Post: Infinite Warfare: Customizable Spaceship in Campaign!
05-11-2016, 06:49 PM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey Hydrogen here bringing you some information on the new upcoming Call of Duty. As far as I know of, most of you don't even care, but i'm here to inform you all to the best of my abillity. So lets get started!

So in Infinite Warfare, you will be given a spaceship which is called "The Jackal". With the Jackal, you may customize the paint on it, and also make desings on it. With this little spaceship, you will be going through the campaign with it to the end, and will be using it to fly to different planets around in space. In addition, you have the ability to jump off your spaceship, and go into a gunfight that easily. The Jackal can transform it to atmosphere mode, flight mode, and 0-G Mode.

Hopefully this informs you all a bit. I will keep informing you until the game is now released guys! Cheers Smile
05-11-2016, 06:55 PM #2
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
Hey Hydrogen here bringing you some information on the new upcoming Call of Duty. As far as I know of, most of you don't even care, but i'm here to inform you all to the best of my abillity. So lets get started!

So in Infinite Warfare, you will be given a spaceship which is called "The Jackal". With the Jackal, you may customize the paint on it, and also make desings on it. With this little spaceship, you will be going through the campaign with it to the end, and will be using it to fly to different planets around in space. In addition, you have the ability to jump off your spaceship, and go into a gunfight that easily. The Jackal can transform it to atmosphere mode, flight mode, and 0-G Mode.

Hopefully this informs you all a bit. I will keep informing you until the game is now released guys! Cheers Smile

interesting
05-12-2016, 03:37 PM #3
Ethen
Banned
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
Hey Hydrogen here bringing you some information on the new upcoming Call of Duty. As far as I know of, most of you don't even care, but i'm here to inform you all to the best of my abillity. So lets get started!

Sounds interesting, and like Halo as there are creatures on Halo called Jackals.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo