Post: EliteMossy's Patch v1 + (Unfair Aimbot/ Hidden Gamemodes + Set Models)
10-03-2010, 01:48 AM #1
DEREKTROTTER
You're Goddamn Right
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
EliteMossy's Patch v1 + (Unfair Aimbot/ Hidden Gamemodes + Set Models)

As the title says, i've took a few things for Havoc Undead's patch and combined them with Mossy's.

Contains all the stuff from mossy's +

* Unfair Aimbot
* Global Thermo Nuclear War
* Arena
* One Flag
* Set Model - Dev Sphere (NEW)
* Set Model - LittleBird
* Shoot Real Care Packages (Link 2)
* Set Model/Shoot Sex Dolls (Link 2)

[/COLOR]

[WS]gCMkT1Z7Q-8[/WS]

now the catch: it contains the names of the last person i made this for which was You must login or register to view this content. but most people should know to edit these by now. Just follow AlabamaHits You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

NEW
Added Shoot Care Packages + Set Model/Shoot Blow up Dolls
note: something in this coding is causing parts of the admin menu to go invisible for a short while - try it out :tits:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDLOxotM5IE[/ame]

Last edited by DEREKTROTTER ; 10-10-2010 at 01:35 AM.

The following 29 users say thank you to DEREKTROTTER for this useful post:

$oulja, AlabamaHit, Assassin, Awayze, baluba777, BobbyDee, DanGFX, dansbmx, daswiftguy, DiJiTaLNiCk, Drackos, Dreamcather, FourzerotwoFAILS, Hakaan, ihaxgames, islanda73, jkry_2_1_, JoeSyphilis215, Kameo, RADDY1993, redlightningsvx, RiDiCuL0uSs, smd, styl, TheIceMan, Tory Lanez, V A G I N A, Vampytwistッ, XNihiloNihilFit
10-03-2010, 02:59 AM #20
Cpt.S
Banned
Originally posted by DEREKTROTTER View Post
what you mean "upload my update?

that backup+restore doesnt work

You got the code for the crashing AC130?
10-03-2010, 03:00 AM #21
DEREKTROTTER
You're Goddamn Right
Originally posted by Cpt.S View Post
You got the code for the crashing AC130?

no, but i want it to replace the kamikaze bomber

cant find the code anywhere
10-03-2010, 03:02 AM #22
Cpt.S
Banned
no, but i want it to replace the kamikaze bomber

cant find the code anywhere

Whats the kamikaze bomber?
& The crashing AC130 was in a patch for xbox on se7ensins.. also coded by TheUnkn0wn.
10-03-2010, 03:10 AM #23
ihaxgames
Treasure hunter
EliteMossy's Patch v1 + (Unfair Aimbot/ Hidden Gamemodes + Set Models)

As the title says, i've took a few things for Havoc Undead's patch and combined them with Mossy's.

Contains all the stuff from mossy's +

* Unfair Aimbot
* Global Thermo Nuclear War
* Arena
* One Flag
* Set Model - Dev Sphere (NEW)
* Set Model - LittleBird

[WS]gCMkT1Z7Q-8[/WS]

now the catch: it contains the names of the last person i made this for which was You must login or register to view this content. but most people should know to edit these by now. Just follow AlabamaHits You must login or register to view this content.

[/COLOR]

I have to say I'm very impressed, I can make an xbox 360 patch to a good extent, but i have no ****ing idea how to do the menus and verification. Great work to say the least

Edit: My bro wanted to know why you're not #1 anymore, not even top 10, did u decide to make ur stats more realistic, or just updated to 1.11 and couldn't care enough to change them?
Last edited by ihaxgames ; 10-03-2010 at 03:18 AM.
10-03-2010, 03:24 AM #24
DEREKTROTTER
You're Goddamn Right
Originally posted by ihaxgames View Post
I have to say I'm very impressed, I can make an xbox 360 patch to a good extent, but i have no ****ing idea how to do the menus and verification. Great work to say the least

Edit: My bro wanted to know why you're not #1 anymore, not even top 10, did u decide to make ur stats more realistic, or just updated to 1.11 and couldn't care enough to change them?

i did something stupid
was using that #1 acc for challenge lobbies and my stats reset.Then i lost the login details when i used data transfer /facepalm

:(

---------- Post added at 10:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 PM ----------

Originally posted by Cpt.S View Post
Whats the kamikaze bomber?
& The crashing AC130 was in a patch for xbox on se7ensins.. also coded by TheUnkn0wn.

basically the same thing, but its a UAV plane that comes crashing down i think
10-03-2010, 03:26 AM #25
ihaxgames
Treasure hunter
i did something stupid
was using that #1 acc for challenge lobbies and my stats reset.Then i lost the login details when i used data transfer /facepalm

:(

Oh, would a brute force attack work for cracking a PSN password? If so I'd try that, my bro checks the leaderboards all the time and I'm like Derektrotter isn't #1, he goes he hasn't been there for a week or so, so he asked how I knew when i usually would play CoD5, i told him u released the most recent leaderboard hack. If I were you I'd look into brute force attack to try and get that pass back, unless u don't care
10-03-2010, 03:30 AM #26
DEREKTROTTER
You're Goddamn Right
Originally posted by ihaxgames View Post
Oh, would a brute force attack work for cracking a PSN password? If so I'd try that, my bro checks the leaderboards all the time and I'm like Derektrotter isn't #1, he goes he hasn't been there for a week or so, so he asked how I knew when i usually would play CoD5, i told him u released the most recent leaderboard hack. If I were you I'd look into brute force attack to try and get that pass back, unless u don't care

i dont even have the email anymore , cos on my ps3 i had like 50 accs with similar emails and passwords.
10-03-2010, 03:35 AM #27
TrytoYOLO
We all <3 Amanda
what you mean "upload my update?

that backup+restore doesnt work

u said something about putting a update on a usb and updating ur 3.42 ps3 with a hacked patch....
10-03-2010, 08:07 AM #28
EarthScar
??SCARED??
Originally posted by jkry
Dude!!!! You promised not to release it unless for money!!!! Dude!! Take it off!!!........... or atleast move to premium because this patch is better than the rest avaliable.

ahaha u r the 3KIngsOftheSouth from utube..? i didnt i know i subbed to u months ago xD

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo