05-25-2009, 08:40 PM #1
eXoSkeleton
PSN: IceCold138
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); eXoSkeleton's Indepth Trailer Analysis

Ok, so we have all seen the new trailer and are pretty amazed by it. Well I am going to give you all an indepth look at what I believe the pictures are showing us. I am also going to show what I think the actual pictures are. I will be editing and updating this as I deem necessary. Thank you.

---------------

Source: You must login or register to view this content.

The Script

This is the exact script as heard in the trailer. Note: The speakers are my own personal belief and are in no way proven, just my speculation.

Vladimir Makarov: “Revenge is like a ghost, it takes over every man it touches. It’s thirst cannot be quenched until the last man standing has fallen.

Here Makarov is saying that he is still here, and he wants revenge.

Mission Briefer: “This appears to be the work of the ultra nationalists lead by the Shadow of Zakiav one Vladimir Makarov. The kremlin, however, sees it differently”

Here your mission briefer is telling you what your intelligence believes to be correct. Then he says the kremlin, which is Russain for their base, doesn't think so. So does that mean that they think it is us doing the damage. Also this goes along with what has been said before, that they are introducing faulty intelligence and letting the player figure out what is truth and what is lies.

News announcer (woman): “The Prime Minister has plead to pull support to aid in any way possible”

Here, I believe is a news cast, saying that the Russian Prime Minister is supporting us. The stupid media, you can never believe the media in war.

Mission Briefer: “Zachiev kept Makarov in check, but no longer.”

Here he is simply saying that due to the death of Zachiev, Makarov has fallen into his shoes.

Soldiers in the background: “GO, GO, GO!”

Vladimir Makarov: “The worlds men of action, will look in wonder, how it cam to this.”

Here Makarov is stating that something devastating is about to happen, and no one can stop him.

Unknown Soldier 1(Possibly Soap): “He has got a contact in Rio.”

Simply story line talk.

Unknown Soldier 2(Possibly you): “Awesome faceon’t you have a guy on the inside?"

More story line.

Unknown Soldier 1(Possibly soap): “He’s gone silent.”

Story line.

Mission Briefer: “Makarov’s reach is spreading; this can only end one way.”

Here your briefer is basically saying that you must kill Makarov or else the world as we know it shall be no longer.

Vladimir Makarov: “You may be able to destroy me, but the beast will eventually come for you.”

Here Makarov is saying that even if you succeed in killing me, someone will take my place and come for you.

The end Makarov, in russain: "If you fight, I will fight back."

Here, Makarov says this in Russain. He is basically saying that he will not be taken lightly, and that there will be a fight.

Hope you enjoyed my interpretation of the script now on to the pictures.

---------------

The Photos

Now I will show the photos and what I believe is capable of being deduced from them.

1You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.

These two are obviously from COD 4: Modern Warfare. I think that it is IW's way of saying that they are simply picking up where they left off. It is a great way to start the trailer just because of pure nostalgia. Great start

2You must login or register to view this content.

These two guys here are wielding what appears to be a m4. I am not sure of this but that is my best guess. Also note the face that is shown, I believe it is the same face shown later on.

3You must login or register to view this content.

Here I believe we have a Striker 12 gauge in the front which is exciting because an Auto shotty is pretty BA if you ask me. In the back, it appears to be the return of the SAW.

4You must login or register to view this content.

These two go hand in hand. They are around the same time. The group of flags are all the same, Brazilian, and notice the same flag on the local running through the street. That, to me indicates some sort of attack close to a Brazilian Embassy of some sort. It is interesting that IW has decided to add civilians into this, which they should. I mean that is a sad truth of today's warfare, everyone can now potentially be a bad guy. Plus it will add a new level of difficulty.
Also it should be noted that the mohawk man(who I really believe is soap) is sporting the Union Jack on his back leading us to believe he is S.A.S.

5You must login or register to view this content.

Here I noticed two very interesting/important things. One that he is sporting not just one, but two smoke grenades. Are we getting two smokes now?
Also notice the flag he is sporting is that of mother Russia. So from that I would assume that these guys are some sort of spec ops Russian Gov. task force. I would assume that they would be on our side, but who knows.

6You must login or register to view this content.

These two are both of guns. The top one looks like maybe a M1 super 90. The bottom picture definitely appears to be two UMPs.
Edit: M3 super 90
Edit: The bottom two appear to be MP5ks

7You must login or register to view this content.

In this picture we see some heavily armed militia men. It is hard to say exactly what they are carrying but I would guess, Fn FALs. I could be wrong though. I also couldn't help myself to think, could these guys be the new spetsnaz. Wouldn't be fun to be playing in the MP, as these BA militia guys running around in these broken down streets. I think it would be amazing.

8You must login or register to view this content.

What makes this picture of interest is the rim. If you notice that is not a military rim, that is a very expensive civilian rim. That means the vehicle that was blown up belonged to a civilian. I am willing to bet that it was a very wealthy, and important civilian at that.

9You must login or register to view this content.

Here we have a kriss vector. If I had to guess what forces these are, I would guess American, because they are the ones the guns were designed for.

10You must login or register to view this content.

These two are of interest due to the fact that the guy has clearly surrendered, but is still executed. That is a great judge of the beat of this game, never surrender, take no prisoners, and fight to the death...hell yeah.

11You must login or register to view this content.

This pic is loaded with goodies. First of the deagle is back with an upgrade. It appears to have a laser sight on it which is pretty sweet. Also the M1911 is back. Also this character seems to be of great importance, a leader of the militia in the South America I believe. You are likely to have a few run ins with him through out the campaign.

12You must login or register to view this content.

Here we have a clear back view of who I believe to be Soap. Notice the Union Jack again. Also note the weapon on his back. Not quite sure what it is though...maybe a M4 variant?

13You must login or register to view this content.

Here we have what appears to be the return of the AK.

14You must login or register to view this content.

Here there are two things that I noticed. First off that there is a huge amount of CQC in this trailer. I think that there is hinting to it a lot in the Campaign and quite possibly multiplayer. It would be neat to see if done well. Also note again the dual smokes.

15You must login or register to view this content.

This is an interesting picture just because I think that it would be cool to have this ability in game. To call in vehicles at a whim when needed throughout the campaign, obviously with some restraints, but cool nonetheless.

16[/IMG]//i480.photobucket.com/albums/rr166/makellos/Trailer%20analysis/20-1.jpg[/IMG]

Here is more of that CQC, also note the AUG 42 he is wielding as well.

17You must login or register to view this content.

Here is another one those epic IW style hostage situations...with lots of C4. Maybe they are finally going to add something I have wanted all along...C4 that sticks to humans. How awesome would that be?

18You must login or register to view this content.

Here we have the good old AK again with...wait...a noob tube.LOL

19You must login or register to view this content.

It is really hard to tell but I believe we have a silenced p90 right here.

20You must login or register to view this content.

This is interesting for sure. Looks like we get some hands on torture treatment. It would be sweet if we had the ability to do it ourselves, and you could actually torture him so much that you could kill him. If that was to happen then you couldn't get any info from him so you would fail the mission, but if you didn't torture him enough he wouldn't talk either. Ahh the art of torturing...

21You must login or register to view this content.

Don't ask me why, but I have a gut feeling that this is you... I really think that it is.

22You must login or register to view this content.

I think this is a pic of good old Makarov...don't you just want to put a bullet in between those eyes.

23You must login or register to view this content.

Here we have the good old Glock...yay new handguns.

24You must login or register to view this content.

Two things in this one, more CQC(death by pickaxe) and the mk 14 EBR.

25You must login or register to view this content.

I have heard many things on what this gun is, but I believe that it is a p90.
Edit: It is a FN 2000
26You must login or register to view this content.

This appears to be the same militia man from earlier. Soap and him obviously are not getting along.

27You must login or register to view this content.

What is interesting here is the fact that they are scuba diving, which is cool. Also notice the OK sign in the corner, maybe he is watching them because that is a big bomb they are moving around, or maybe he is your watchman. Heck it could be you.
EDIT: I was told that it is most likely a SDL(Seal Delivery Vehicle), which makes sense...I still am excited to scuba. Would that confirm that the seals are in it now...it would make sense because the guy who is American definitely looks like a SEAL.

28You must login or register to view this content.

This is important for one reason...the US is in there baby. Allright!!

29You must login or register to view this content.

Looks like we got our selves a little death from above here.
These two both seem to shout that we get to cruise around in an AC 130 for sure.

30You must login or register to view this content.

What makes this intriguing is that it goes along with what they said in the GI article...the maps are going to be more free roaming. I mean look at this jump, it is sick. I know this much, I am ready to ride that snowmobile for sure.

31You must login or register to view this content.

This is a nice pic of who I believe is Soap. Notice the S.A.S and the scar on his eye. Also note how much of a BA he is...I would follow him through anything.

32You must login or register to view this content.

Here is the base that you just blew up. Notice the Russian flag. I think that this is the base that they talked about in the script.

33You must login or register to view this content.

Here notice the bomb. This is where the guy on the rope gets pulled up before it explodes. Now if my theory is correct, do we have a plot twist here, because I think the guy with the mask is you...Also would they really kill that BA from the US? I don't know but it is going to be one heck of a story.

Ok so what do you guys think. I will post any changes and updates that I feel need to be added. Thanks for your time.

+REP please!! and PLEASE NOMINATE

Last edited by eXoSkeleton ; 05-25-2009 at 11:12 PM.

The following 26 users say thank you to eXoSkeleton for this useful post:

1337er123123, 321abc123, AK47-Alt, Azaaa, Brodyf11, chrisjoyce, CrazyTurk, Dandyman2, F-zeroX, Irish, kofi1995, ll-BOoMeR-ll, NGURichiee, maddenking1234, NP Carling26, Playmaker09, Raver_Baby, RO13ERT159, SAMI23, Shockk, The Low Key OG, Ungi97, villan4eva, xJCMx, Xx_FeArLeSs_xX, ZEROBLACKOUT
05-28-2009, 08:01 PM #20
those two guys in the last picture that you say you think they die but they cant because you said earlier that you think the guy with the skull mask is you and while the castle is blowing up you get a first person view(guy in mask cause its you) and there is one guy beneath you(the BA us solider)
05-28-2009, 08:30 PM #21
eXoSkeleton
Originally posted by ZEROBLACKOUT View Post
those two guys in the last picture that you say you think they die but they cant because you said earlier that you think the guy with the skull mask is you and while the castle is blowing up you get a first person view(guy in mask cause its you) and there is one guy beneath you(the BA us solider)

so maybe u die in this one much like u did in CoD4...remember?
05-28-2009, 10:12 PM #22
i see what your sayin but you wouldn't die if your makin it away from the explosion
05-28-2009, 10:21 PM #23
ganster
Maggbot timeout!
that pretty cool
05-28-2009, 11:33 PM #24
eXoSkeleton
Originally posted by ZEROBLACKOUT View Post
i see what your sayin but you wouldn't die if your makin it away from the explosion

we'll have to wait and see i guess. Happy
05-29-2009, 05:00 PM #25
SSG HOOTY
Bounty hunter
Great analysis.
05-30-2009, 06:49 AM #26
321abc123
Save Point
cool i like this
05-30-2009, 02:55 PM #27
Signal
Bounty hunter
Looks exactly like Makellos' thread on the IW forums. I would link it but I'm getting a forum error message atm.

FAIL

Edit: It is a direct copy

Plagiarism fail.
Last edited by Signal ; 05-30-2009 at 03:23 PM.
05-30-2009, 06:06 PM #28
I guess we will have to wait and see

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo