04-12-2014, 01:33 AM #1
Eon
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
I don't know about you, but I was expecting a little more out of the Ripper.
I find myself just going back to the MTAR constantly.
Tell me what you guys think about the Ripper.
Mention your favorite class setup with it!
04-12-2014, 01:37 AM #2
Originally posted by 3on View Post

Ripper is powerful as fuck and my fav class is MTAR-X
04-12-2014, 12:00 PM #3
csfola10taky
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by 3on View Post

i do have that feeling that the mtar is more powerful, but i still prefer the ripper.
what really makes me like the gun are the ironsights (when in smg mode), the fire rate and the low recoil.
i really think that the ripper might be the best smg for me, but not everybody has the same opinion right? :p
whenever i play dropzone, i drop 50-60kills easily with the ripper, whereas with the mtar i only seem to get 30max :/
the class setup i use is:
ripper w/ silencer and ext. mags
or u could use muzzle break and ext.mags aswell

as for perks, i like to use mainly speed perks since u cant get KIllstreaks in dropzone and there's a lot of action :

sleight if hand
ready up
quickdraw
scavenger
focus (or marathon)

and use the C4!! this gets me atleast 1kill everytime i use it, not to mention the triples and quads i got in dropzone
04-12-2014, 01:01 PM #4
Eon
Little One
Originally posted by csfola10taky View Post
i do have that feeling that the mtar is more powerful, but i still prefer the ripper.
what really makes me like the gun are the ironsights (when in smg mode), the fire rate and the low recoil.
i really think that the ripper might be the best smg for me, but not everybody has the same opinion right? :p
whenever i play dropzone, i drop 50-60kills easily with the ripper, whereas with the mtar i only seem to get 30max :/
the class setup i use is:
ripper w/ silencer and ext. mags
or u could use muzzle break and ext.mags aswell

as for perks, i like to use mainly speed perks since u cant get KIllstreaks in dropzone and there's a lot of action :

sleight if hand
ready up
quickdraw
scavenger
focus (or marathon)

and use the C4!! this gets me atleast 1kill everytime i use it, not to mention the triples and quads i got in dropzone

Thanks for sharing! Not that experienced in DropZone, but I will have to try it out!
04-12-2014, 07:12 PM #5
divybc
Former Staff
I've only managed to pick the ripper up a few times and kinda liked it. On the other side of SMG's I think the MTAR is a lot better as well.
04-13-2014, 01:35 AM #6
Ripper is too stronk

Even with the SMG Buffs that they did. I'm starting to use Vector as it is a melting machine now because of it. Definetly a top-tier weapon along side the MTAR and The Ripper.

TMARTN made a very good analysis on this aswell. Vector does better in terms of distance and recoil. MTAR just melts close up because of the fire rate and big magazine
Last edited by Wendell ; 04-13-2014 at 01:46 AM.
04-14-2014, 03:51 AM #7
Eon
Little One
Originally posted by Wendell View Post
Ripper is too stronk

Even with the SMG Buffs that they did. I'm starting to use Vector as it is a melting machine now because of it. Definetly a top-tier weapon along side the MTAR and The Ripper.

TMARTN made a very good analysis on this aswell. Vector does better in terms of distance and recoil. MTAR just melts close up because of the fire rate and big magazine

Totally agree. MTAR has crazy hip fire accuracy too.
04-14-2014, 04:03 AM #8
Worst
TURN DOWN FOR WHAT
Originally posted by HellGuy View Post
Ripper is powerful as fuck and my fav class is MTAR-X

i'll just ignore this cause the fact that only in smg mode is good, this weapon is the worst that have ever exist, just use mtar or the lmg that iforgotthenamebutithinkitstheM27
04-14-2014, 08:52 PM #9
One of my new favorites weapons. Glad I bought the season pass a few months back Smile It's very powerful
04-17-2014, 06:15 AM #10
Vernoxx
Little One
ripper is amazing is submachine gun mode and i like the assault version as well

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo