Post: How to do the (NO RECOIL) hack - Text Tutorial & Facts.
05-13-2010, 03:06 AM #1
oX-matto-Xo
#1 Chaos MW3
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
NO RECOIL?
Found by Ihatecompvir

Ok, so I just want to make this clear that, this is not what you think it is, this is just a visual aiding effect. I know people think that this is such a big thing, and make youtube video's and suck on Rep and Views, but really it isnt and its the end of the road for it.

What this hack does is your changing the sensitivity to an insane scale, almost to the point where everything is so fast it gets stuck and your thumbstick axis becomes boyond its default settings and sticks, which makes the so called "No Recoil"

I had already knew about this time ago when I used to experiment with MPDATA files, I didnt really take notice because it wasnt really that useful. And im sure other mods have found this out to.

Here are the offsets you have to change:

You must login or register to view this content.

Change the 40 into 7F this makes the so called no recoil effect, if you mess with only this offset, you will experience wierd up and down quick monovers, its really funny to look at as your looking up and down within a split second.

Other offsets you can change them to, 1F, 2F, 4F, 6F, 4B etc

The red BOX is the area for sensitivity, if you put your sensitivity on LOW the whole of the box will fill with numbers. Basically the larger the amount of digits, the slower your sensitivity.

And just to let you all know I already found the maximum offset to a mega insane sensitivity.

Please Thank this post, as I made it clear to everyone what this actually does! Winky Winky
Last edited by HSx9 ; 05-18-2010 at 01:55 PM.

The following 27 users say thank you to oX-matto-Xo for this useful post:

.Say Hi., Adam West, MeowDev, Ameht!, BiggIE_909, Blood bubble, Canada, david_yo, DEFEND-_-HAWAii, Draama, exTacy Angel, FutureJtag-OwnR, GenHelghast, ihatecompvir, johnw6619, LOL CAT, Mirciulikkk, Mr.Alfredo, Mr.Kane, ogbrandon, Omniplasma, Saathan, sdow, TMAN242, xAlex_, xScreamo!
05-13-2010, 03:16 AM #2
GenHelghast
Can’t trickshot me!
ok but do you have to change the buttons layout for it to work
05-13-2010, 03:19 AM #3
oX-matto-Xo
#1 Chaos MW3
Originally posted by Gen.Helghast View Post
ok but do you have to change the buttons layout for it to work

The button layout has got nothing atall to do with it.
05-13-2010, 03:21 AM #4
GenHelghast
Can’t trickshot me!
oh wow because of the first thing about the no recoil the person said he couldnt look around

Edit: btw thank you
Last edited by GenHelghast ; 05-13-2010 at 03:25 AM.
05-13-2010, 03:22 AM #5
Oh so that's how this works. I wasn't quite sure how this worked, but I thought it had something to do with sensitivity.

Are you going to do a thread like this on my HUD Mod as well?

I feel like such a terrible modder now.

What is causing the loud thirdperson spectate noises though?

Also how does the completely black screen thing work when you change most of the values in the file to 7F?
Last edited by ihatecompvir ; 05-13-2010 at 03:25 AM.

The following 2 users say thank you to ihatecompvir for this useful post:

HSx9, I_AM_3PIC
05-13-2010, 03:30 AM #6
oX-matto-Xo
#1 Chaos MW3
Originally posted by Gen.Helghast View Post
oh wow because of the first thing about the no recoil the person said he couldnt look around

You cant look around, the Right Thumbstick is "N/A, Gone, Finish, see you later" you cant use it because you have change the sensitivity to look around at an insane speed, which makes it stuck.

---------- Post added at 04:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 AM ----------

Originally posted by Ihatecompvir View Post
Oh so that's how this works. I wasn't quite sure how this worked, but I thought it had something to do with sensitivity.

Are you going to do a thread like this on my HUD Mod as well?

I feel like such a terrible modder now.

What is causing the loud thirdperson spectate noises though?

Also how does the completely black screen thing work when you change most of the values in the file to 7F?

Yeah, the HUD one is fairly easy aswell.. Ill make a short tutorial about it and make the credit go to you.

& the loud noise when you spectate just basic game movement noise from the player our spectating, this is because the sensitivity is so high its speeding up sound to a high velocity which makes that, no signal sound.

The following user thanked oX-matto-Xo for this useful post:

WhiteGuyOnline
05-13-2010, 03:31 AM #7
GenHelghast
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Xo View Post
You cant look around, the Right Thumbstick is "N/A, Gone, Finish, see you later" you cant use it because you have change the sensitivity to look around at an insane speed, which makes it stuck.

ohhhh ok thanks. hmmmmm maybe we can find a way but i doubt it
05-13-2010, 03:33 AM #8
oX-matto-Xo
#1 Chaos MW3
These is also the offset to change the % of your multiplayer.. e.g 9th prestige says %1000.. change the value to FF FF it will be an insane number.
05-13-2010, 03:46 AM #9
Hey thanks for this no recoil...
05-13-2010, 07:14 PM #10
oX-matto-Xo
#1 Chaos MW3
No problem.

CAN everyone please stop making NEW thread claiming that its there find!

In reality, Ihatecompvir posted it and found this by mistake, however I already know how this works.
So for the mod, all credit goes to me. And for Releasing it, all credit goes to Ihatecompvir.
Last edited by oX-matto-Xo ; 05-13-2010 at 07:17 PM.

The following user thanked oX-matto-Xo for this useful post:

ihatecompvir

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo