05-16-2014, 11:26 PM #1
Darkglas
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys I was just wondering If someone could tell me all the bans risks for all cods. As In
Very low, low, medium, high, very high.
05-16-2014, 11:30 PM #2
The_Gazra
League Champion
Low for older ones such as W@W, MW2, BO.

Medium for MW3

HIGH for BO2 & Ghosts

If your stupid you will get instant bans and things so make sure you find a way that suits you.

There is higher risk that the CID will be banned before your profile is unless you do something obvious.

Such as hacking prestige to hidden ones such as prestige 15 in BO2 they can see that straight away.
05-16-2014, 11:34 PM #3
Darkglas
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Gazra View Post
Low for older ones such as W@W, MW2, BO.

Medium for MW3

HIGH for BO2 & Ghosts

If your stupid you will get instant bans and things so make sure you find a way that suits you.

There is higher risk that the CID will be banned before your profile is unless you do something obvious.

Such as hacking prestige to hidden ones such as prestige 15 in BO2 they can see that straight away.

What are the chances on BO2 or Ghosts If I just do max prestige, max level, unlock all and legit stats.
05-16-2014, 11:40 PM #4
xIDAFG
Banned
Originally posted by Darkglas View Post
What are the chances on BO2 or Ghosts If I just do max prestige, max level, unlock all and legit stats.

Gazra Guy TOLD YOU Already! BO2 And GHOSTS Are High Chance Of BAN Dude!! No Matter What Prestige, Or Legit Stats...

The following user thanked xIDAFG for this useful post:

A1
05-16-2014, 11:45 PM #5
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
Very low for older CoDs, high risk on newer cod (or any new game).
05-16-2014, 11:59 PM #6
The_Gazra
League Champion

Again they will be high i play on BO2 at the moment without hacking stats or anything just to mod on Zombies and if in multiplayer just use non host mods.

Accounts i use generally last a few weeks without a ban but it does happen and I am careful but obviously I no the risk is high with the newer games.

Older games are generally more or less free to mod on because the support has left for there new games.

Just be careful no account is ban free forever sometimes they can last a few months.
05-17-2014, 08:09 AM #7
A Friend
League Champion

There's a way to fully mod BO2 at the moment with no chance of ban, basically you need a special eboot which is modified with anti-ban. You can download it here You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo