Post: How To Stop Going From 10th Prestige To 11th Prestige After Duplication!
02-22-2014, 01:35 AM #1
RECKLESS_PAIN
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So lately there's been a lot of trouble and frustration over people who have been duping 10th prestige accounts then going to switch soldiers and the game putting there rank to 11th prestige( checkerboard prestige) on there stats. Well thanks to me I've found a workaround on this issue Upside Down Happy So if you've had this issue PLEASE don't pay for someone to set ur rank back, because you can easily fix this. So here's what your gonna need to do:

1. Do the dupe glitch
2. Once u get to the part where u have the stats and rank on the account u want, stop.
3. IMPORTANT!!!! switch to a different solder than the one your on! Hop into a game and get some kills, then back out.
4. Switch to a DIFFERENT solder, and do the same as step 3.
5. after you've done this for about 3 - 4 solders, u than can then back out of the game and play on that account as much as u want and won't have to worry one bit about your rank going to a hacked prestige when u switch solders!(;

Hope this helps out! If you already have the 11th checkerboard prestige, just redo the duplication glitch and once u get to the step as I said above, follow the rest of the steps and your account won't glitch out your rank once u switch solders! Hope this helped y'all out!Upside Down Happy
Last edited by RECKLESS_PAIN ; 02-22-2014 at 01:38 AM.

The following 3 users say thank you to RECKLESS_PAIN for this useful post:

A-RON, crockpot33, Dominator666
03-15-2014, 02:09 PM #11
RECKLESS_PAIN
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by xBelgiium View Post
not worked !

Dupe glitch has been patched I believe bud.
04-14-2014, 04:59 PM #12
patched :( noooooooooo

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo