11-13-2011, 04:33 AM #1
redbullmasta
OFWGKTA :nyan:
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); *UPDATE 4/23/12*
I will be hosting FREE (W@W,MW2) Lobbies For All NGU Members.
There are three types of lobbies that I will host.

* Multiplayer Lobby:
Usually will take place in PRIVATE MATCH
Also can be done through System Link, seeing it's EASIER

*NOTE* Unlock All Attachments Sometimes Doesn't Work & All Challenges, But there is a way to get your attachments/challenges, through my trophy lobbies.

* Zombie Lobby:
30 Min Zombie Lobbies, This way everyone will get a chance to play atleast one zombie lobby. Will go by rotation, first come first serve on the list.

* Trophy Lobbies:
This is where you will be getting the chance to earn your W@W trophies & attachments/challenges for multiplayer.

I can also do this via. SYSTEM LINK (easier for me)
System Link: You give me your email + password, and I will go on your account and get the trophies that way.

How to get into one of my lobbies?
Easy, just hit the THANKS button, post your PSN below and I will add you as soon as I can. Everyone will get added to the best of my abilities.

*AS SOON AS I'M FINISHED YOU WILL BE DELETED FROM FRIEND's LIST*
ALSO NOW DOING SYSTEM LINK, JUST FILL IN THE FORM BELOW AND PM ME

Form Application:
Spoiler:

PSN Info:

Email:
Password:

Prestige:
- Choose from prestige 0 - 11
- Automatically gives you level 65 OR 70!

Unlock Guns/Attachments:
- Yes/No

All Challenges
- Yes/No

Stat Mods
- Yes/No
- Reset Stats
- Low Stats
- Medium Stats
- High Stats
- Insane Stats

How can you tell what type of lobby that im currently hosting? Then read my PSN status:

* Open: Meaning that im hosting an MP Lobby and im still waiting for more people who want to join me.

* Closed: Meaning that im either in the middle of a lobby, or that I am not hosting anything at the moment.

* Zombie's: Pretty straight forward, im hosting a zombie lobby.

* Trophy Lobby: Pretty straight forward, im hosting a trophy lobby.

Unable to send me a message?
Then that probably means that you have been added to my block list. Meaning that you should have read my simple rules that I have posted below.

Don't want to be deleted? Then I have a solution for you. Read the spoiler under Optional.

Optional:
Spoiler:

If you don't want to be deleted from my friends list or want more access to my lobbies or rent them out for private sessions then you can donate to my cause using vBux

Cost to stay on friends list: vBux 200,000

Will need a MOD to verify so yeah.

RULES:
Spoiler:

* I DO NOT take any friend requests, I only add people who have placed their PSN via comment on my thread.

Example: Any random person or your friends

* I DO NOT take SPAM lightly, meaning if you SPAM me with messages containing FRIEND REQUESTS, INVITES, MESSAGES ASKING FOR AN INVITE, or anything else that I view pointless will be counted as spam and you will be added to my block list.

Question's about the lobbies are allowed.

* Please DO NOT invite any of your friends to my lobbies. If you do I will just simply add them to my block list and kick them from my lobby. If I find out who is the one inviting their friends you too will be added to my block list.

*NOTE* If you wish to invite your friends then please refer them to NGU and get them to comment on my thread or message me and ask for permission

What you will get in my lobbies:

Multiplayer:

Rank Mods:

Set Rank 65,70
Choose Prestige: 0 - 11
Unlock Attachments
All Challenges

*NOTE* Unlock All Attachments & All Challenges May or May Not Work.

Fun Mods:

Toggle Forge
Toggle UFO
Matrix Bullets
Toggle DiscoSun
Toggle 3rd Person
Head Off
Teleport

Infections:

Cheat Infections
Perk Dvars
Give All Perks
Color Infections - Clan Tags: RAIN, CYCL, CYLN, MOVE
Super Betty's

Stat Mods:

Low Stats
Medium Stats
High Stats
Insane Stats
Reset Stats
Go Negative

Visions:

Nightvision
Flame
Chrome
Day/Night

VIP Mods:

Everything From Verified +
Toggle Godmode
Toggle Unlimited Amo
Toggle Invisible
Toggle Wallhack
Give UAV, Artillery, Dogs

Zombie/Trophy Lobby:
Spoiler:

Infinite Amo
Insane Score
All Guns
UFO Mode
Godmode
Trophies (Check for when im hosting Trophy Lobbies)

**PLEASE NOTE** When going outside Nacht Der Untoten DON'T turn off godmode or you will die.

Got any questions or concerns about my lobby? Feel free to PM me here on NGU or send me a message via PSN.

Thanks Hope You Guys Enjoy =]PSN: REALMODZX
Last edited by redbullmasta ; 04-24-2012 at 12:08 AM.
02-24-2012, 12:27 PM #200
Drank
Feelin' Fine.
Originally posted by redbullmasta View Post
*UPDATE 11/12/11*

* Multiplayer Lobby:

*NOTE* Unlock All Attachments Sometimes Doesn't Work & All Challenges, But there is a way to get your attachments/challenges, through my trophy lobbies.

* Zombie Lobby:
30 Min Zombie Lobbies, This way everyone will get a chance to play atleast one zombie lobby. Will go by rotation, first come first serve on the list.

* Trophy Lobbies:
This is where you will be getting the chance to earn your W@W trophies & attachments/challenges for multiplayer.

System Link: You give me your email + password, and I will go on your account and get the trophies that way.

Easy, just hit the THANKS button, post your PSN below and I will add you as soon as I can. Everyone will get added to the best of my abilities.

Form Application:
Spoiler:

PSN Info:

Email:
Password:

Prestige:

Unlock Guns/Attachments:
- Yes/No

All Challenges
- Yes/No

Stat Mods
- Yes/No
- Reset Stats
- Low Stats
- Medium Stats
- High Stats
- Insane Stats

How can you tell what type of lobby that im currently hosting? Then read my PSN status:

* Open: Meaning that im hosting an MP Lobby and im still waiting for more people who want to join me.

* Closed: Meaning that im either in the middle of a lobby, or that I am not hosting anything at the moment.

Then that probably means that you have been added to my block list. Meaning that you should have read my simple rules that I have posted below.

Don't want to be deleted? Then I have a solution for you. Read the spoiler under Optional.

Optional:
Spoiler:

If you don't want to be deleted from my friends list or want more access to my lobbies or rent them out for private sessions then you can donate to my cause using vBux

RULES:
Spoiler:

* I DO NOT take any friend requests, I only add people who have placed their PSN via comment on my thread.

* I DO NOT take SPAM lightly, meaning if you SPAM me with messages containing FRIEND REQUESTS, INVITES, MESSAGES ASKING FOR AN INVITE, or anything else that I view pointless will be counted as spam and you will be added to my block list.

* Please DO NOT invite any of your friends to my lobbies. If you do I will just simply add them to my block list and kick them from my lobby. If I find out who is the one inviting their friends you too will be added to my block list.

*NOTE* If you wish to invite your friends then please refer them to NGU and get them to comment on my thread or message me and ask for permission

Multiplayer:

Rank Mods:

Set Rank 65,70
Unlock Attachments
All Challenges

Fun Mods:

Toggle Forge
Toggle UFO
Matrix Bullets
Toggle DiscoSun
Toggle 3rd Person
Head Off
Teleport

Infections:

Cheat Infections
Perk Dvars
Give All Perks
Super Betty's

Stat Mods:

Low Stats
Medium Stats
High Stats
Insane Stats
Reset Stats
Go Negative

Visions:

Nightvision
Flame
Chrome
Day/Night

VIP Mods:

Toggle Godmode
Toggle Unlimited Amo
Toggle Invisible
Toggle Wallhack

Zombie/Trophy Lobby:
Spoiler:

Infinite Amo
Insane Score
All Guns
UFO Mode
Godmode

**PLEASE NOTE** When going outside Nacht Der Untoten DON'T turn off godmode or you will die.

Got any questions or concerns about my lobby? Feel free to PM me here on NGU or send me a message via PSN.

PSN: Dova_Chino
I can record with my pvr if you want to.
02-24-2012, 01:06 PM #201
Psn: IxsniipzzIx
02-24-2012, 04:38 PM #202
Default Avatar
LeqTri
PSN: LeqTri

Would be nice with 10th prestige and all challenges if you have time Smile
02-25-2012, 01:09 PM #203
Added u TP_Alar im on bypass if that helps
02-25-2012, 02:24 PM #204
hi im thecommander329
Originally posted by redbullmasta View Post
*UPDATE 11/12/11*

* Multiplayer Lobby:

* Zombie Lobby:

* Trophy Lobbies:

Form Application:
Spoiler:

PSN Info:

Email:
Password:

Prestige:

Unlock Guns/Attachments:
- Yes/No

All Challenges
- Yes/No

Stat Mods
- Yes/No
- Reset Stats
- Low Stats
- Medium Stats
- High Stats
- Insane Stats

Optional:
Spoiler:

RULES:
Spoiler:

Multiplayer:

Rank Mods:

Set Rank 65,70
Unlock Attachments
All Challenges

Fun Mods:

Toggle Forge
Toggle UFO
Matrix Bullets
Toggle DiscoSun
Toggle 3rd Person
Head Off
Teleport

Infections:

Cheat Infections
Perk Dvars
Give All Perks
Super Betty's

Stat Mods:

Low Stats
Medium Stats
High Stats
Insane Stats
Reset Stats
Go Negative

Visions:

Nightvision
Flame
Chrome
Day/Night

VIP Mods:

Toggle Godmode
Toggle Unlimited Amo
Toggle Invisible
Toggle Wallhack

Zombie/Trophy Lobby:
Spoiler:

Infinite Amo
Insane Score
All Guns
UFO Mode
Godmode

---------- Post added at 08:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 AM ----------

hi im thecommander329

* Multiplayer Lobby:

* Zombie Lobby:

* Trophy Lobbies:

Form Application:
Spoiler:

PSN Info:thecommander329

Email:
Password:

Prestige:
- Choose from prestige 0 - 11 10th please!!!

Unlock Guns/Attachments:
- Yes/No YES!!

All Challenges
- Yes/No OF COURSE!!!

Stat Mods
- Yes/No
- Reset Stats
- Low Stats
- Medium Stats
- High Stats
- Insane Stats INSANE STATS HELL YAAA!!!!!

Optional:
Spoiler:

RULES:
Spoiler:

Multiplayer:

Rank Mods:

Set Rank 65,70
Unlock Attachments
All Challenges

Fun Mods:

Toggle Forge
Toggle UFO
Matrix Bullets
Toggle DiscoSun
Toggle 3rd Person
Head Off
Teleport

Infections:

Cheat Infections
Perk Dvars
Give All Perks
Super Betty's

Stat Mods:

Low Stats
Medium Stats
High Stats
Insane Stats
Reset Stats
Go Negative

Visions:

Nightvision
Flame
Chrome
Day/Night

VIP Mods:

Toggle Godmode
Toggle Unlimited Amo
Toggle Invisible
Toggle Wallhack

Zombie/Trophy Lobby:
Spoiler:

Infinite Amo
Insane Score
All Guns
UFO Mode
Godmode

Thanks Hope You Guys Enjoy
02-25-2012, 04:51 PM #205
hi if it is posable will hyou give me a cl psn is FlameCo-Host or MOnSt3R_MuRd3r thanks

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo