Post: Stealth Mossy v7 Edited (With Zombie, Gungame + New Weapons)
11-06-2010, 11:20 PM #1
DEREKTROTTER
You're Goddamn Right
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Yet another Mossy V7 Edit (with Zombiezzz)

This is the patch i use to have fun with players, so i thought i'd share. Ive managed to play many RANKED SnD games without being noticed - just using invisible =D

UPDATE 1
Now completely Stealth (removed instant 70, classes, clan tag on connect)

UPDATE 2
Added Force Host from Mossy V8, and Aimbot now activated after ADS
Can now change gamemode without game ending + HOST now keeps menu for gungame etc... Dancing

[WS]0GxH6iSuvnU[/WS]

You must login or register to view this content.

Contains PS3, XBOX360 and PC ready files

You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

Contains my own bunker =D

Last edited by DEREKTROTTER ; 01-02-2011 at 05:37 PM.

The following 76 users say thank you to DEREKTROTTER for this useful post:

-Google-, |ManiaC|, add_me, airghisla, Ander$on, AndrewPS3, angel_of_deth, arash-revenger, bigboybobby14, bkjf, Blackstorm, Breecem, Brian235026, CleanMODSHD, CraZoY, CRaZyY, damntheluck, DanGFX, Dazpowder, drive4567, Eskimopride420, SweatyMidgets, FourzerotwoFAILS, popcornmods, GangsterDean, Hakaan, Hakon, half79, hilts11, Hunter2One, ii-ownaged-iixx, iRapeNoobz, IRiSe_GodFather, IWRecK708, Kakashii, kali7890, Kameo, Karoolus, lilelf29, lovebros, manster, Maty360414, Merkii, multikillaz, mustangsaleen, Mw2Freak13, Nattyboh, Nicky74me, Nigahiga, NiiNo, No1s Perfect, OFWGKTA, OptioNz, Ox1337, RADDY1993, riotmost, sam2748, Scouse_Dom, shaunyovls25, Skyl1n3, SoLDieRDaP, Solid Snake, SpiderX, Stugger, That Guy_, TONEY777, Tupac17, Typhoon, uhChad, Vampytwistッ, ViiZiiKz, vs180matey, x3D, xRaW, Zeebra, Zombie
12-16-2010, 12:01 AM #164
iJokaa
Haters Keep Me Going Winky Winky
Originally posted by DEREKTROTTER View Post

This is the patch i use to have fun with players, so i thought i'd share. Ive managed to play many RANKED SnD games without being noticed - just using invisible =D

if i want to edit this patch so i can change a few things how do i? cause ive opened up the missions and utilities and others and i cant find any of your stuff. cause i want to put some of the weapons that are in host menu into the weapon menu. so can you tell me when you have put everything?
12-16-2010, 12:03 AM #165
DEREKTROTTER
You're Goddamn Right
Originally posted by iJokaa View Post
if i want to edit this patch so i can change a few things how do i? cause ive opened up the missions and utilities and others and i cant find any of your stuff. cause i want to put some of the weapons that are in host menu into the weapon menu. so can you tell me when you have put everything?

have a look in class.gsc and dd.gsc

i put the supermodels etc.. in dd

The following user thanked DEREKTROTTER for this useful post:

iJokaa
12-16-2010, 02:53 AM #166
widzymate69
Do a barrel roll!

UPDATE 1
Now completely Stealth (removed instant 70, classes, clan tag on connect)

UPDATE 2
Added Force Host from Mossy V8, and Aimbot now activated after ADS
Can now change gamemode without game ending + HOST now keeps menu for gungame etc... Dancing

[WS]0GxH6iSuvnU[/WS]

Contains PS3, XBOX360 and PC ready files

You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

Contains my own bunker =D

Hey DEREK. Huge fan of your work. Do you think you will be making a edit of the unkn0wn's patch Smile?
12-16-2010, 03:02 AM #167
jfed
Climbing up the ladder
OMG WHY CANT I EDIT IT!! i put it back together fine and i get black screen i want to put in forge and i made space for it in the missions so thats not the problem.

edit:there is forge but i want to fix it because you left something bound to up in the forge code and for some reason it picks up multiple care packages.
Last edited by jfed ; 12-16-2010 at 12:42 PM.
12-16-2010, 03:13 AM #168
Frank1721
Ew... Xbox...
I love this patch! GREAT work Derek!
12-16-2010, 03:26 AM #169
widzymate69
Do a barrel roll!
This was one of my favourite patches, ever.
12-16-2010, 01:59 PM #170
iJokaa
Haters Keep Me Going Winky Winky
have a look in class.gsc and dd.gsc

i put the supermodels etc.. in dd

thanks mate. i found the stuff and ive edited it. i think its alot better now no affense. ive just moved a few things such as all the weapons are in the weapons menu now and ive put god mode in self menu instead. and ive change a few other stuff
12-16-2010, 03:03 PM #171
DEREKTROTTER
You're Goddamn Right
Originally posted by iJokaa View Post
thanks mate. i found the stuff and ive edited it. i think its alot better now no affense. ive just moved a few things such as all the weapons are in the weapons menu now and ive put god mode in self menu instead. and ive change a few other stuff

ye i just put the weapons in there so only VIP/admin could use. If half the lobby was to run around shooting stingers, the game lags
12-16-2010, 03:19 PM #172
Best Patch in my opinion.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo