11-30-2013, 06:05 AM #1
WeAre
Haxor!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); --Looking for loyal PS3 Ghosts players that are looking for a Clan to grow with. We're interested in players who are dedicated to playing Ghosts in their spare time in order to acheive goals as a team. Recently started up, growing, but are into Winning. K/D's aren't as important as winning to us. We work together and have fun, always having each others backs. Very competitive but yet team is important to us and communication amongst each other while enjoying playing together.

--We're a Platinum Division Clan. We currently have 6 members and are Level 7. 2.42 K/D with a 70% win ratio as a Clan since the Divisional trials started. We also currently are in 1st on our Clan War owning 10 out of 10 territories with 136 Capture Points. If you're interested in a fun Clan that's Team oriented and willing to work towards Clan leveling and Clan War participation, Please contact me on PS3. psn: Scarface__2 "two underscores" Just send me a message stating you're interested along with any stats or abilities that you think are useful to the team as a whole. Thanks for your time and hope to hear from some of you. Thanks

The following user groaned WeAre for this awful post:

Oklahoma
12-02-2013, 10:38 PM #2
Oklahoma
Are you high?
Originally posted by WeAre View Post
--Looking for loyal PS3 Ghosts players that are looking for a Clan to grow with. We're interested in players who are dedicated to playing Ghosts in their spare time in order to acheive goals as a team. Recently started up, growing, but are into Winning. K/D's aren't as important as winning to us. We work together and have fun, always having each others backs. Very competitive but yet team is important to us and communication amongst each other while enjoying playing together.

--We're a Platinum Division Clan. We currently have 6 members and are Level 7. 2.42 K/D with a 70% win ratio as a Clan since the Divisional trials started. We also currently are in 1st on our Clan War owning 10 out of 10 territories with 136 Capture Points. If you're interested in a fun Clan that's Team oriented and willing to work towards Clan leveling and Clan War participation, Please contact me on PS3. psn: Scarface__2 "two underscores" Just send me a message stating you're interested along with any stats or abilities that you think are useful to the team as a whole. Thanks for your time and hope to hear from some of you. Thanks

Wrong section.
12-10-2013, 05:03 PM #3
can u please friend me and invite me to your clan and i needed someone to play ghosts with

my psn: Cartman1224

ps: my KDR is 4.75
Last edited by Cartman1224 ; 12-10-2013 at 05:04 PM. Reason: editing

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo