Post: *After any Patch* 10th Prestige Hack *NEW/EASY TUT*[Downloads]
02-21-2010, 07:03 PM #1
TrigaH4ppy
I do magic
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
10th Prestige Hack PS3
Ok...so ihave been going through severall hacking tutorials for the ps3 and i notice that some are incredabbly long and time consuming. so i took it uppon my self to find my own easy way round doing this and i have found a very easy and effective method
(you may have seen this method preformed by RiDiCuLOuSsSmile^ so most cred should go to him but there is a fatal flaw in his method that i have tweeked out....basically his is time consuming and mine isnt)
I will start with the method but everything you need to download is at the bottom of the page....many thanks to ridicouluss for that

What to do!

(PC)Donwload and install everything needed(At bottom of page), then copy over the files to a memory stick. Get up Ps3 patch blocker

2. (PS3)Copy over your files named Err and Reg then got to network settings -> internet connection settings. select custom and leave everything as it is, untill you get to the part where it asks if you want to use a proxy server click "USE", now you should get a screen with IP ADDRESS AND PORT NUMBER. On your pc, your ps3 patch blocker will have an ip address that you need to type into the box on your ps3 precisally. Once done go through the rest leaving it the same and dont test your connection. Once done this you need to go to the patches, its the top folder in game, then delete the MW2 one/s.

3. Now for the hack... press start on the ps3 patch blocker on your pc, then back on your ps3 you need to sign in. Once signed in you need to start the game. Go to online and load up your stats, then back out and go to split screen, load up Err, an error should occur, go back in, go barracks -> prestige and prestige, then go back out and go to lan party and load up [press square] the Reg profile, back out and go to splitcreen, load up the Err again and you should get your final error(usually you will have signed out by now so dont worry), go back into split screen and load up the Reg, you shouldnt get anything, so now you need to back out and go online

AND YOUR DONE

But before you can acutally play you need to quit the game, go back to network settings -> internet connection settings and then go cusotm and leve everthing the same untill you get to proxy again and the choose don't use, then leave the rest the same, On your pc turn off the patch blocker.
Now when you go to play again you will have to download the patch you have allready deleted, but that is fine, if you have a wired connection then it will only take a few seconds(Roughly 20).

| Many thanks to RiDiCuLOuSs for all downloads |
\/ ............................................................\/
What you will need:

to start with you will need any netframework you can get your hands on but i prefer to use 3.5. Here is the link:
You must login or register to view this content.
now if there is a problem istalling it then dont worry, it means you allready have it

The heart of the operation....the patch blocker

For the uk.......all prestige files(from ridicouluss's first post)

And for america (From the same post)
1st:You must login or register to view this content.
2nd:You must login or register to view this content.
3rd:You must login or register to view this content.
4th:You must login or register to view this content.
5th:You must login or register to view this content.
6th:You must login or register to view this content.
7th:You must login or register to view this content.
8th:You must login or register to view this content.
9th:You must login or register to view this content.
10th:You must login or register to view this content.

Hope i helped

The following 17 users say thank you to TrigaH4ppy for this useful post:

ASM14, Benj, burnett21, DEVILEE97G-UNIT, iAmPro-, ibombo, IRoyxX, iTz CuRR4N, jb2203, K'9, KingMoFoSEXYMan, Leftwinger, lexanded, Securing_Bravo, sikhbeatz, Tomes
04-02-2010, 03:20 PM #74
Default Avatar
Sc0tty
When doing the hack i cant connect to my ip when using a proxy server. I have done this hack lots of times before but then i downloaded the latest firmware and now i cant connect and do the hack :/ been searching for a whilr and no-one can help me. Any ideas? Thanks a lot.
04-02-2010, 03:23 PM #75
what level does it make me? 70 or 1?
04-02-2010, 03:37 PM #76
dont worry, you have to be lvl 4 for that to take effect Happy

---------- Post added at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

Originally posted by italkalot1922 View Post
what level does it make me? 70 or 1?

1 but you will keep all you weapons from before you did hack
04-02-2010, 03:38 PM #77
MonkeyFish
Save Point
I've already done this to get to 10th prestige but can i do it again for 9th?
also do you have to prestige or can i stay on 9th 70?
04-02-2010, 03:52 PM #78
Originally posted by MonkeyFish View Post
I've already done this to get to 10th prestige but can i do it again for 9th?
also do you have to prestige or can i stay on 9th 70?

if you don't prestige the hack just resets.
04-02-2010, 05:13 PM #79
ur error file is corrupted i deleted patch and i have don this hack b4 but ur files r corrupted
04-02-2010, 07:50 PM #80
Mr.Kane
Greatness
Didnt work after all did it everything you said has it been patched can other people still do it?
Last edited by Mr.Kane ; 04-02-2010 at 08:44 PM.
04-02-2010, 10:23 PM #81
i cant do it can someone do it for me i want to be 9th prestige plz Smile
04-03-2010, 11:59 AM #82
Mr.Kane
Greatness
I cant do it either i do every step then go back online its 10th prestige press PlayStation button quit game then edit network settings go back on and im back to normal?
Last edited by Mr.Kane ; 04-03-2010 at 12:02 PM. Reason: didnt work again

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo