11-03-2010, 02:28 AM #1
BuC-ShoTz
TeamMvKâ?¢
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); BuC's Xbox To PS3 Patch Helper

Left some hex editing so the noobs can learn.
Plus i dont know how to use the binaryreader/writer or streamreader/writer.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrkzcPCF5-g[/ame]

If you have used my tutorial this should be easy.
This tool does not inject, hence no zlib errors when decompressing
patches made with this tool.

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by BuC-ShoTz ; 11-04-2010 at 12:46 AM.

The following 32 users say thank you to BuC-ShoTz for this useful post:

|ManiaC|, ADAM594, AlabamaHit, BobbyDee, CleanMODSHD, Codi360, damntheluck, DiJiTaLGoDz, Dreamcather, EliteMossy, FireWire, IRiSe_GodFather, Janiboy, JD_WCE, jkry_2_1_, Luffy*, Merkii, Omniplasma, Plurals, PussayPatrol, RJP101, CHAOZ, Scrumilation, sharky1, Stejzz, Strike Venom, TheJaRniBoi, Tupac17, Vectriixx, XLc_MoDzZ, xX_UmP45_Xx, YKM!!
11-03-2010, 06:54 PM #29
EliteMossy
TheDigitalBoard.com
Originally posted by siepkas View Post
Originally posted by jeffadkins51 View Post

lol sorry if i make no since jeff im high lmao

---------- Post added at 10:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 AM ----------

Originally posted by EliteMossy View Post

i respect u man but i believe its called text like dude get with the standards

I think you are more than high..
11-03-2010, 06:56 PM #30
XxShadowhawkxX
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by EliteMossy View Post
Originally posted by siepkas View Post

lol sorry if i make no since jeff im high lmao

---------- Post added at 10:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 AM ----------

I think you are more than high..

maybe so...
btw off topic but nice sig
11-03-2010, 07:29 PM #31
mrmoss
Do a barrel roll!
wtf hahah whats that all about
11-03-2010, 08:42 PM #32
uh huh, so your paypal info is wrong? i doubt that, as its impossible to lie to paypal because you have to link your bank acct to them, also everything you'd buy off paypal would get sent to someone else

i find it much more likely that you posted a fake ip
and much less likely that you lied to paypal

Originally posted by youngrichard View Post
that is my IP address, fool. i DO live in marquette, MI. ping me, i will reply. the info you got from me before was all fake thats why i laughed so hard when you got banned Dancing

---------- Post added at 02:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 PM ----------

everybody loves your work and thanks to me a whole lot more of the world knows you. you have no idea how many pms i get a day on every account saying. OMG DID U CREATE ZOMBIELAND. DAM ADD ME ILL DONATE TO THAT EMAIL... shit like that. not kidding.

guys the fightings getting old. everyone is over it now and in my opinion you need to grow up jeff and not wreck this thread anymore. $h*t happens and thats life. it was a mistake and the past is the past.

seriously stop starting flame wars with richard! (i am not taking sides but at the moment you just keep flaming him)
11-03-2010, 10:22 PM #33
Gayest thing i have ever seen. No tut or anything. POS tool with 15 of these already around, plus better ones. Awesome job. FAIL.
11-03-2010, 10:27 PM #34
AlabamaHit
ROLL TIDE!!!
Nice work, but you might want to put a how to use this??? Cause I don't even have a clue it says change the header and shows some offset??

It is a nice program, take the time to honor it and explain how it works.

The following user thanked AlabamaHit for this useful post:

ThereThatGuy
11-04-2010, 12:13 AM #35
BuC-ShoTz
TeamMvKâ?¢
Originally posted by AlabamaHit View Post
Nice work, but you might want to put a how to use this??? Cause I don't even have a clue it says change the header and shows some offset??

It is a nice program, take the time to honor it and explain how it works.

how will a video do?
11-04-2010, 12:22 AM #36
AlabamaHit
ROLL TIDE!!!
Originally posted by BucN View Post
how will a video do?

Video would be ok, Im fine with text myself. I'm just lost at when it pops up numbers, and hex editor saying header when in hex editor the header is right....

Video or text either way Smile. And again VERY nice work on making a program like this.

I'm trying to figure out how to do stuff like this. If I can, i think i know enough about the compressing and such to make "ff viewer for ps3".
11-04-2010, 12:57 AM #37
BuC-ShoTz
TeamMvKâ?¢
for ffviewer to work all you need to do is make a console app that feeds ffviewer the patch_mp-extract.dat, and name it ffbackend.exe, the app also has to take a xbox patch_mp-extract.dat and convert to ps3. so your program will need to take a ps3 patch_mp.ff, decompress it cut out the section i do in my tut and paste it into a xbox extract. i can give you more info if you want, video being upped now.

---------- Post added at 07:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 PM ----------

Usage video uploaded guys, i didnt make one at first because we have EliteMossy's app and Alabama's Batch App, so i figured the only people that would use this are the people that used my previous tut. Thanks for the feedback guys..

Originally posted by AlabamaHit View Post
Video would be ok, Im fine with text myself. I'm just lost at when it pops up numbers, and hex editor saying header when in hex editor the header is right....

Video or text either way Smile. And again VERY nice work on making a program like this.

I'm trying to figure out how to do stuff like this. If I can, i think i know enough about the compressing and such to make "ff viewer for ps3".

ionic.zlib.dll, for the compressing & decompressing, i tried but didnt have time to learn it all.
Last edited by BuC-ShoTz ; 11-04-2010 at 12:59 AM.

The following user thanked BuC-ShoTz for this useful post:

XxprokillahxX

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo