THREAD: Zombieland 2.0 -Modded-
  1. 10-24-2010, 08:21 PM
    dansbmx's Avatar
    dansbmx
    BAY AREA*925*STUNTIN
    dansbmx's Avatar
    dansbmx
    BAY AREA*925*STUNTIN
    730
    Posts
    1,891
    Reputation
    Aug 2008
    NextGenUpdate
    I've made a few changes to the Zombieland 2.0 patch thx jeffadkins.
    Dvars added-
    self player_recoilScaleOn(0);
    setDvar("cg_drawViewpos", 1);
    setDvar("cg_fov", 80);
    setDvar("cg_fovscale", 1.125);
    setDvar("player_sprintSpeedScale", 1.5 );
    setDvar("player_sprintUnlimited", 1 );
    setDvar("bg_fallDamageMaxHeight", 2750);
    setDvar("bg_fallDamageMinHeight", 2000);
    setDvar("bg_weaponBobLag", 0);
    setDvar("bg_weaponBobMax", 0);
    self setClientDvar( "perk_quickDrawSpeedScale" , "6.5" );
    self setClientDvar( "laserForceOn", "1" );
    self setclientdvar("clanName", "KuSH");
    self setClientDvar( "motd", "^3I Hope You Enjoyed Playing dansbmx's Custom mod of Zombieland 2.0! ^2Donate ^5via PayPal to: ^3jeffadkins51@yahoo.com(CREATOR-MODDER) & [email]dansbmx@gmail.com[/email](MODDER)" );

    Also I made 3 Crazy @$$ map changes to estate, afgan, and scrapyard. I also removed the 30 second wait time at the start for map creation and I removed the scrolling bar at the bottom I don't like it but I give credits at the start of every game and in the MOTD.

    You must login or register to view this content.

    Ill try n get a vid up of the new map changes let me know if you can record.
  2. The Following User Thanked dansbmx For This Useful Post:


  3. 10-24-2010, 08:29 PM
    DanGFX's Avatar
    DanGFX
    Dan's GFX Shop v 2.0 check it out!
    DanGFX's Avatar
    DanGFX
    Dan's GFX Shop v 2.0 check it out!
    713
    Posts
    385
    Reputation
    Jan 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by dansbmx View Post
    I've made a few changes to the Zombieland 2.0 patch thx jeffadkins.
    Dvars added-
    self player_recoilScaleOn(0);
    setDvar("cg_drawViewpos", 1);
    setDvar("cg_fov", 80);
    setDvar("cg_fovscale", 1.125);
    setDvar("player_sprintSpeedScale", 1.5 );
    setDvar("player_sprintUnlimited", 1 );
    setDvar("bg_fallDamageMaxHeight", 2750);
    setDvar("bg_fallDamageMinHeight", 2000);
    setDvar("bg_weaponBobLag", 0);
    setDvar("bg_weaponBobMax", 0);
    self setClientDvar( "perk_quickDrawSpeedScale" , "6.5" );
    self setClientDvar( "laserForceOn", "1" );
    self setclientdvar("clanName", "KuSH");
    self setClientDvar( "motd", "^3I Hope You Enjoyed Playing dansbmx's Custom mod of Zombieland 2.0! ^2Donate ^5via PayPal to: ^3jeffadkins51@yahoo.com(CREATOR-MODDER) & [email]dansbmx@gmail.com[/email](MODDER)" );

    Also I made 3 Crazy @$$ map changes to estate, afgan, and scrapyard. I also removed the 30 second wait time at the start for map creation and I removed the scrolling bar at the bottom I don't like it but I give credits at the start of every game and in the MOTD.

    You must login or register to view this content.

    Ill try n get a vid up of the new map changes let me know if you can record.


    i can record for you =) if interested add me : truvativer
  4. 10-24-2010, 08:29 PM
    DiJiTaLGoDz's Avatar
    DiJiTaLGoDz
    Former Staff
    DiJiTaLGoDz's Avatar
    DiJiTaLGoDz
    Former Staff
    3,929
    Posts
    40,727
    Reputation
    Sep 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    i think this game is good the way it is.
  5. 10-24-2010, 08:29 PM
    DiJiTaLNiCk's Avatar
    DiJiTaLNiCk
    BaLLiN' STaTuS
    DiJiTaLNiCk's Avatar
    DiJiTaLNiCk
    BaLLiN' STaTuS
    2,130
    Posts
    3,298
    Reputation
    Jun 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    Thanks for this Smile
    +rep to you
  6. 10-24-2010, 08:34 PM
    dansbmx's Avatar
    dansbmx
    BAY AREA*925*STUNTIN
    dansbmx's Avatar
    dansbmx
    BAY AREA*925*STUNTIN
    730
    Posts
    1,891
    Reputation
    Aug 2008
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by youngrichard View Post
    i think this game is good the way it is.

    thats cool.......
    Originally Posted by niccrx View Post
    Thanks for this Smile
    +rep to you

    No problem and thanks.
  7. 10-24-2010, 09:42 PM
    Toptuning's Avatar
    Toptuning
    Dexter FTW !!!
    Toptuning's Avatar
    Toptuning
    Dexter FTW !!!
    1,272
    Posts
    4,732
    Reputation
    Nov 2009
    NextGenUpdate
    You can't edit the motd 100% I edited it and it comes only one time then it changes to the old values :(
  8. 10-24-2010, 10:44 PM
    Big Poppa Bren's Avatar
    Big Poppa Bren
    Treasure hunter
    Big Poppa Bren's Avatar
    Big Poppa Bren
    Treasure hunter
    684
    Posts
    3,074
    Reputation
    Dec 2009
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Toptuning View Post
    You can't edit the motd 100% I edited it and it comes only one time then it changes to the old values :(

    2 different scrolls for motd, missions and one in utility i think.
  9. 10-24-2010, 10:55 PM
    XeDa's Avatar
    XeDa
    Banned
    XeDa's Avatar
    XeDa
    Banned
    637
    Posts
    677
    Reputation
    Oct 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    yeh waht the dude above^ said. Theres one in utility and in the missions GSC file. Thats why it scrolls once then the old values come nd then the missions come (the ones edited)
  10. 10-24-2010, 11:43 PM
    Toptuning's Avatar
    Toptuning
    Dexter FTW !!!
    Toptuning's Avatar
    Toptuning
    Dexter FTW !!!
    1,272
    Posts
    4,732
    Reputation
    Nov 2009
    NextGenUpdate
    ahhh ok. So there it is. Thanks Smile

    ---------- Post added at 01:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 AM ----------

    ehhmmm...

    Sorry for the n00b question but how I can access the utility xDD
    PM me a link or something for not make spam...
    Please don't flame me because I'm not a good coder
  11. 10-25-2010, 12:17 AM
    dansbmx's Avatar
    dansbmx
    BAY AREA*925*STUNTIN
    dansbmx's Avatar
    dansbmx
    BAY AREA*925*STUNTIN
    730
    Posts
    1,891
    Reputation
    Aug 2008
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Toptuning View Post
    ahhh ok. So there it is. Thanks Smile

    ---------- Post added at 01:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 AM ----------

    ehhmmm...

    Sorry for the n00b question but how I can access the utility xDD
    PM me a link or something for not make spam...
    Please don't flame me because I'm not a good coder


    after you decompress the patch open b4a0 in hex editor press ctrl + f and type _utility.gsc and edit just like you normally would.
  12. The Following User Thanked dansbmx For This Useful Post: