can only say that BO 2 not the worst COD. MW3 wins hands down to me as the worst crap ever. And I used to play a lot at MW3.

My biggest concerns is weapon viability. I know people likes to complain a lot, currently I find that BO 2 most weapons are viable, some are more op than others and also depends on who is using them.

UAV Spam, I don't rush and I think rushing is the easiest way to play this game along with siting with a LMG with TF, still I don't like the idea of people farming the map.

-Small Maps

-Second controllers, I fucking hate this people in my parties.

-It will sound dumb, but weapon camo's and stylish things in general, I like working on this challenges.

-I hope snipers are viable not so much as DSR which I find idiotic with the best auto aim possible and dealiest but mostly like ballista, which is certainly deadly in non-retarded hands, but easily countable imho.
10-28-2013, 09:48 PM #15
shooterace247
I defeated!
I really hope the support package is more fair in this game and it acts as a support. It was easily exploited in MW3 with people who were using it because of those Stealth Bombers and EMPS. Also the Squads mode better not be exploited so people will make their AI teams an absolute bitch with troll classes and other annoying stuff.
10-31-2013, 03:48 PM #16
RumR
Bounty hunter
My stats on MW2 were 24,000 kills and 11 days played, prestiged 4 times on my account and 2 times on my brother's account and didn't get bored, Black Ops was too laggy and dull for me but I reached prestige 4, I reached 799 on TDM leaderboards on MW3 and prestige 3 but got bored a couple of months later, any COD after 4,5,MW2 is completely boring IMO
10-31-2013, 10:37 PM #17
xTxinModss
Do a barrel roll!
biggest concern probably modders online im not against that but please people dont do it online & ruin it for others who pay £45 / $50-60$ to play legit just mod on squads Smile
11-01-2013, 08:38 AM #18
Only thing that saves the 3ARC CODs is zombies. W@W was complete gargage but zombies made it successful. Black Ops 1 had lotta' zombie maps, MP was ehhh, BOII zombies was good but Tranzit was pretty much the only map pretty much and just a bit of DLC, MP was boring after 2 weeks, shitty maps were released. IW shitty spec ops...2 players boring, MP bored after 1 month. And now GHOSTS started off pretty bad...knowing I was pumped up for Extinction and turns out only 1 fkn map for it. I hope I'm wrong and unlock new Extinction maps.
11-01-2013, 08:41 AM #19
Originally posted by Shoes.
Im worried that BF4 will totally murder it.
Go BF4 <3 tears

I disagree. I was terribly disappointed by BF4 I deleted it. Nothing new from BF3 to BF4 just as ppl would say about COD games. Plus campaign was awesome up until the point I realized it ended in like 4.5hrs and I was like WTF??? ARE U FKN SERIOUS, THATS FUCKING IT??!!! And most thing I fkn hated....NO FUCKING CO-OP WTF MAN!!!!! I LOVED PLAYING CO-OP on BF3 w/ my friends. Its fkn sad even BF got disappointing. And GHOSTS has advantage with CO-OP and so far I'm liking the campaign better because of the badass doggy RILEY lol.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo