Post: *After any Patch* 10th Prestige Hack *NEW/EASY TUT*[Downloads]
02-21-2010, 07:03 PM #1
TrigaH4ppy
I do magic
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
10th Prestige Hack PS3
Ok...so ihave been going through severall hacking tutorials for the ps3 and i notice that some are incredabbly long and time consuming. so i took it uppon my self to find my own easy way round doing this and i have found a very easy and effective method
(you may have seen this method preformed by RiDiCuLOuSsSmile^ so most cred should go to him but there is a fatal flaw in his method that i have tweeked out....basically his is time consuming and mine isnt)
I will start with the method but everything you need to download is at the bottom of the page....many thanks to ridicouluss for that

What to do!

(PC)Donwload and install everything needed(At bottom of page), then copy over the files to a memory stick. Get up Ps3 patch blocker

2. (PS3)Copy over your files named Err and Reg then got to network settings -> internet connection settings. select custom and leave everything as it is, untill you get to the part where it asks if you want to use a proxy server click "USE", now you should get a screen with IP ADDRESS AND PORT NUMBER. On your pc, your ps3 patch blocker will have an ip address that you need to type into the box on your ps3 precisally. Once done go through the rest leaving it the same and dont test your connection. Once done this you need to go to the patches, its the top folder in game, then delete the MW2 one/s.

3. Now for the hack... press start on the ps3 patch blocker on your pc, then back on your ps3 you need to sign in. Once signed in you need to start the game. Go to online and load up your stats, then back out and go to split screen, load up Err, an error should occur, go back in, go barracks -> prestige and prestige, then go back out and go to lan party and load up [press square] the Reg profile, back out and go to splitcreen, load up the Err again and you should get your final error(usually you will have signed out by now so dont worry), go back into split screen and load up the Reg, you shouldnt get anything, so now you need to back out and go online

AND YOUR DONE

But before you can acutally play you need to quit the game, go back to network settings -> internet connection settings and then go cusotm and leve everthing the same untill you get to proxy again and the choose don't use, then leave the rest the same, On your pc turn off the patch blocker.
Now when you go to play again you will have to download the patch you have allready deleted, but that is fine, if you have a wired connection then it will only take a few seconds(Roughly 20).

| Many thanks to RiDiCuLOuSs for all downloads |
\/ ............................................................\/
What you will need:

to start with you will need any netframework you can get your hands on but i prefer to use 3.5. Here is the link:
You must login or register to view this content.
now if there is a problem istalling it then dont worry, it means you allready have it

The heart of the operation....the patch blocker

For the uk.......all prestige files(from ridicouluss's first post)

And for america (From the same post)
1st:You must login or register to view this content.
2nd:You must login or register to view this content.
3rd:You must login or register to view this content.
4th:You must login or register to view this content.
5th:You must login or register to view this content.
6th:You must login or register to view this content.
7th:You must login or register to view this content.
8th:You must login or register to view this content.
9th:You must login or register to view this content.
10th:You must login or register to view this content.

Hope i helped

The following 17 users say thank you to TrigaH4ppy for this useful post:

ASM14, Benj, burnett21, DEVILEE97G-UNIT, iAmPro-, ibombo, IRoyxX, iTz CuRR4N, jb2203, K'9, KingMoFoSEXYMan, Leftwinger, lexanded, Securing_Bravo, sikhbeatz, Tomes
02-22-2010, 05:59 PM #20
FAiiTH
Haxor!
Originally posted by TrigaH4ppy View Post
ffs, look m8, tell me wwhat prestige you want ect, your details etc, and i will do it for you if thats allright with you ok......anyone else wanting me to do it for them...drop me a message

yo can you do it for my account bro ill giv u da info when u pm me
02-22-2010, 06:36 PM #21
Thanks this helped alot
02-22-2010, 07:14 PM #22
yes i want someone to do it 4 me
02-22-2010, 09:02 PM #23
TrigaH4ppy
I do magic
how about me....anyone asking i can do it for you by saturday, send me a pm with details
02-23-2010, 12:38 PM #24
Originally posted by TrigaH4ppy View Post
ffs, look m8

Part of making a tutorial on this site is helping members who are having trouble. Not just getting pissed off with them and then offering to do it for them yourself. Otherwise there's no point for a tutorial at all.
02-23-2010, 05:44 PM #25
TrigaH4ppy
I do magic
ok....so i shouldnt get angry, ill just do it for them and everyone else who has trouble, you seee. not everyone is a hacker, they may try, nomatter how blatant the answer is, but they struggle so people like me will come in and help by doing it for them, if you want it done then send me a pm with your psn and details and i shall do it for you!
02-23-2010, 07:07 PM #26
i can prestige myself but can you hack the leaderbord too ??
02-23-2010, 10:48 PM #27
Originally posted by warriorboy58 View Post
whenever i do this..i get the data is corrupted when tryin to load the error file..im followin everythin and using the patch blocker and i delete the patch..i cant load the files for some reason (im trying to do 7th prestige)

i have done this before the patch but i can get it now..

Same thing happened here, it says "corrupted data" and then you can only press o (circle) and it bring you back to the create new and load menu
02-24-2010, 01:13 AM #28
+tA. Rick
Former Staff
I've tried this, and you're stopped at the point where you first load up the error file.
Before the error file fully loads up, a pop up says that the file is corrupt and cannot load up correctly.
I believe the procedure that you do, before deleting the patch, is required prior to this.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo