02-26-2014, 06:18 PM #1
RECKLESS_PAIN
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So the Onslaught map pack for Sony PlayStation systems drops on 27th and so does the War Cry camo for Diamond Division clans. Well unfortunately with all the major hacking now with the Wild Widow, 11th Prestige, Hacked Maverick before map drop, and modded killstreaks, IW is really starting to take major notice to this all. There's also been A LOT of pissed off kids and noobs posting on the main Call Of Duty Ghost forums complaining about it. So most likely when this DLC drops on Thursday, so will the ban-hammer. The last ban-wave hit when the DLC came out on the Xbox, which was the 27th of January. So it only makes since they will let another wave go with the release of Onslaught on PlayStation. This is not a 100% for sure yet! Just a WARNING and to be aware that there most likely be another ban-wave! You have been warned!

ALSO, If anyone that's doing anykind of recovery service or modding and they say you won't get banned for doing it is totally bullshiting. There's ALWAYS a big risk of getting banned when modding, you'll have a really less likely chance of getting banned if you do the duplication glitch! Glitchs aren't as noticeable as hacks. You'll still most likely get banned if you have any kind of hacked guns or killstreaks etc.
Last edited by RECKLESS_PAIN ; 02-26-2014 at 06:29 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to RECKLESS_PAIN for this useful post:

1nf32n0, CrookedSmile

The following 5 users groaned at RECKLESS_PAIN for this awful post:

BroIDontMod, coreconfusion, ImSooCool, KINGMANI, tunde1992
02-26-2014, 07:39 PM #11
sambuck
Space Ninja
ya there are alot off leecher out there and dont want to play with out mods i love to play with out mods and time to time i will put a uav thats about it ot use a meverick tool and play with the sniper dont get me wrong when i get in a lobby who is modded account or with mod tool ill turn my shit on and fuck them up lol but 90% of the time i dont play with mods i play legit and i have a 2.1K/D and W/L 1.9 so with them or with out them im good but there are better ppl out then then me gl on your clan bro
02-26-2014, 08:38 PM #12
I heard from my recovery service guy that when you are 11th prestige with legit stats the chances of you getting banned are a lot more slim than you being 11th prestige with insane stats. Also does anybody know if there is a permanent 11th prestige fix so that i will not become 11th prestige after playing one match while being 10th prestige level 60?
02-26-2014, 08:50 PM #13
Reus_BVB
League Champion
BAN HAMER Is coming Bye Bye lecherrs
02-26-2014, 08:52 PM #14
I like playing and i normally dont use mods myself but there are times(such as when i was playing yesterday) when u see someone getting a helo pilot with 11 kills and 9 deaths and you're like "really?" those are the peeps i want to get banned... I mean at least try to make it look legit...
Btw, after he got that, I put on my mods too in the next game and he rage quit lol
02-26-2014, 09:14 PM #15
Good thing I'm on Ps4..

The following user thanked GooDkAT for this useful post:

RECKLESS_PAIN
02-26-2014, 09:37 PM #16
RECKLESS_PAIN
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by RON View Post
I heard from my recovery service guy that when you are 11th prestige with legit stats the chances of you getting banned are a lot more slim than you being 11th prestige with insane stats. Also does anybody know if there is a permanent 11th prestige fix so that i will not become 11th prestige after playing one match while being 10th prestige level 60?

Look at my post I put on here on main thread last weekend. It tells you how to fix that
02-26-2014, 09:50 PM #17
Originally posted by PAIN View Post
Look at my post I put on here on main thread last weekend. It tells you how to fix that

But what if I got the stats from a recovery service (hacked) and am currently 11th prestige ? Is there a way to do the fix as 11th prestige?
02-26-2014, 11:54 PM #18
Ok to those who say they have anti-bannis a huge fucking lie. All they have to do is tell the servers to not let you connect to their services and there you go banned. And this is also one of the reasons why I stopped cod cause everyone wants to hack it now instead of trying to get good lol
02-26-2014, 11:58 PM #19
Carti
Maggbot timeout!
Like kid I have never been banned I'm x#1 on every main leaderboard lol and like kid kys.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo