06-05-2009, 11:08 PM #1
made2kil
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Smile^it has said that there will be arabian/iraqies zombiers is this true?
07-12-2009, 10:02 PM #56
ne30pc
Do a barrel roll!
and i dont think IW needs to copy somthing off of treyarch anyways
07-14-2009, 01:58 AM #57
actually there will be zombies i am pretty sure of that. if you watch the teaser trailer(one of them i think)you see a teddy bear which may show zombies and shows some of the new perks they are releasing. also they are the making the rank for multiplayer 100 then prestige...so i hope you are all depressed and excited for Call of Duty4:2 like i am Happy
07-14-2009, 02:34 AM #58
~pocketemo~
Ex-Console Gamer
there is no zombies in mw 2 they basically say that in this months episode of qore there will be a mode just like the plain mission at thd end of cod 4 but more of them that you unlock each level does no one subscribe to qore and if you do go watch it and stop posting about if theres zombies there is no zombies in mw 2

watch this now if this is going to be co-op with the mini missions there will be no zombies this is it zombies is trayarch i doubt there going to let infiniteward use it and this basically tells you what infinitewards secondary game will be

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by ~pocketemo~ ; 07-14-2009 at 02:45 AM.
07-14-2009, 02:43 AM #59
ghetto8
I HAS PET PENGUIN PLOX?
Originally posted by pocketemo View Post
there is no zombies in mw 2 they basically say that in this months episode of qore there will be a mode just like the plain mission at thd end of cod 4 but more of them that you unlock each level does no one subscribe to qore and if you do go watch it and stop posting about if theres zombies there is no zombies in mw 2

Yeah. I really hate how people keep asking if there will be zombies in MW2. Why would IW take the time to put zombies into it after they are already putting SF mode into it. They put that into it to replace zombies. And I don't think that IW wants to put zombies into it because it would look like they are copying Treyarch. Personally I think that it will be pretty cool. And zombies will be the only reason why I will still play my WAW after MW2 comes out.
07-19-2009, 07:08 PM #60
Zombie mode is fun, but yea I think that IW put on a mode similar (Special Forces) but zombies since they would be copying. Now to reserve my copy.
07-19-2009, 09:08 PM #61
found a very possible rumour and saw a video on youtube and it looked like there were aliens in it (trailer1) and people have been saying that the special game mode would be called !!!!ALIEN TERRORISTS!!!!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo