04-01-2010, 02:30 AM #1
Jermz-
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); okay so my name is Jermz- on PSN. i have completed some gun headshot challenges on MW2 and have received gold titles. BUT, i have not completed the L86 LSW 1000 headshots. I only have 611/1000. As i was scrolling through my titles today i see this title in gold. i would make a video but i don't have a capture card or anything. i prestige hacked a long time ago when it first came out and wasn't patched, but as you know it's not possible to keep titles and emblems with it. i have no clue how it happened, but i posted this because if i find out how to do this we would be able to get gold titles without completing challenges for them. i will try and trace back what happened. and by the way, i don't even have 1000 kills with this weapon which means no silver emblem. it's really weird as i said. AND it didn't say i had a new title when i was scrolling through. i will try to make a video and upload it using a cam corder. any comments, please list them.
04-08-2010, 03:10 PM #11
Jermz-
Can’t trickshot me!
anyone have any idea how this happened? i can't find out.
04-08-2010, 03:34 PM #12
ShAdoW_RiDa
Former Blue Mod
Some guy also posted a video about this.

He had the 1000 headshot title for the RPD,but it showed he had less than a 1000 headshots. It might be a glitch with LMG's

The following user thanked ShAdoW_RiDa for this useful post:

Jermz-
04-08-2010, 05:25 PM #13
Jermz-
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by RiDa View Post
Some guy also posted a video about this.

He had the 1000 headshot title for the RPD,but it showed he had less than a 1000 headshots. It might be a glitch with LMG's

yea i have never seen another gun that has done this. i think something glitched up on my challenges when i was using it one time, cos i was using this gun and the rpg-7. once i reached 1000 multi kills with the rpg i think it glitched up and gave me the headshot title as well.
04-08-2010, 05:40 PM #14
ShAdoW_RiDa
Former Blue Mod
Originally posted by Jermz
yea i have never seen another gun that has done this. i think something glitched up on my challenges when i was using it one time, cos i was using this gun and the rpg-7. once i reached 1000 multi kills with the rpg i think it glitched up and gave me the headshot title as well.

This is MW2,so I'd expect it to be some wierd ass glitch. That's all MW2 provides,glitches after glitches.
04-08-2010, 06:03 PM #15
That is very weird indeed

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo