05-30-2009, 05:14 AM #1
eXoSkeleton
PSN: IceCold138
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Theres no doubt that is is the most wanted feature for Modern Warfare 2. It in no way unbalances the gameplay experience and it'd be an extremely cool thing to have on the side. Rainbow Six Vegas had total customization but some people might argue it will be ridiculous to have people running around in neon green. That is why Im suggesting that they restrict it to tactical gear only. Also deciding the color of your gun would be a nice touch.
05-30-2009, 06:43 AM #2
Karnage
♦ The Real KR ♦
yes but remember its FPS.. it would be weird
05-30-2009, 11:32 AM #3
JTebbs
Bounty hunter
this would be a cool touch to the game lol GLAMOFLAGE
05-30-2009, 12:22 PM #4
yer man i think having customizable characters both in campaign and MP would be great...it would be another feature that makes it different from COD4.... there should be a variety of set colors/designs/clothes/footwear/accessories the player can choose and combine these to make their character unique....different weapons should have there own set of camouflages to make guns suit the player, but not the same ones from COD4 e.g marble, red tiger etc
05-30-2009, 12:39 PM #5
Sn1p3rZ
Bounty hunter
as some one said its FPS but resistance 1 & 2 are both FPS and they both have cuztimis your player and there are pretty good

it dosent matter if you can see it it matters that others can or cant this is the whoe point of haveing fps
05-30-2009, 02:57 PM #6
Signal
Bounty hunter
K this is the third thread in a row now. Damn bud, stop copy pasting from the IW forums and not crediting the original author. If I was a mod I would do something about it but I can't.
05-30-2009, 03:07 PM #7
NGUWhitey
NGU's OG
Yea dude thats what i wanted Happy

-Whitey
05-30-2009, 07:53 PM #8
sgh1102
You talkin to me?
yea but if somebody hacked it they could cloak themselves and it would really really really suck to be stuck in a game with them
05-30-2009, 08:36 PM #9
they should make it so you could customize your ghillie suit so that you can make it "fit" each map. Also, they should make it so you can unlock more useful clothes/gear as you gain EXP/levels
05-31-2009, 12:11 AM #10
The Low Key OG
still the same OG, but I've been low key
[quote='[iRx]Thyrsta;302684']they should make it so you could customize your ghillie suit so that you can make it "fit" each map. Also, they should make it so you can unlock more useful clothes/gear as you gain EXP/levels[/quote]

yes that would be awesomeHappy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo