09-30-2010, 08:05 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Create an account with EliteMossy ( I.E XXX_EliteMossy_XXX ) and you will have all Admin powers and you will need no verification.

This is NOT mainly for leeching your way to lobbies. If you host lobbies , you can use this to get your friend as a co-host.

How this works?

Mossy coded the Co-host as EliteMossy. So simply the patch thinks that you are EliteMossy and give you Admin's power.

To people who complained about the thread

It will NOT work on Mossy V4. So simply it will only hurt people who leeched Mossy's V1 patch.
Last edited by Vaner ; 09-30-2010 at 11:32 PM.

The following 7 users say thank you to Vaner for this useful post:

Lance210, Night Wolf, oXMoOINzT3IRxx, Perfekt, Solid Snake, TRANCE_KING95, TrytoYOLO
09-30-2010, 08:12 PM #2
XNihiloNihilFit
ᴻᴼᵀᴴᴵᴺᴳ Ɔᴼᴹᴲƶ ᶂᴿᴼᴹ ᴻᴼᵀᴴᴵᴺ
Or create your own page and change the name, to your own.
09-30-2010, 08:12 PM #3
divybc
Former Staff
Originally posted by Vaner View Post
Create an account with EliteMossy ( I.E XXX_EliteMossy_XXX ) and you will have all Admin powers and you will need no verification.

or you just open the patch and change is cohost() to watever psn

it would be unfair to steal the guys psn name afterall he mad the patch so he takes all the credit

The following user thanked divybc for this useful post:

Clanor
09-30-2010, 08:15 PM #4
Originally posted by Xx View Post
or you just open the patch and change is cohost() to watever psn

it would be unfair to steal the guys psn name afterall he mad the patch so he takes all the credit

Steal? Just write Elitemossy in your PSN and make the admin go MAD Happy
09-30-2010, 08:19 PM #5
Create an account with EliteMossy ( I.E XXX_EliteMossy_XXX ) and you will have all Admin powers and you will need no verification.

how does this work
09-30-2010, 08:22 PM #6
DiJiTaLGoDz
Former Staff
because in the code on like 577 or so there's a bit that says is cohost { and then it goes on listing like 4 or 5 name that mossy uses to give him his admin powers.. you can change this in notepad++ or any c++ editor to whatever you would like.. the file would be 0000002.dat after you decompress patch_mp.ff or whatever

The following user thanked DiJiTaLGoDz for this useful post:

Vaner
09-30-2010, 08:27 PM #7
Originally posted by youngrichard View Post
because in the code on like 577 or so there's a bit that says is cohost { and then it goes on listing like 4 or 5 name that mossy uses to give him his admin powers.. you can change this in notepad++ or any c++ editor to whatever you would like.. the file would be 0000002.dat after you decompress patch_mp.ff or whatever

Exactly. :y:
09-30-2010, 08:28 PM #8
8======D----
< ^ > < ^ >
u releaed this 2 get rep noob now mw2 will be mad...
09-30-2010, 08:30 PM #9
Originally posted by K View Post
u releaed this 2 get rep noob now mw2 will be mad...

Do you really think I need reputation ? I don't care about it. This was going to be released anyways.
09-30-2010, 08:32 PM #10
8======D----
< ^ > < ^ >
Do you really think I need reputation ? I don't care about it. This was going to be released anyways.

dude this will make mw2 crazy u r a retard edit your post dude i swear lol

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo