Post: (PS4) when trying to play online it says Needs playstion plus and i have it...
11-16-2013, 03:35 AM #1
ResistTheMofo
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Anyone else having this issue? I have a year of ps plus, Hell even downloaded a game for free thats $5 with ps plus and cod ghosts says i dont have it... Like BITCH please Facepalm
11-16-2013, 03:40 AM #2
are you logged into the right account? you can easily get lost with multiple accounts but I was able to play online games on a non PSN+ account due to having another PSN+ account
11-16-2013, 03:55 AM #3
ResistTheMofo
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by F33L View Post
are you logged into the right account? you can easily get lost with multiple accounts but I was able to play online games on a non PSN+ account due to having another PSN+ account

I fixed it by shutting of the system and turning it back on, But now i have to contact activision because my season pass didnt transfer over. Do i need to buy the digital copy for it to transfer over? Or?
11-16-2013, 04:00 AM #4
I'd contact activision for that one but it might be limited to the specific console you bought it for.
11-17-2013, 01:51 AM #5
Grumpy
Grumpy is God.
All you have to do is go search "Season Pass" on the PS4 store and click on the Ghosts one and if you had it for PS3 it should be able to download for free.
11-17-2013, 08:24 AM #6
AyeeLG
Trustworthy lvl 1
Originally posted by ResistTheMofo View Post
I fixed it by shutting of the system and turning it back on, But now i have to contact activision because my season pass didnt transfer over. Do i need to buy the digital copy for it to transfer over? Or?

When it says that you need playstation+ to play online, its because there is an update for the game and it needs to install but it can't because the application is running. You need to close the application and then start it again and itll work. Which is why turning off the system worked for you also.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo