03-22-2010, 02:51 AM #1
Jermz-
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This would be amazing and of course take some time to get everything sorted out. but i believe it would be epic. i have a plan. so if anyone wants to do this add Jermz-
Need 18 people of course. a person could get about 50 or so ac130 kills a turn. everyone would take turns. pretty awesome but hopefully no one messes up. add Jermz- for more details.
of course no cold blooded. tactical insertion a must.
03-22-2010, 02:09 PM #2
margison
Ninja Turtle
Why use tactical insertion if you're hoping for 50+ AC130 kills a game??
Well they would help for getting an AC130 but be useless when your using it.
03-23-2010, 02:06 AM #3
Jermz-
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by margison View Post
Why use tactical insertion if you're hoping for 50+ AC130 kills a game??
Well they would help for getting an AC130 but be useless when your using it.

well that way the person in the ac130 wouldn't have to hunt out the enemy and just know where they are going to be every time. it would be easier
03-23-2010, 12:04 PM #4
Originally posted by Jermz
well that way the person in the ac130 wouldn't have to hunt out the enemy and just know where they are going to be every time. it would be easier

that would only work the once because when you shoot at the people that have just used the tac insert you will kill them and destroy the tac at the same time.....

Just need everyone to go outside in an open space and stay still.

I would really like to be apart of this its a really good plan but it would be hard to put together and organise because no dout there will be 1 idiot that will just mess around
03-23-2010, 12:50 PM #5
Jermz-
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Tando View Post
that would only work the once because when you shoot at the people that have just used the tac insert you will kill them and destroy the tac at the same time.....

Just need everyone to go outside in an open space and stay still.

I would really like to be apart of this its a really good plan but it would be hard to put together and organise because no dout there will be 1 idiot that will just mess around

i free for all boost with eight people all the time, i know where to put tac inserts so they don't get destroyed trust me. and yea for sure about the idiot
03-23-2010, 02:23 PM #6
example96
Save Point
i'll do it
send me a message on PSN:
Kebab-Man96
03-23-2010, 03:06 PM #7
Originally posted by Jermz
i free for all boost with eight people all the time, i know where to put tac inserts so they don't get destroyed trust me. and yea for sure about the idiot

yeah suppose now that i think about it there are plenty of places to put tacs without having them blown up lol i will just shut up :P

if there is an idiot not much you can do about that really just delete him/her from you list.

If you do get this going I would really like in on it.

I need multi kills with Clays, Frag & C4 and the group hug challenge (Kill multiple enemies with semtex stuck to one of them) then thats me completed ALL challenges apart from a couple of the prestige killstreaks
03-23-2010, 03:15 PM #8
this is sad why don't you learn to play the game. How can you call boosting fun it just spoils the game for everyone and its not like you get a kick out of doing it. (I really tried not swear when I wrote this)
03-23-2010, 04:19 PM #9
I can lock lobbys if you get enough people
03-23-2010, 06:10 PM #10
Jermz-
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Tando View Post
yeah suppose now that i think about it there are plenty of places to put tacs without having them blown up lol i will just shut up :P

if there is an idiot not much you can do about that really just delete him/her from you list.

If you do get this going I would really like in on it.

I need multi kills with Clays, Frag & C4 and the group hug challenge (Kill multiple enemies with semtex stuck to one of them) then thats me completed ALL challenges apart from a couple of the prestige killstreaks

you're fine man, you don't gotta shutup lol.

and yea some people get greedy but most of people i boost with die and wait their turn. i have about 12-15 boosting people on my friends list who won't eff around a lot. there are some occasional stun grenades that piss people off but other than that we go quick.

it is a great idea and all i just need people. and if you know how to bypass it would be soooooo easy for all the bypassed people to do this. ground war domination doing sentry gun glitch to obtain multiple sentry guns and complete sentry veteran if needed. we could honestly do anything. if you have Resistance Fall of Man then you can bypass.. if you don't, try to go buy one at gamestop. refurbished = $20 USD (In Texas) may depend on condition of disc and the state you're in. anyways, look into it and add Jermz-
if my list is full send me a message saying "Boost NGU"

Happy boosting

---------- Post added at 01:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 PM ----------

Originally posted by colestrol View Post
this is sad why don't you learn to play the game. How can you call boosting fun it just spoils the game for everyone and its not like you get a kick out of doing it. (I really tried not swear when I wrote this)

haha.. then don't read here buddy. i don't get a kick out of it, it is boring as hell. but i get a kick out of nerds like you when they see my titles and emblems and are jealous cos they're stuck with dog tags and FNG. get outta here scrub. (I really tried not TO swear when I wrote this.)

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo