05-24-2009, 06:16 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Griffith talked about Activision's efforts to monetize the franchise's online play. Specifically, he said that the Treyarch game would have three times the downloadable content as Call of Duty 6: Modern Warfare, and mentioned "Day One Advantage" premium content. Later in the presentation, the Day One Advantage was explained as "the ability to accelerate your experience points when you play online."

Griffith said that the publisher was looking hard at additional ways of expanding the game's business model, and noted there was "tremendous opportunity" to bring the series to new "theaters, game designs, and plotlines" in the future.

SORCE WAS GAMESPOT. ITS CONFIRMED PEOPLE NOT A JOKE

WHAT IT MEANS IS THE FIRST DAY COD6 IS RELEASED IT WILL OFFER SOME THING SIMILAR TO DOUBLE XP BUT MORE. ITS A GOOD WAY TO PRESTIGE IN ONE DAY.

SO PLAY ONLINE ON DAY 1 FOR INCREASED EXP

REP ME

The following 4 users say thank you to henryiniguez for this useful post:

boston1984, Favo, RYAN_COD5, Ungi97
05-28-2009, 02:10 PM #20
Originally posted by JackC View Post
i can get any games b4 the release date i had ufc 2 days b4 it was even out Happy

Mind telling us how?
05-29-2009, 12:29 AM #21
unless you mistyped, you're saying that the next treyarch game will have this, not COD6
05-29-2009, 03:19 AM #22
yea i know. i hate it says confirmed by infinity ward when this is an old article for WaW confirmed by Treyarch with a typo included so it says COD6. But whatever gets people excited i guess
05-29-2009, 03:35 AM #23
NGUWhitey
NGU's OG
nice i might just go pre-order it soon because of this Happy

-Whitey

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo