06-13-2009, 01:40 PM #1
X Lash
Samurai Poster
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Took this picture on the official reveal trailer;

Link to video: [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45ZcigoXR3s"]YouTube - Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 REVEAL TRAILER! 5/24/09[/ame]

If you pause it at 1:16 you will see that he is holding a golden AK-47 or some other AK variant

Could this mean the return of golden guns?

+Rep , thank, or even nominate if you enjoyed my post Smile

Other pic:

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by X Lash ; 06-13-2009 at 04:03 PM.

The following 17 users say thank you to X Lash for this useful post:

'SpeCâ„¢, Abzorbr, dominator2481, Elder Legendah, Genocide-, HeadHunterM7, Jester Actual, LilP, Maniac, NanuGama, NP Carling26, Pullz7, Raver_Baby, RedKnight, Shockk, StrictlyStiff, The_Evil_Muffin
06-14-2009, 10:57 AM #20
X Lash
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by dukie827 View Post
Oh, okay. I misread.
---
I want the game to have gold tiger camouflage.

Lol... You didn't miss read it, i just miss typed it, i meant that they aren't going to put cage matches in, but i said that they aren't going to put head shots in. Sorry for confusing you. My bad not yours Smile

Originally posted by arsenal2k7 View Post
is that not cod 4 ?

No it is Modern Warfare 2. Cod4 didn't have snow mobiles, snow maps, Steyr AUG and other weapons. The beginning of the video is cod4, i think they are trying to hint that it is linking off cod4, and that the story will carry on from there.

But the golden AK is from cod4, the whole point of this thread is that the golden weapons will return Smile
06-14-2009, 11:36 AM #21
Nah i still think its light reflecting off the gun because as the guy is running, it definitely isn't golden...it would be more distinctive...and also it just wouldn't make sense if they would be using real golden guns for serious missions because it would be too heavy and way too costly if they lose it
06-14-2009, 11:52 AM #22
X Lash
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by zeroX View Post
Nah i still think its light reflecting off the gun because as the guy is running, it definitely isn't golden...it would be more distinctive...and also it just wouldn't make sense if they would be using real golden guns for serious missions because it would be too heavy and way too costly if they lose it

Yeah but they might be trying to tell people that there are going to be golden guns in the game, like in multi-player...
06-14-2009, 12:05 PM #23
yer almost definitely in MP and Special Forces but i really doubt it in the campaign because it would become too unrealistic...but there will be other types of camo during campaign just not golden e.g. snow and red tiger
Last edited by F-zeroX ; 06-14-2009 at 12:10 PM.
06-14-2009, 12:27 PM #24
Cute Poisen
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by gaminggod69 View Post
i think they should have gold guns that if u earn the gold camo you keep that camo for one gun then each prestige you can get another new camo eventually with patients have all gold for all guns.

I like that idea. All gold guns.
Originally posted by dukie827 View Post
I want the game to have gold tiger camouflage.
Gold Tiger!!! Now that's would be awesome. :cool:
06-14-2009, 01:01 PM #25
X Lash
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by zeroX View Post
yer almost definitely in MP and Special Forces but i really doubt it in the campaign because it would become too unrealistic...but there will be other types of camo during campaign just not golden e.g. snow and red tiger

They put it in there as a way of telling people that there is going to be golden guns, it doesn't necesserally mean that there are going to be golden guns in campaign and that's not what i meant, because i said the RETURN of golden guns, and in COD4, they were only in MP, not in the campaign, so if they're in campaign in MW2 it wouldn't be "the return"
06-14-2009, 07:27 PM #26
platinium guns maybe if u get to the last prestige
06-14-2009, 09:42 PM #27
X Lash
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by GodHellPme View Post
platinium guns maybe if u get to the last prestige

That would be quite good. But they're probably going to do the 10 custom classes if you get to 10th prestige, but i wouldn't mind having something else
06-15-2009, 05:57 PM #28
King Jamiɘ
Super Premium
Again thanks for the thread Smile
I want to go for golden guns again but i need to get to 10th first!
And what somebody said earlier about a clan for getting them Smile I'm the leader of a boosting clan so just let me know if you want to do it nearer the time!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo