03-24-2011, 03:38 AM #1
pcfreak30
>> PCFreak30.com Happy<<
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok guys. Me and TheFallen decided to let this one out. You can figure out the "codez" for yourself, but this is for the noobs who wanna download and go.

Credits:

• Me
  • TheFallen <-- +REP too Smile
  • Assistance from Buc-ShoTz/Blackstorm
  • Kudos to MrRageHD for testing and recording

Source Link: You must login or register to view this content.

EDIT: The FF is PS3 BLUS30377
Last edited by pcfreak30 ; 03-24-2011 at 05:36 AM.

The following 48 users say thank you to pcfreak30 for this useful post:

.Dare, add_me, alcapoter, Alexloks10, BuC-ShoTz, camk, Chrome Playa, CleanMODSHD, dimebag72, DreamKidzVa, dustinbarraco, emsp, Fuser's Hoe, Ghost1990, GSG9Killer, ikbengekha, ilikecl, JamazkieHD, Janiboy, juddylovespizza, kart0on15, Kif, LoGiiCs, MaKaRoFF, User23434, MeNtaL__, Mr. Star, Mr.Oppossum, Mw2Freak13, nodroz, Pauly, PussayPatrol, RayJ_chugs, ICS Vortex, tempScript, Sigma, sk8rkid103, smd, soebred, The Overdose, TheFallen, themathe1, thinkcentre12ba, uhChad, Wartown03, Xr3v0 HD, xSpider95, xT4sSin
03-24-2011, 06:29 AM #38
pcfreak30
>> PCFreak30.com Happy<<
Originally posted by anddrew View Post
Why spend days working out a way to get all challanges that errors out if you back out of options (not sure, but 11 prestige does that - i think cause of setplayerdata(?)), when a system already exists?

It was the challenge of figuring it out. Considering others had to figure out the method you are referring to. If you go into options, select default and back out, it will error no matter what. Thats why I set it on tactical afterwards.

But now you just load and run. No bypass needed and no need to program stuff like that. It is a lot simpler this way.
03-24-2011, 06:32 AM #39
anddrew
League Champion
Originally posted by pcfreak30 View Post
It was the challenge of figuring it out. Considering others had to figure out the method you are referring to. If you go into options, select default and back out, it will error no matter what. Thats why I set it on tactical afterwards.

But now you just load and run. No bypass needed and no need to program stuff like that. It is a lot simpler this way.

I wish it didnt error everytime, would make sticking 69 and 11th less annoying xD
Im using a:
Set level "exec level.cfg" to do it.
If my level changes i just hit that, error, start game again, switch to default or tactical
03-24-2011, 06:38 AM #40
pcfreak30
>> PCFreak30.com Happy<<
Originally posted by anddrew View Post
I wish it didnt error everytime, would make sticking 69 and 11th less annoying xD
Im using a:
Set level "exec level.cfg" to do it.
If my level changes i just hit that, error, start game again, switch to default or tactical

Hmm, should work how i have it. Simply run and use, just don't change the layout in-game.

If you must, delete afterwards. It doesn't have to stay for you to have it.
03-24-2011, 06:39 AM #41
anddrew
League Champion
Originally posted by xFLAMeHD
can my friends get Challenge To???

No, its just for you. It sets YOUR playerdata

The following user thanked anddrew for this useful post:

User23434
03-24-2011, 08:37 AM #42
PussayPatrol
I'm a neat monster...
Yup, challenges unlock all including pro-perks Smile

hey bro this is awsome but before i change the patch what do i have too do to use it??

Bypass??(i mean the 11th prestge file not 1.11)
or is it a normal patch?
03-24-2011, 03:44 PM #43
Scouse_Dom
League Champion
could this work the opposite way? (lock challenges) :carling:
03-24-2011, 04:56 PM #44
Chrome Playa
Chrome Gaming Reloaded
Ok guys. Me and TheFallen decided to let this one out. You can figure out the "codez" for yourself, but this is for the noobs who wanna download and go.

Credits:

• Me
  • TheFallen <-- +REP too Smile
  • Assistance from Buc-ShoTz/Blackstorm
  • Kudos to MrRageHD for testing and recording

Source Link: You must login or register to view this content.

EDIT: The FF is PS3 BLUS30377

Would thank, but I've given out too much rep.
03-24-2011, 06:41 PM #45
xFuZiiOnZ_xX
I am error
Originally posted by DiJiTaLGoDz View Post
sure, sent it. Cool Man (aka Tustin)

You must login or register to view this content.[/QUOTsen
send me sme vbux plz lol
03-24-2011, 07:05 PM #46
pcfreak30
>> PCFreak30.com Happy<<
Originally posted by 69r View Post
hey bro this is awsome but before i change the patch what do i have too do to use it??

Bypass??(i mean the 11th prestge file not 1.11)
or is it a normal patch?

if you would learn-to-read, you would know its on 1.12, not 1.11. Just load and use. And for 11th, just convert the patch to xbox, edit, convert back, load and use.

---------- Post added at 03:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------

Originally posted by Dom View Post
could this work the opposite way? (lock challenges) :carling:

Yes, it can be done but whats the point in that?

The following user thanked pcfreak30 for this useful post:

juddylovespizza

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo