10-27-2010, 11:52 PM #1
MiZz Tee
I am error
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content. THIS IS FOR XBOX360 U NEED TO CONVERT THIS TO PS3 HERE IS A VID OF IT You must login or register to view this content. - ZOMBIEZ MASSACRE MW2 XBOX ONLY
10-28-2010, 12:36 AM #11
SantaClawZ
I'm not new to this
By the way, here's a link to the real MiZz, this guy is XxGUDxX and is an imposter.
You must login or register to view this content.

---------- Post added at 07:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 PM ----------

Originally posted by XeDa View Post
Are u mentally ****ing retarded?.. Just because you have a video of BIZ'S PATCH dont mean YOU MADE IT. You simply clicked the download button, then the FTP button on your Desktop or wherever you have it and transferred it onto your PS3 pulled out your recorder and recordered BIZ'S PATCH ON YOUR PS3. People like you discust me. And another thing HE HAS PROOF.

Actually this one is for 360. He just ripped it from s7 or somewhere after Biz converted and made some cool edits Smile
10-28-2010, 12:39 AM #12
XeDa
Banned
Youngrichard, your a leaker/scammer/failed poster your self. No wonder you dont know why this is a failed post.
/facepalm

The following 3 users say thank you to XeDa for this useful post:

SantaClawZ, Swifter, XxprokillahxX
10-28-2010, 12:55 AM #13
DiJiTaLGoDz
Former Staff
Originally posted by XeDa View Post
Youngrichard, your a leaker/scammer/failed poster your self. No wonder you dont know why this is a failed post.
/facepalm

shut up kid you don't know anything. you're just a random trying to be cool by talking shit to the guy who released zombieland. oooo.
scammer? who did i scam? i've had at least 200 transactions in my paypal the past month and have not scammed one person. get off my dick.

failed poster? why did you even no thank my post? this game looks ****ing awesome whats so bad about this game wtf
10-28-2010, 12:59 AM #14
XeDa
Banned
Originally posted by youngrichard View Post
shut up kid you don't know anything. you're just a random trying to be cool by talking shit to the guy who released zombieland. oooo.
scammer? who did i scam? i've had at least 200 transactions in my paypal the past month and have not scammed one person. get off my dick.

failed poster? why did you even no thank my post? this game looks ****ing awesome whats so bad about this game wtf

/Failed post X2
/facepalm
10-28-2010, 01:00 AM #15
SantaClawZ
I'm not new to this
Please fully read all comments before posting. Of course you probably won't even read this post. Kthx bai now.
10-28-2010, 01:01 AM #16
**** young richard, leeching ****.

The following 3 users say thank you to Selena Gomez for this useful post:

SantaClawZ, teeth08, XeDa
10-28-2010, 01:03 AM #17
SantaClawZ
I'm not new to this
Originally posted by Biz View Post
**** young richard, leeching ****.

Why does any of this matter to him? He's just leeching for the patch. Gasp
10-28-2010, 01:05 AM #18
XeDa
Banned
Ok will a mod please DELETE this thread. its pointless. It's just a straight up leeched patch with the biggest leecher of all posting on it ----> YoungRichard

The following user thanked XeDa for this useful post:

Selena Gomez
10-28-2010, 03:57 AM #19
MiZz Tee
I am error
no its not smart1 i made this

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo